Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The CS episode coming later in the season!

FlareGun45

So as most of us are well-aware, Cheese Sandwich is coming back later in the season, and I have a guess on how the episode might be!

It's gonna be Cheese going to the Pie family farm to help Pinkie's sisters cheer up, and maybe get to the bottom on why Limestone is always angry, and why Marble's always sad and shy, and maybe Cheese could help the two of them out in letting loose! Since this could be Pinkie's final episode, I can think of no better thing for her than having Cheese Sandwich return, as well as the Pie family! Cause I think the only thing that hasn't been resolved in Pinkie's arc is finally getting an episode for Limestone and Marble. Maybe we'll get another Goof Off while we're at it! :D 

But other than that, what do you think Cheese's episode is gonna be like?

I don't care what it will be like, I just want it to be very next episode after Between Dark and Dawn (episode 14), or occur within episodes 15-17 if that doesn't happen.

I have my own theory about this episode based on a couple that have already come out(technically, one that is coming out this week), I actually think the Pinkie/Cheese episode will be an episode featuring Pinkie Pie, Cheese Sandwich, and Sandbar, an episode about the two helping Sandbar overcoming his dull as dirt personality and become the life of the party. This is mainly based on Sweet and Smokey and She's All Yak, I expect Pinkie(and the rest of the six) to have episodes featuring them with one of the Students, aka, episodes that should have happened in S8, and I think Cheese would be a good way to drum up some excitement here