Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Pony, New Leaf

New Leaf

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google --> Poniverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of My Little Pony after watchin a Markiplier Video about SCP: Containment Breach Ponyfied and then i got curious what all these ponies are about, then found the song winter wrap up, got hooked like a fish on a fishing rob and then before i knew i it though i should watch an episode. Ended up watching seasons 1+2 that same night and then found out that im not the only one with this wierd obsession for pastel color horses, alas i joined the herd!

Aside of that i love Conventions, Meetups doing karaoke and singing my face of in particular. Rather shy guy but with enough curiosity to find everything and anything he things he should know about. I do study business administration (almost done woot) and the fandom was my distraction at the time from things i didnt want to have at mind and i learned things like making Videos and youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHIB-_l8AH_J2L0ch0EaTHA?view_as=subscriber and what do you know those kinds of skills ended up helping me in school with Marketing skills and to the point where i have a guarenteed job with the government, all thanks to ponies.

I like Cookies, Ice Cream, especially Nature and traveling to all kinds of Places and love reading Books just as much as i love an awesome party to grove out at and have enough cider for the neighbour hood (get it neigh, im a horse) and i dont like anything the revolves around being to serious and uptight. Rule you life, dont let rules rule it.

If you ponies do wanna know more about this pony then do ask away, i wont bite unless your candy or such

• Brohoof 2