Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Cat?

Frosty Nerd

There's absolutely no doubt which cat is my favorite: the Timmy. A black and white short-haired cat, the Timmy tends to be very playful, though a bit klutzy at times. The attitude of the Timmy is known to fluctuate wildly and quickly, being very calm and relaxed one moment, and running through the house chasing after everything that moves the next. But, the Timmy is an intelligent cat, being able to grab and put away its own toys, perform a variety of tricks, and follow its owner to bed at night without hesitation or resistance. However, there is currently only one Timmy known to exist.

And he's my cute wittle Timmy kitty.  :catface:

To clarify any confusion, Timmy is just an American shorthair kitty. But he's special to me. ;) 

I like munchkin cats (and also calicos, so this picture works quite nicely): 

cats_05.jpg

And cats that look like this (I couldn't find the breed name). I just really like the long hair/gray with white combo. Especially when they have big, doll-like eyes: 

missingzora.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I like tabbies. Who needs an expensive brand when you have... A tabby :derp:? They come in all colors (most) and... Well yeah :wacko:. Mine is gray with a few hints of orange.

Edited by JingleWolf

• 3 years later...

My favorite cats also are my own cats, they're such darlings, both of them. :wub: Though I definitely am a fan of all the huge cat breeds too, like Maine coons and Norwegian forest cats.

• 2 months later...