Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

==> Enter name.

Galaxical Phoenix

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it through a discussion concerning the Dazzlings, however I have most likely seen it around before.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Let’s see here.

It’s filled with magical creatures and magic itself, that’s pretty much it.

I like a lot of the concepts and species designs presented in the show.

Yeah.

I picked Princess Twilight Sparkle as my favorite mane six pony because 1) she’s sparkly; 2) I don’t really have a favorite; 3) I have no life, I sold my soul to Hussie

*AHEM*

Anyway, my name is Galaxical Phoenix, AKA Galaxy, Fae, or Nyx.

My current Ponysona is unnamed, although for now I’m calling her Daydream Symphony.

My first ponysona was Windstorm, and my second was Firesong.

One of these days I’ll start posting my MLP OC/ponysona designs, I promise.

For now, though, I eXiSt.

Uhh . . . I like to draw, animate, sing, write, draw, make references no one understands, try not to be entranced by the Dazzlings, be weird and random, and perform sHeNaNiGaNs on Scratch and Wattpad. And here too, I guess, although since I’m new I haven’t been around much.

Due to an unfortunate turn of events, I know little about seasons seven through nine, as well as any movies aside from The My Little Pony Movie, the first Equestria Girls movie, Rainbow Rocks, and the Everfree Forest one.

So basically I’m a pathetic and probably introverted MLP fan.

yaay

I guess I’ll reply to this if I have anything else to say

Ciao for niao

Edited by Galaxical Phoenix
  • Brohoof 6

Edits:

Oh yeah, I’m female (She, Her)

Since I’m quite behind on MLP FiM, please feel free to brief any important information from the latest seasons. Oh, and this forum. I wouldn’t be surprised if I come to need lots of help navigating and following the forum.

((Would it be a good idea to start a new topic with MLP FiM OC and ponysona designs? I’m just curious if anyone is curious~))

Just now, Bas said:

Welcome to these very forums!

rarity_and_twilight_sparkle_hugging_by_cloudyglow_dbnp4jr-fullview.png.d958e8c5c418eaf03302d93ae828d93f.png

Enjoy your ride to the fun station and have a good time!

Thanks! :DD

Hey! Welcome to the herd Fae! :D I hope you find yourself welcome. 

A great place to check out if you want to get some spoilers on what happened in newer seasons would be to navigate to the episode discussions. 

Just now, Nye said:

Hey! Welcome to the herd Fae! :D I hope you find yourself welcome. 

A great place to check out if you want to get some spoilers on what happened in newer seasons would be to navigate to the episode discussions. 

Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind! :DD

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

42 minutes ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

Since I’m quite behind on MLP FiM, please feel free to brief any important information from the latest seasons.

On these forums, you'll bump into spoilers whether you want or not, so don't worry about that. :D 

14 hours ago, FalconBrony said:

Hi welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here! :please:

3 hours ago, McFlurryHeart said:

Hiya @Galaxical Phoenix, or should I say.. Fae! :catface: 

Is your profile picture your OC? I really like it! 

Anyhows, enjoy your stay here! :)

Thanks!

Yes, that’s my current ponysona ^-^ One of these days I’ll draw a . . . happier picture of her, but thanks! :DD

• Brohoof 1

welcome, hope you have fun around here and find the thing you are looking, albeit an RP, a polemic forum thread or anything that  keeps you cool with life. I found something here! 

32 minutes ago, Sherem said:

welcome, hope you have fun around here and find the thing you are looking, albeit an RP, a polemic forum thread or anything that  keeps you cool with life. I found something here! 

Thank you very much!

I’m definitely looking into roleplaying, just need to read the rules and figure out how it works X33

7 minutes ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

Thank you very much!

I’m definitely looking into roleplaying, just need to read the rules and figure out how it works X33

trust me, you know as you go along.

6 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Hello there and welcome to our forums. I hope you have a great time here. :)

((If anyone’s wondering what’s with the double mouths on most of my text faces, it’s a reference ;33))

Also, I’m looking into opening an Art Trade thing :o

Oh so that’s how the faces work lol

But yeah

And one of these days I’ll post my poonies in the RPing characters archives or something ^^;

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

((If anyone’s wondering what’s with the double mouths on most of my text faces, it’s a reference ;33))

Also, I’m looking into opening an Art Trade thing :o

Oh so that’s how the faces work lol

But yeah

And one of these days I’ll post my poonies in the RPing characters archives or something ^^;

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

8 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks!

I can make a topic for an AT ‘shop’ and my MLP character(s) at any time, right?

I’m one of those people who’s really afraid to screw up (ATELOPHOBIA (probably idk)), but I’m going to give it a shot - I need to learn sooner or later ^^;

Hello @Galaxical Phoenix and welcome to the forums!

19 hours ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

or Nyx.

Hmm... I like you already. :yay:

But anyway, come on in and look around, we have a little something for everyone here. If you have any questions or want to chat, send a message my way anytime. :)

3 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hello @Galaxical Phoenix and welcome to the forums!

Hmm... I like you already. :yay:

But anyway, come on in and look around, we have a little something for everyone here. If you have any questions or want to chat, send a message my way anytime. :)

2 minutes ago, Bas said:

Thanks to both of you :DD

I have compiled most of my art in a Google Doc - would it be permitted to post a link to that so other members of the community can view my document?

((I feel like it would be more convenient to ask here than in a PM, but I’ll get around to PMing others more than just using this thread ^^;))

11 minutes ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

I have compiled most of my art in a Google Doc - would it be permitted to post a link to that so other members of the community can view my document?

((I feel like it would be more convenient to ask here than in a PM, but I’ll get around to PMing others more than just using this thread ^^;))

I don't see why not. Sounds like something you could post over in Octavia's Hall.

3 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I don't see why not. Sounds like something you could post over in Octavia's Hall.

Yeah, alright.

I’m thinking I’ll link to the page that I linked it to for my AT page - when I make one, anyway.

I also have a “Pony(sona) Refs” document that I can use separately for my ponies, but that’s besides the point. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

I’m thinking I’ll link to the page that I linked it to for my AT page - when I make one, anyway.

You could link straight from your art trade thread if you don't want to deal with having to link to another link.