Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dream Walker

Moss nods and follows Willow back to the den. Once there they find Jinx talking to a tan She cat, this is Juniper the mother of Ash and Olive and the Leader's former mate. And did I say talking it was more like yelling.

@megisawsm417

Red looks at the she cat. "yes last time we had this meeting I told you about an impending mudslide and you all didn't believe me cuz it was the dry season," he says angrily but realizing his outburst he grew quiet again.

@Scare Effect @megisawsm417

Briarstar looked at the leaders "Red, if I remember correctly, I spoke up for you" she says with a solemn tone, as the mud slide had caused damage to her clan's home an d had  killed a few kits and older cats.

@Scare Effect

Willow places the hare where prey was stored and looked at Juniper "Juniper please, the fox was dealt with and we even brought home some prey"

@Dream Walker @megisawsm417

"Yeah but I am nervous you all will not believe me again," he straightens up. "Now that all of us are here I guess we can start the meeting.

@Dream Walker

"Yes but you should have been more alert they shouldn't have been in danger in the first place," Juniper yelled.

"I'm sorry, b-" Jinx started but was cut off by angry queen.

"DON'T SPEAK TO ME OUTSIDER EVER SINCE YOU SHOWED UP FIRST IT WAS THE MUDSLIDE THAT KILLED HALF OUR CLAN INCLUDING OUR MEDICINE CAT AND NOW YOU ALMOST GOT MY KITS KILLED!"  she yelled at the large she-cat before grabbing her kits and walking away angrily.

@Scare Effect @Dream Walker

Robinstar nodded. "Attention everyone. The Gathering has officially begun." he turned to his fellow leaders. "Who would like to go first?"

Lotusstar stepped up. "Prey has been running well in Riverclan. We also have a new warrior, Kestrelsplash, and two new apprentices, Applepaw and Seedpaw. Lionleap has also had 3 kits, Firekit, Cranekit, and Streamkit. That is all." She stepped back.

@Scare Effect @megisawsm417

Briarstar paws up to them "Prey has also been good for Windclan" she says, "We've caught enough prey to hopefully last the season" she says, as Ravenstar looks up from her spot "The TwoLegs leave enough trash lying around that our prey is also good"

@Scare Effect

Willow just sighs "She'll calm down, kits will be kits" she says and goes over to Jinx "she should have yelled at all of us, it was on us all to look after them" she sighed once more "But it's no wonder Red left her"

@Dream Walker @Scare Effect

“We all know what happened to Ashleaf, Ravenstar. You don’t have to bring him up.” Robinstar said unhappily. 

Lotusstar looked at Robinstar. “Of course you would take another kittypet in. You’re desperate to prove that your clan is capable of actually training a kittypet as a warrior and not a traitor.”

Robinstar grew angrier. “Lotusstar, Thunderclan is perfectly capable of training a warrior. You’ll see that in a few moons, when Breezepaw finishes her training.”

"Well seems she was right again," Red mumbled to himself, thinking of Jinx's words about the kitty pet and their link to some unseen trajedy but he kept those thoughts to himself.

@Dream Walker

The large queen instantly felt a little better though she still was down trodden about what Juniper said.

Soon a golden brown she-cat with emerald eyes walked up to the two.

"Ok Jinx you should get some rest it's my turn to watch the kits for a bit." She said sweetly.

"Thanks Sapling I I guess I am a little tired from last night." She got up. "But first I'm going for a walk to clear my head," she said before walking into the forest 

"Oh Sky clan is fine," Red answered straightening up. "But I am troubled about something, you remember the stray our clan took in prior to the mudslide?"

@Dream Walker

Jinx sighed before walking off, she looked up at the stars and suddenly felt cold her fur felt like it was frozen, returning her gaze to the forest, finding it covered in ice thicker than she ever seen.

Suddenly a harsh wind blew in her face causing her to close her eyes and when she opened them again she was no longer surrounded by ice, and she no longer felt cold. 

"What happened?" She asked aloud she never experienced anything like that before. "Was it the doing of star clan?

@Dream Walker @Scare Effect

"What? I was just pointing out the possibility that last time could have been a coincidence. A very small possibility, but still one nonetheless." Lotusstar pointed out. Robinstar just rolled his eyes and spoke. "Thunderclan can't afford to be wrong. We're low on cats as it is. We can't afford to lose any."

Edited by megisawsm417

"Well she thinks it might happen during the winter, though I'm not one hundred percent sure." Red said. "But once she knows more I'll let you all know, as she said it will affect all clans,"

@Dream Walker

"Its ok Willow," jinx said approaching the warrior. "I am sorry to make you worried."