Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news Elderly Man Killed Over Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault

Misty Shadow

I say this poor old man's family should file for a wrongful death suit against the kid that tackled him. This seems like a pretty wrongful death to me.

I understand that sexual assault is a horrible crime, but faking it is just as bad if not worse because it makes real victims of assault seem less legitimate. It's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf except everyone else is paying the price.

• Brohoof 5

Ah yes, someone gets killed after being falsely accused for something they never did.

Nothing boils my blood more than this.

• Brohoof 4

This the world we live in, people. Where crying "Sexual Abuse!" is the new cry "Wolf", which only ends up hurting everyone, especially actual victims of sexual assault.

I know the person who attacked this man is still a minor, but I really hope he gets charged.

• Brohoof 4

I knew this stuff would happen the moment all of these sexual abuse claims started happening everywhere. It is kinda sad how I am not surprised in the slightest. It was all a slippery slope and this will continue to happen. 

• Brohoof 5

*Headdesk*

This is the reason we need more good news in our daily lives. There should be a balance between good news and bad news in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

^ 100% this. We only focus on the bad and .001% good on any news station or social media. Awful. I don’t even pay attention that much to the bad anymore because I’d rather focus on good and keep myself happy and laughing.

• Brohoof 2

The me too movement is stupid, the one that made the fake accusations should be put in prison for at least 45+ years but I think the accuser deserves worse..

• 4 weeks later...

I sympathise with this person's family. This man lost his life because of sheer stupidity. I wish I could say that I was surprised something like this would happen, but I'm not.