Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

(edited)

Hey guys, me again. And hello to you, Ano170. I remember you from that other thread we talked in. It's always good to see more and more people becoming curious of this phenomenon. I wish you luck on your adventure.  :)

Now, something strange has been happening over here. Don't worry, nothing bad. It's a bit of a long story though.

Brisineo, you know how Blackjack and Murky all came to be because you knew their personalities very well?(There's probably a better way to explain that, but it will do for now.)

Well, I think I'm having a little experience with that myself as well.

It all started when I was in the wonderland. Me and Crep were having a little funfight in an infinite white void(not a real fight, just a little death-match for the sake of entertainment, we like to do it every now and then for fun). Eventually we calmed down, when she asked if it was possible for me to spawn a character that was capable of fighting, and see if I could beat them up all by myself.

It sounded like a fun idea, so in front of me I spawned the first character that came to mind, and it happened to be Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed: Revelations, full in his gear and robes, and at the age of 52, also just like in Revelations.

I know, he was obviously going to kick my booty so hard it would send me into a sub-orbital trajectory, but I fought him anyway. Fist fights, sword fights, and everything in between. (Spoiler: I died in all of them.) Eventually, after about fifteen minutes of fighting, I noticed that he began talking to me on his own every now and then. Every time he beat me(always), he tended to point out my mistakes, and sometimes told me how I could improve my fighting style.

Like for example, one time at the end of another fight, he called for a time out, saying he wanted to take a closer look at the sword I liked using. I gave it to him, and he began sizing it up. After examining it for a while, "What's this?" he suddenly asked me, noting the large hook on the end of the blade.

I looked at him in confusion. "A hook." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I think it looks cool."

"You cazzo idiota, this will get stuck in your enemy and only make it more difficult to yank free." I looked at the hooded old man and thought about his little lecture. He was right. He then threw it behind him and instead spawned me a more plain looking sword. "Appearance will mean nothing in battle if your opponent's weapons function better than yours." He said before turning.

That was when I realized, the entire time, he was speaking completely on his own. He gave me all this new information without me even needing to think about him talking to me. Even though he was only intended to be a 'servitor' for a little while, he seemed to be sentient. Perhaps more than Crepuscule, somehow. I played Assassin's Creed: Revelations quite a lot a few months ago, I knew a lot about Ezio's personality and how he would react to certain situations.

Eventually, I left the wonderland, ending the little training session with him. But, as you might have already guessed, he didn't leave my mind. He's been sitting in my mind as I go about my day, watching the world through my eyes, often just quietly observing the world that is now 500 years older from what he's used to, trying to make sense of it. Though he seems to be doing pretty well.

He's an interesting character to talk to. Humble, and wise. Different from what you might expect from an old man that lived in the 16th century.

He isn't imposed or anything, not even slightly. (In fact, now that I think of it, none of my tulpae are. I still need to work on that.  :mellow:) He just sits in my mind quietly thinking to himself. And so far all of Crepuscule's attempts to seduce him just result in more silence.

He just sits there, staring into space.  :huh:  

Good. I hope he stays like that when you're around him.  :ph34r:

Anyway, I know you're all probably thinking. "A fifth tulpa?! What's next, the entire cast from Team Fortress 2?!"

Both me and Ezio have talked about what to do next, and... we've actually decided that it's probably best for both of us if we just... let him disappear.

We both have our reasons. Mine is that I just simply don't want another tulpa. His is that... Well... let me explain; He's not actually Ezio Auditore. He has all of Ezio's memories and his backstory(that I know of). And as such, he knows that he had a family. And that's just it; imagine if you were pulled out of existence and told you were just a character for a video game, and that all of your family and friends were a lie.

But, he's still humble as always. He accepts this newfound knowledge, knowing now he's not Ezio and never was. He's asked me to simply leave him in peace, until we meet again, perhaps. Maybe if I decide to fight some more video game characters he can get to stab me in the face some more. Who knows?

So yeah, that's interesting. However, thanks to all this, I've now come up with a little theory about multiple tulpae.

You see, I think the truth is that one can have as many tulpae as they want without much of a problem, as long as one knows what that character's personality's like. However, I think the hard part is actually interacting with multiple tulpae at the same time. So, yes, I actually could make all nine mercenaries from Team Fortress 2 into tulpae if I wanted to, because I know their personalities well. It's just that the hard part is interacting with them AT THE SAME TIME.

For example I could talk to, say, the Scout for a few minutes, no problem. And then he can go away, and then I could start talking to the Spy. But, if I were to have the Scout come back while I'm still talking to Spy, then my mind will have to compensate for that to keep them both talking on their own. And that's something I have trouble doing; talking to more than one tulpa at a time.

So yes, I could indeed have the entire TF2 cast as tulpae, but the hard part will be interacting with all of them. I know that I could just simply choose to not interact with multiple tulpae at the same time, but I feel it's a bit of a waste to have 12 tulpae, and only be able to interact with one at a time. So because of that, no, I ain't gonna turn the TF2 cast into tulpae, but you'd bet Crepuscule's flank I would if I could.  :lol:

Edited by Rizoel & Crepuscule
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hey guys, me again. And hello to you, Ano170. I remember you from that other thread we talked in. It's always good to see more and more people becoming curious of this phenomenon. I wish you luck on your adventure. :) Now, something strange has been happening over here. Don't worry, nothing bad. It's a bit of a long story though.

