open In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw purrs with a chuckle "Suure you don't" she purrs teasingly but playfully "He is pretty handsome, and he did smile at you in a way that showed affection" she says, looking around "Well maybe Starclan will say it is okay..but then who knows" she says.

Meanwhile, a Queen looked up and sighed a little, watching Icepaw "Icepaw?"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw nods and curls up in a nice spot "Would you care to curl up with me? It is quite nice and warm here"

Whisper smiles "She's a pretty one, and I see that look on your face. You're conflcted, aren't you?"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw purred gently "It'll be nice, to just be able to relax, no TwoLegs to bother me" she says and then looks up to see Nightkit looking at her, she purrs in a friendly manner "Hello little one"

Whisper nods "I guess we will see if Straclan says anything to Robinstar"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw smiles and gently scruffs the little kit "Oh really now, little kit?" she asks and puts him down "You're a sweetie, I'm sure you'll be a real heartbreaker when you're older"

Whisper smiles and nods "Of course" she says and purrs, "Seems like she's already made a new friend" she says, motioning to Breezepaw playing with Nightkit "She seems a natural mother type"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw smiles and purrs "Now run along and play little one" she says ,gently nudging him with a paw

Whisper nods "I have a good feeling about her" she says "And whoever does get her, will be a lucky tom"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw chuckles a little and closes her eyes. She would let the kits play on and around her. She would purr a little, to show that she was friendly and not going to go off at the kits.

Whisper closed her eyes and purred gently "So, what do you think of your sister and Thistlethorn?"

On 3/3/2019 at 6:28 PM, Scarlet Rose said:

@Scare Effect

Willow chuckles "Serenity's always been a bit playful, she'll make a great hunter in time" she says with a stretch "any food left? I'm starved" she remarks as she makes her way to where the food was kept.

"There should be plenty enough for breakfast," jinx answered watching the kits play making sure they don't get in trouble.

@megisawsm417

Moss and twig halt and watch from a tree, Moss sighs and looks at Twig. "Seems we got to report to the Boss that the kitty pet has joined thunder clan."

"Wait isn't the Boss going to the clan leader meeting tonight?" Twig asked confused by the fact the Thunderclan leader hasn't left yet.

"Yeah but maybe he is still getting ready," the moss covered she cat said before leading the way back to their clan.

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw chuckles a little as the three kits snuggle in her warm, soft, fluffy fur. She purrs "such darling little kits"

Whisper chuckles "If she has enough time that is" she chuckle a little but then looks up to the others "Seems the kits have found a new friend and a new snuggle buddy"

@Scarlet Rose

Brookwing chuckled. "I guess they've found a new friend. Oh, how will we ever get training done when kits are orbiting around you?"

"They've taken quite a liking to Breezepaw. I just hope the rest of the clan will do the same..." Icepaw said.

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw smiles and purrs gently "I'm sure that their parents will make sure they give us the time and space we need for training..But for now, let's just enjoy having this little ones around" she purrs some more.

Whisper nods "I hope so too, if she isn't accepted and has to leave, I can't imagine what it would do to the kits. They really do love her"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw smiles, purring for the kits "I wonder if I'll ever get a mate and have kits of my own"

Whisper nods with a sigh "I suppose we best see what the other clans and what Starclan has to say about it. I do hope she stays though, I feel like she can bring some much needed light and happiness to our clan"

@megisawsm417

//please

Breezepaw smiles "Thank you, I suppose we will see. but for now, I'm happy to help look after these three when I can" she licks each of their heads in a motherly way

Whisper nods "Indeed, she certainly seems eager to help as much as she can"

@Scarlet Rose (Done, I posted his info with the others.)

"Oh! And before I forget, there's one more tom who's available. His name is Whitestone." She paused. "And I don't think anyone else's interested." she winked.

"She'll be a great warrior." Icepaw paused. "It's amazing just how quickly she has adjusted."

@megisawsm417

"Whitestone eh? What is he like?" she asks, purring as the kits had settled down and begun to have a nap in her fur.

Whisper smiles "It is quite amazing, but wonderful, and perhaps, with her around, until she is fully trained, she can help the kits' parents get out more"