Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

• 3 weeks later...

Since we're supposed to RP as a small clan for now, I created my small, but functional clan.

Robinstar (and Spiderstripe, I accidentally put his spoiler in here too.):

Spoiler

Name: Robinstar

Clan: Thunderclan

Personality: Noble, like Lionheart almost.

History: He had two littermates that died. He was the only surviving kit. He was apprenticed. Soon after, his parents had another litter. The same kind of thing happened, with one surviving kit. He became close to his younger brother, Spiderkit. They promised him that if one became leader, the other would be deputy. He became a warrior, with the name Robinfeather. Eventually he became deputy, and then leader. He kept his promise, and made Spiderstripe deputy.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Robinstar.thumb.png.1beb22b8ac25df30e57d45e296efcfc7.png

Spiderstripe:

Spoiler

Name :Spiderstripe

Personality: Tough, but kind

History: He was the only surviving kit in his litter. He became close to his older brother, Robinpaw. They made a promise that if one became leader, they'd make the other deputy. He became an apprentice and then a warrior. He fell in love with a she-cat named Shellpool, and together they had two kits, Icekit and Brookkit. Then he became a mentor to Cardinalpaw after his kits were apprenticed.. Then Robinfeather became Robinstar, and he kept his promise to make him deputy.

Appearance: 

Spoiler

Spiderstripe.png.a30a121352438177db2a2bad201d24a9.png

Pearleaf:

Spoiler

Name: Pearleaf

Personality: Stubborn (Tough love)

History: She was born as an only kit, a very rare occurrence. The medicine cat at the time, Lilycloud, saw this as a sign from Starclan that this kit was not destined to be an ordinary warrior. She also had been asking for an apprentice for quite some time. It was too perfect. Pearkit became Pearpaw, the medicine cat apprentice. Lilycloud found it somewhat difficult to train a cat whose personality was so different from her own, but nevertheless, she kept trying. Eventually, her training was complete, and she earned the name Pearleaf. Moons passed. Lilycloud went to Starclan, and Pearleaf continued on, until one day. She found herself treating a kit whose ear got stuck in a thorn bush. This kits name was Icekit. When he was pproaching 6 moons, he asked to train as a medicine cat. When she inquired why, he said that the pain he experienced from the thorn bush made him realize he didn't want to cause it to anyone else. Impressed by his wisdom, she accepted, and made Icepaw her apprentice.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Pearleaf.png.51c69712f6c8483a9372156d58bb606d.png

Shellpool:

Spoiler

Name: Shellpool

Personality: Motherly, fairly curious

History: She was born a regular clan cat. She was apprenticed to Robinfeather, who became deputy shortly after she became a warrior. Through her mentor, she got to know Spiderstripe, and they later became mates. Sonn enough, they had two kits, Icekit and Brookkit. She was a very good mother, and her kits have grown up just fine. She continues to be faithful to her warrior duties.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Shellpool.png.689f7cbeeace5804f3215927bfe76f0b.png

Dustystrike:

Spoiler

Name: Dustystrike

Personality: Polite, great fighter, stealthy

History: He was born a regular clan cat. He has had a fairly normal life. His mate is Badgerheart and his kits are Nightkit, Hailkit, and Honeykit. He accepts Badgerheart's decision to be a full time queen. He had an apprentice, Brookpaw.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Dustystrike.png.64b5b8f0543aef52c22a86abb4e35e8b.png

Thistlethorn:

Spoiler

Name: Thistlethorn

Personality: Humorous, Can come off as a bit rough

History: He was born a regular clan cat. He has had a fairly normal life. He may or may not be crushing on Brookwing. 

Appearance:

Spoiler

Thistlethorn.png.0fa6775570fe5830a3555d5dc610a2f2.png

Brookwing:

Spoiler

Name: Brookwing

Personality: Clever, somewhat sassy

History: She is the daughter of Spiderstripe and Shellpool, and sister of Icepaw. She was apprenticed under Dustystrike. She has matured very much since her kit/young apprenticehood, and very recently became a warrior.

Appearance:

Spoiler

It is notable that she looks almost identical to her mother, Shellpool.

Brookwing.png.f34667fe874cce6bcd444d73a81d61b6.png

Cardinalpaw:

Spoiler

Name: Cardinalpaw

Personality: Intelligent, antisocial

History: It is unknown who her parents were. She was adopted by the clan and raised by Badgerheart before she had her kits. So, in a sense, Dustystrike is her father. She is very smart for her age, but she lacks social skills. Her mentor is Spiderstripe.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Cardinalpaw.png.b8ee51b5d46486e02db448a7c5dcf7d6.png

Badgerheart, Nightkit, Hailkit, Honeykit:

Spoiler

Badgerheart:

Spoiler

Name: Badgerheart

Personality: Sweet, a bit lazy

History: She is a regular clan cat. After receiving her warrior name, she decided that she would rather be a full time queen. Most of the clan supports her decision. 

Nightkit:

Spoiler

Name: Nightkit

Personality: Very curious, feisty

History: He was born of Badgerheart and Dustystrike. He is a kit, and brother of Hailkit and Honeykit.

Hailkit:

Spoiler

Name: Hailkit

Personality: Sweet, mild tempered

History: She was born of Badgerheart and Dustystrike. She is a kit, and sister of Nightkit and Honeykit.

Honeykit:

Spoiler

Name: Honeykit

Personality: Eager to explore, but knows her boundaries

History: She was born of Badgerheart and Dustystrike. She is a kit, and sister of Nightkit and Hailkit.

Appearances:

Spoiler

Badgerheartandkits.png.88f5c7457fc908d731fc3b5a21d74829.png

Whitestone:

Spoiler

Name: Whitestone

Personality: Mysterious, fairly reserved

History: No one really knows where he came from. It is thought he may be related to Thistlethorn.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Whitestone.png.9cb5f2934a6580f64cd824ee8a1f44d1.png

Yes, I do tend to overplan, why do you ask?

Edited by megisawsm417

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's okay

Whisper:

Name: Whisper
Species: Long Hair
Fur Color: Smoky Grey
Eye Color: Light Green
Clan: Thunder
Part: Queen
Best Friend: Badgerheart
Appearance:
12.jpg

(edited)
On 4/7/2019 at 2:24 AM, Dream Walker said:

It's okay

Ok. By the way do you have any idea for what Jinx foresaw cuz i dont want to impede or add anything that you dont like to the rp.

Edited by Scare Effect

Thought I list sky clan (I'll add kits and descriptions later this is just names)

Sky Clan

Leader:RedStar

Deputy:none

Medicine cat: Cherry(deceased)

Queen:Jinx, juniper and Sapling

Warriors:Moss, Twig, Oak, Willow and Birch

Apprentices:Mint, bark and bush

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

I like the idea of the tension, maybe Thunder and Wind team up with Skyclan?

Most definitely 

• 2 months later...
(edited)

@Inlé @Scare Effect

Can someone tell me who’s who in Skyclan? I honestly can’t keep track, and I’m listing all the current cats we know of so I can keep track.

Edit: Sorry. I just saw that it was all outlined in an above post. I didn’t see that. Sorry. Notify me if there was any changes.

Edit II: So I was reading some of the Skyclan RP, and there’s some characters not on the list above. Can someone make an updated list, preferably with genders?

Edited by megisawsm417