Im interested in some lore information)

Kirsan94

Hi there brothers and sisters!
Im now in slow process of writing my own fanfiction about MLP: FIM, and right now im thinking about some M6 background.
Anyone knows M6 birthdays? And how old are they? Something about Celestia, Luna and Cadence?
Also, anyone knows MLP world chronology? How many days in week(if there is one)/month/year? How many hours per day, minutes per hour, seconds per minute (probably same as us, but just in case if im wrong)?

Sorry for my english, thats not my native language)
Thank all for responding, im really interested in that information, especially if it official (comics, interview and such).

I'm pretty sure time is the same as it is here, but I don't think there's much info on ages or anything. The show has always been very vague when it comes to concrete information about dates and history.

• Brohoof 1

Well, we know that the mane six were about 18-20 when the series started, making them about 28ish now.  They've never stated it outright, but there's plenty of evidence to extrapolate from.  For instance, Fluttershy's younger brother is a college drop-out in season 6.  Also, Rainbow's birthday cake had 21 candles back in S4, making her about 26 now, and she might be the youngest of the six.

I've always thought that the most intriguing aspect of the FIM universe is the backstory of the royal Sisters, which they've never told.  In the Journal of the Two Sisters by Amy Keating Rogers, it is briefly revealed that when the Sisters were foals, there were many other alicorns.  It was implied that they were a prominent race.  So, as I see it, the biggest question of the entire FIM universe is: what happened to the other alicorns?  Why are there only two left by the time of the show?  I would love to see this topic explored.  I suggest a fanfic about that.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/14/2019 at 5:45 PM, Justin_Case001 said:

Well, we know that the mane six were about 18-20 when the series started, making them about 28ish now.  They've never stated it outright, but there's plenty of evidence to extrapolate from.  For instance, Fluttershy's younger brother is a college drop-out in season 6.  Also, Rainbow's birthday cake had 21 candles back in S4, making her about 26 now, and she might be the youngest of the six.

I've always thought that the most intriguing aspect of the FIM universe is the backstory of the royal Sisters, which they've never told.  In the Journal of the Two Sisters by Amy Keating Rogers, it is briefly revealed that when the Sisters were foals, there were many other alicorns.  It was implied that they were a prominent race.  So, as I see it, the biggest question of the entire FIM universe is: what happened to the other alicorns?  Why are there only two left by the time of the show?  I would love to see this topic explored.  I suggest a fanfic about that.

Thx for your opinion, same here)
I read fanfic with stargate and mlp crossover xD Alicorns there was made by "elders" from stargate, and wanished with them, only Celestia and Luna alive. Very interestting one, but written on russian)

• Brohoof 1