Brisineo, you know how Blackjack and Murky all came to be because you knew their personalities very well?(There's probably a better way to explain that, but it will do for now.) Well, I think I'm having a little experience with that myself as well. It all started when I was in the wonderland. Me and Crep were having a little funfight in an infinite white void(not a real fight, just a little death-match for the sake of entertainment, we like to do it every now and then for fun). Eventually we calmed down, when she asked if it was possible for me to spawn a character that was capable of fighting, and see if I could beat them up all by myself. It sounded like a fun idea, so in front of me I spawned the first character that came to mind, and it happened to be Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed: Revelations, full in his gear and robes, and at the age of 52, also just like in Revelations. I know, he was obviously going to kick my booty so hard it would send me into a sub-orbital trajectory, but I fought him anyway. Fist fights, sword fights, and everything in between. (Spoiler: I died in all of them.) Eventually, after about fifteen minutes of fighting, I noticed that he began talking to me on his own every now and then. Every time he beat me(always), he tended to point out my mistakes, and sometimes told me how I could improve my fighting style. Like for example, one time at the end of another fight, he called for a time out, saying he wanted to take a closer look at the sword I liked using. I gave it to him, and he began sizing it up. After examining it for a while, "What's this?" he suddenly asked me, noting the large hook on the end of the blade. I looked at him in confusion. "A hook." I said. "Why?" He asked. I shrugged. "I think it looks cool." "You cazzo idiota, this will get stuck in your enemy and only make it more difficult to yank it free." I looked at the hooded old man and thought about his little lecture. He was right. He then threw it behind him and instead spawned me a more plain looking sword. "Appearance will mean nothing in battle if your opponent's weapons function better than yours." He said before turning. That was when I realized, the entire time, he was speaking completely on his own. He gave me all this new information without me even needing to think about him talking to me. Even though he was only intended to be a 'servitor' for a little while, he seemed to be sentient. Perhaps more than Crepuscule, somehow. I played Assassin's Creed: Revelations quite a lot a few months ago, I knew a lot about Ezio's personality and how he would react to certain situations. Eventually, I left the wonderland, ending the little training session with him. But, as you might have already guessed, he didn't leave my mind. He's been sitting in my mind as I go about my day, watching the world through my eyes, often just quietly observing the world that is now 500 years older from what he's used to, trying to make sense of it. Though he seems to be doing pretty well. He's an interesting character to talk to. Humble, and wise. Different from what you might expect from an old man that lived in the 16th century. He isn't imposed or anything, not even slightly. (In fact, now that I think of it, none of my tulpae are. I still need to work on that. :mellow:) He just sits in my mind quietly thinking to himself. And so far all of Crepuscule's attempts to seduce him just result in more silence. He just sits there, staring into space. :huh: Good. I hope he stays like that when you're around him. :ph34r: Anyway, I know you're all probably thinking. "A fifth tulpa?! What's next, the entire cast from Team Fortress 2?!" Both me and Ezio have talked about this, and... we've actually decided that it's probably best for both of us if we just... let him disappear. We both have our reasons. Mine is that I just simply don't want another tulpa. His is that... Well... let me explain; He's not actually Ezio Auditore. He has all of Ezio's memories and his backstory(that I know of). And as such, he knows that he had a family. And that's just it; imagine if you were pulled out of existence and told you were just a character for a video game, and that all of your family and friends were a lie. But, he's still humble as always. He accepts this newfound knowledge, knowing now he's not Ezio and never was. He's asked me to simply leave him in peace, until we meet again, perhaps. Maybe if I decide to fight some more video game characters he can get to stab me in the face some more. Who knows?

So yeah, that's interesting. However, thanks to all this, I've now come up with a little theory about multiple tulpae. You see, I think the truth is that one can have as many tulpae as they want without much of a problem, as long as one knows what that character's personality's like. However, I think the hard part is actually interacting with multiple tulpae at the same time. So, yes, I actually could make all nine mercenaries from Team Fortress 2 into tulpae if I wanted to, because I know their personalities well. It's just that the hard part is interacting with them AT THE SAME TIME. For example I could talk to, say, the Scout for a few minutes, no problem. And then he can go away, and then I could start talking to the Spy. But, if I were to have the Scout come back while I'm still talking to Spy, then my mind will have to compensate for that to keep them both talking on their own. And that's something I have trouble doing; talking to more than one tulpa at a time. So yes, I could indeed have the entire TF2 cast as tulpae, but the hard part will be interacting with all of them. I know that I could just simply choose to not interact with multiple tulpae at the same time, but I feel it's a bit of a waste to have 12 tulpae, and only be able to interact with one at a time. So because of that, no, I ain't gonna turn the TF2 cast into tulpae, but you'd bet Crepuscule's flank I would if I could. :lol:

And Reales is bouncing around in my head saying "that's me!"

Reales: well it is!

