Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose (Okay, I was unaware an update even happened. Thanks for telling me.)

"For the most part, it's like one big family. But, of course, you have your actual families and your clan families. I personally feel much closer to my sister then, let's say, a random warrior. We help each other survive."

@megisawsm417

So little families within the big clan family?" she asks with a flick of the tail and smiles "Sounds pretty nice, I've only ever known life as a part of a litter and then a.. kittypet, is that what you call it?" she asks "It's not a bad life"

@Scare Effect

Willow was licking her paw as  she looked up "It's quite a pretty kittypet too, but very soft and fluffy.." she says with a slight purr "Though, she did help out Icepaw" she says, still purring "She might make a good Queen"

@megisawsm417

Annalise looked over her TwoLeg's fence and then back to Icepaw "R-real food? L-like mice, birds, fish?" she asks curiously, and at the mention of food, she could feel her stomach rumble. "Be right back, I'm going to see if my TwoLegs will feed me" she climbs over the fence, paws at the door and mewls softly, wanting food, but after a while, nothing.. she starts to cry now, "T-the TwoLegs family never ignored me like this before"

@megisawsm417

"T-they'd let me in before going out" she cries, pawing at the door and crying more with loud meows to try and alert her TwoLegs that she was still outside, but nothing. She goes to her outside dish "Empty and I'm so  hungry" she whines "W-why would they forget about me?"

@megisawsm417

"Maybe and thank you Icepaw" she says with a slight purr, suddenly hearing her TwoLegs finally opening the door, "Be right back" she says, running over the fence to the TwoLegs place, where the TwoLegs girl had begun to cuddle and pet her, while the adult TwoLegs put out some wet food for her. She let out a trill, that to Icepaw, was a invitation to come over and say hello.

@megisawsm417

The young TwoLegs smiles and kept her hand open for him to sniff "Kitty, are you one of Anna's friends" she says, looking down to the Kittypet. Annalise looks up and in Cat, she says to Icepaw "Meet the only reason why I'm reluctant to leave. She is so sweet and gentle"

On 1/28/2019 at 9:24 PM, Scarlet Rose said:

@Scare Effect

Willow was licking her paw as  she looked up "It's quite a pretty kittypet too, but very soft and fluffy.." she says with a slight purr "Though, she did help out Icepaw" she says, still purring "She might make a good Queen"

"that may be so Willow but it is too soon to tell," red says his gaze leaving willow and looked at Jinx. "Gather Moss and Twig and tell them to keep an eye on this kitty pet."

jinx nodded before leaving looking for the two hunters.

@Scarlet Rose

"No i havent but i will tonight," Red said before looking at willow. "I also will be leaving tomorrow for a meeting with the other clan leaders i will tell them of jinx's prediction hopefully they will believe me after last time."

@Scarlet Rose

Icepaw did as he was told, and hesitantly let the twoleg pet him. "I'm going to have to roll in wild garlic after this..." he muttered "or else everyone in the clan will be mad at me." (I posted my small, functional RP clan in the OOC.)

Edited by megisawsm417

@Scare Effect

Willow nodded and gave her clan's leader a lick on the nose "Hopefully, I also heard Icepaw say it could be a bad leafbare, he was collecting catmint" she says to him, stretching a bit "Would you like us to come with you to the meeting, or should I stay here to look after the kits?"

@megisawsm417

Annalise purrs "sorry about that, but I wanted to show you that she is kind and gentle" she says as the small TwoLegs puts Annalise back on the ground and got up to go inside. "you should get back to your clan Icepaw, but if you want, take some more catmint"

@Scarlet Rose

"i need you to stay here and keep an eye on the Clan as a whole, the meeting is for Clan leaders only just some talk about some trivial nonsense about the up coming leafbare." Red said with a sigh. "anyway willow why dont you go join the rest of the clan i have to get ready for the trip tomorrow."

@Scare Effect

Willow nodded to her clan leader "Very well, I shall keep an eye on the clan, I do hope you are successful at the meeting"  she says, then going over to check on the kittens, smiling a little, knowing that one day she may become a Queen.