Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

@megisawsm417

Annalise purrs a little, finally being able to get at the itch that the collar had left "I'll do everything i can to help the clan" she says, following them and smiles as she looks at their surroundings.

@Scarlet Rose

Jinx gave a little laugh as she picked up the playful kit and got her off of Willow. Setting the kit down. "Why don't you go play with the other kits ok." She suggests to the kit gently nudging her towards the other kits.

@megisawsm417

Moss nudges Twig and points at the trio below them. "Seems the Kitty pet is going off with Thunderclan," She says with a grin.

Twig looks down. "It seems like it's not just any random warrior or Hunter it seems it's Thunderclan's Medicine cat." He spoke up to the Surprise of Moss. "Should we follow?"

"Red Star said to keep an eye on her so we shall," Moss said as she leapt from one to another following the trio below.

@Scare Effect

Willow chuckles "Serenity's always been a bit playful, she'll make a great hunter in time" she says with a stretch "any food left? I'm starved" she remarks as she makes her way to where the food was kept.

@Scarlet Rose

They stopped at the entrance of camp. "We better go get Robinstar." Brookwing said to Icepaw. "I guess we should." he responded. He then turned to Annalise. "Wait here. We'll be right back." The left to get Robinstar, leaving her alone.

Just then, a black kit went up to her. He looked up at her and said, "Who are you, I haven't seen you around here before..." Before she could respond, he saw a fallen leaf and pounced on it.

@megisawsm417

Annalise smiles and watches as she waited for her two friends to get the clan leader. She then smiles as she sees the black kit and was about to answer when the kit pounced on the leaf. She purrs softly "ah the playfulness of youth" she says with a giggle.

@Scarlet Rose

Soon, Brookwing and Icepaw came back, with a fairly large brown and white tom by their side. Upon noticing the black kit, he said. "Nightkit, what are you doing so far from the nursery. Your mother must be worried about you!" Nightkit went running to the nursery. "So, now that he's out of the way, we can get down to business (to defeat the huns).

@megisawsm417

"Indeed I am. I have had enough of kittypet life and the moment Icepaw offered me a chance at a new life, I took it" she says with a soft purr. "I may have a lot to learn, but I promise to pull my weight"

@megisawsm417

Annalise purrs softly as she followed the leader and then stood next to him as he called a clan meeting. She looked around at the variety of cats in the clan. She was glad to see she wasn't going to be the only soft and fluffy looking one there. She whispers to Robinstar "So, has your clan taken in kittypets before?"

@Scarlet Rose

"I think that Cardinalpaw may have been a kittypet before we took her in, but we just found her near our border as a kit." He explained. "You're the first real kittypet we've taken in. Speaking of which. I'm sure you've noticed our name system. We usually have a two parts of our names. The first one doesn't usually change. The second one does. So, before I present you to the clan, do you have a name preference?"

@megisawsm417

Annalise listened to Robinpaw and shook her head "I'm not sure..I mean..maybe something like Softpaw? or Silentpaw?" she suggests "I-I'm not very good at names" she purrs as she chuckles at her own shortcoming.

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

"What about..." he thought for a moment. "Breezepaw? I feel good about Breezepaw. Or  maybe Poppypaw. I like the sound of that. And, of course, we have the two you suggested." he said. "But, I'd like you to make the final choice. It's not everyday a kittypet like you decides to join Thunderclan."

Edited by megisawsm417

@megisawsm417

Annalise thought about it "Breezepaw, yes I like that one" she says with a purr "Breeze, soft and gentle, but also silent" she says and looks around at the other cats who will she soon call her friends and family.

@Scarlet Rose

"Breezepaw it is, then." he said with a smile. He began the ceremony. "As all of you know, Thunderclan is experiencing a shortage of cats. A kittypet has decided to join our ranks. Annalise, you shall train to become a warrior. Your new name shall be Breezepaw. Brookwing, you and Icepaw found this cat. You are also a very skilled warrior. I expect that you pass those skills along to Breezepaw. Clear Highrock."

Brookwing touched her nose to Breezepaw's, a big smile on her face.

A few cats were talking among themselves. The one above them all was a cream she-cat, talking to Icepaw. "A kittypet who wanted to join our clan... Maybe Starclan has something in mind..." she said.

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw purrs "I'm fine with starting tomorrow, and it's okay to be nervous, I'm a bit nervous myself" she rubs her cheek against Brookwing's and looks around. She smiles, seeing all the kits "Heat season must have been upon the den earlier" she giggles, "All these adorable little fuzzballs"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw purrs "sounds like you've got your eyes on him though" she says, looking around "How many cats does the clan normally have?" she asks as she follows Brookewing around "What about Icepaw? I know he told me that medicine cats aren't meant to have mates, but with the shortage, wouldn't there be an exception?"

@Scarlet Rose

Brookwing blushed. "N...no I don't. I totally don't have a crush on him..." A white tom with silver patches walked by and smiled at her. She blushed and turned away. "That's him. Anyway, I'm not really sure how many cats there should be. At least more than 4 warriors. As for Icepaw, he's bound by the medicine cat code. Unless Starclan tells them it's okay, they cannot have mates. I think it's an equality thing."