Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scare Effect @megisawsm417

Briarstar looks to Redstar "It would seem most of us are willing to hear you out this time" she says "Save for a few" she says, "I had heard from one of my warriors that the kittypet that Thunderclan had taken in, had actually shown willingness to help by giving catleaf" she purrs, "I think that is at least a good sign" she says, looking to Robinstar.

@Scare Effect

Willow purrs softly "It is okay, we are a family though, regardless of how some treat you. We need to watch out for each other"

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 9:52 PM, Lady Moonspell said:

Willow nods "What was it about Jinx?"

"I dunno it showed me snow lots of it and it was cold enough to freeze my fur," jinx says.

On 4/21/2019 at 10:36 PM, megisawsm417 said:

She seemed really happy to give it to him, too." Robinstar smiled. "Her kindness and generosity will be very useful to our clan." He nodded.

Red looks up. "Yes sounds like a great addition to your clan Robinstar," he said letting out a sigh.

• 1 month later...

@Inlé

jinx winced at the mention of the medicine cat. “Willow we currently don’t have one, but I gathered catleaf when I wasn’t watching the kits,” she said sadly.

On 5/7/2019 at 1:31 AM, Inlé said:

Briarstar sighed "Just keep a watch on her Robin, we don't want a repeat of last time

Red listened waiting to here what robinstar had to say.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Inlé said:

Willow looks down "R-right" she says with a sigh "Well I hope we have enough to last, we can't afford to lose anymore cats"

“So do I especially if the winter is going to be as bad as I think it’s going to be,” Jinx agreed.

9 hours ago, megisawsm417 said:

Listen, can we just go on with this gathering? We get it, Ashleaf was bad." Lotusstar said, very annoyed

“Yes shall we continue,” Redstar agreed

29 minutes ago, megisawsm417 said:

et's see, has everyone given their reports

Red star, “ I believe I was the last one to give my report” he looked at the others waiting for something given he forgotten who gave their reports.

(edited)

@Scare Effect @Inlé

“Goodbye.” Robinstar said. 

Lotusstar was next. “Well, I better get going as well. Hazelpaw broke her leg, and Silvertail needs to keep an eye on her.” She looked at Redstar. “Let us know if you get any more details on this disaster of yours.” She then looked at Robinstar. “And keep an eye on that kittypet. We don’t want another Ashleaf, and I’m sure you don’t want another dead cat like Newtstep.” 

Robinstar glared at her. “Newtstep was a good cat. If I didn’t make the promise, he’d probably be deputy. Don’t you dare talk about his murder casually like that. Thunderclan is perfectly capable of training a kittypet, and we’ll prove it.”

Lotusstar shrugged. “I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.” She lept off of Highrock and signaled her clan to follow her back to camp.

(Extra Ping @Demencia @Scare Effect)

Edited by megisawsm417

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@megisawsm417

Willow yawned and sighed as she would curl up, but then look up as she would see her leader return.

Annalise had found herself a small part of the den and had also curled up for sleep, but there was something bothering her, which was clear in the small twitches of her paws, whiskers and ears, not to mention the small noises escaping her mouth.