Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for an artist for an MLP Comic

Sorrow

(edited)

Hello, I am looking for someone who knows how to create MLP comics to help me. I have a story for a comic and a plot. I will tell you what it is if there is enough interest shown here. It's about a day to celebrate Luna as well, instead of just celestia. But a mysterious pony appears and kidnaps Princess luna, demanding that he receive the elements of harmony in a week, and vanishes. The ponies then set out with the elements of harmony to stop the other pony.

Iwill reveal more later, but if your interested please reply and I will probably send you the story I have.

Edited by Sorrow

Well, I have seen some of the comics peoplehavve made, and I think the best one would be one that looks alotlike the show, with the same expressions, the only hard part could be adding a new character or characters. otherwise I would just like it like frames from the cartoon.

(edited)

I am able to draw fairly close to the shows style, and this sounds pretty interesting. I'd be willing to help out if you need me, but I'd like to see the script first :P

Edited by Eljordo

thank you, it would be appreciated! Plenty of help would be good, I will most likely send you either the whole script, or by parts (its fairly long)