Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Errrr hi

OdellaLark

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Found it through a link on a site

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi! I’m OdellaLark though I also go by Fritz. When I’m not watching mlp I’m probably playing with mortal kombat x(and yes I’m going to get 11 sometime after it comes out, whether it be because I bought it or because my oldest brother downloaded it; since he’s a friend on my Xbox one friends list I can get every game he does, long as it’s downloaded and not purchased) or watching Action League Now! Or life with loopy or something else. I’m 27, soon to be 28 on the 26th. I’ve got a ton of other shows n stuff I like but I don’t want to take up too much time for that. 

I can’t quite recall how I got into the show; I think I might’ve just heard about it on a forum, like way back a bit before season 2 was going to start I’d say like a week or so before it. So I just checked out the episodes for season one and finished it before the season premiere. At some point during season 2 I think maybe around Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000(side note Flim and Flam are my favorite ‘villains’ from the show)was when I became a fan. My interest in the show has come and gone often over the years, but with the final season coming up it’s really starting to come back to me. I haven’t fully caught up but eh I’ve got Netflix so I can catch up easily. I plan on probably watching the series during the season 1-8 marathon on it anyways. I’m both excited and sad about the show coming to an end. Despite my interest coming and going this show has always been really close to my heart. I’ll miss it dearly. 

• Brohoof 2