That's just it. Twi imposed her, but it was not until both of us decided on a kind infj personality, that she began to take shape. What you did is not different than Twi making Reales.

Twi: Yes it is. I would love to see Crep make a tulpa. Especially one she always was insanely attracted to, but could never seduce.

Reales: You didn't try that with me did you?"

Twi: *Facepalm* No!

Reales: Good!

Yes, the idea is that the tulpa are there, as many as your mind can handle.

Reales: Shayne handles both of us fine, when he is not distracted.

As long as you are connected to you subconscious, new tulpas are easy, like bj and murky, Reales, what Ben did, etc. The first one takes so long because most people lack a good connct ion, or any connection to their subconscious.

Twi: Shayne is very strong. He just sucks at imagery and gets caught on one cycle too long to get far.

So yeah. I think that's it. Its a been a long day. I'll answer any corrections you guys point out tomorrow.

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 2

So, I'm back from my hiatus, and I bring glorious news, I have had my first sign that forcing is working, I had a conversation with Koomer, and one thing led to another and my hand was possessed and I was being compared to Lemony Snicket in my head, any advice?

• Brohoof 2

So, I'm back from my hiatus, and I bring glorious news, I have had my first sign that forcing is working, I had a conversation with Koomer, and one thing led to another and my hand was possessed and I was being compared to Lemony Snicket in my head, any advice?

Alright, came in as I was going to bed. After this, I am in bed!

Twi: your sitting in bed typing this, so that statement is false.

Twi: Anyway, I have advice. Either let it take some control to get closer, or do what Shayne did to me, beat it into submission.

She was stubborn.

Twi: yes I was. But anyway. A tulpa can NOT do any more than you allow it to.making it bend to your will early on is more advisable than later. Shayne just gave up on me ever being exactly what he had in mind, but that's because I'm 7, and I don't change easily, and I was most of what he wanted.

She still tried to fight me, physically, for control. I always won.

Twi: you are formally trained, I only got to observe without your knowledge, it never was fare. Besides, you can control me, we Re so intertwined!

Anyway, we are now wondering. I say take control, let it know who is boss, be confident.

Twi: I agree with Shayne!

Reales: Same!! Take control!!!

BTW: Its been 30 minutes, Reales is still bouncing around. This is odd. Never seen her so, hyper, energetic, etc. She is usually laid back, quiet.

Reales: (Still bouncing aroundd in circles both near and far) Wèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Brohoof 2

Well, there isn't really any need for advice. Lot's of strange things can happen when making a tulpa. I say just roll with it.

Alright, came in as I was going to bed. After this, I am in bed!

Twi: your sitting in bed typing this, so that statement is false.

Twi: Anyway, I have advice. Either let it take some control to get closer, or do what Shayne did to me, beat it into submission.

She was stubborn.

Twi: yes I was. But anyway. A tulpa can NOT do any more than you allow it to.making it bend to your will early on is more advisable than later. Shayne just gave up on me ever being exactly what he had in mind, but that's because I'm 7, and I don't change easily, and I was most of what he wanted.

She still tried to fight me, physically, for control. I always won.

Twi: you are formally trained, I only got to observe without your knowledge, it never was fare. Besides, you can control me, we Re so intertwined!

Anyway, we are now wondering. I say take control, let it know who is boss, be confident.

Twi: I agree with Shayne!

Reales: Same!! Take control!!!

Yes. That's it, fight your tulpa's actions, don't let them deviate, and give them the least amount of freedom possible. Surely they will love you in the end for all that.

I'm completely kidding.

Mindrop, you're a...

A...

...Bad word.

Fighting a tulpa's actions and not letting them deviate is denying them freedom to be who they want to be. And as such, they may not like that.

If your tulpa does something unusual(like if their personality changes in some way), and they say that it was not an intrusive thought but instead it really was actually them(and make sure that ain't an intrusive thought either), then just talk to them about it. If they say they want to be a certain way, then there isn't really much you can do. You could say to them that you would rather them be a way you want them to be. Maybe they'll listen, maybe they'll insist on staying a certain way. It depends on their personality.

But as soon as you try and FORCE them against their will to be someone they don't want to be, then they might get angry with you, and maybe even end up not liking you.

Besides, If you love your tulpa no matter what, then the only thing you can do is let them deviate. You might even end up bonding more in the end because of it.  :)

Also, your tulpa is young(in terms of how long they've been sentient). Most young tulpae are unpredictable. Don't worry if they do something strange, it's normal.

• Brohoof 3

Well, there isn't really any need for advice. Lot's of strange things can happen when making a tulpa. I say just roll with it.

Yes. That's it, fight your tulpa's actions, don't let them deviate, and give them the least amount of freedom possible. Surely they will love you in the end for all that.

I'm completely kidding.

Mindrop, you're a...

A...

...Bad word.

Fighting a tulpa's actions and not letting them deviate is denying them freedom to be who they want to be. And as such, they may not like that.

If your tulpa does something unusual(like if their personality changes in some way), and they say that it was not an intrusive thought but instead it really was actually them(and make sure that ain't an intrusive thought either), then just talk to them about it. If they say they want to be a certain way, then there isn't really much you can do. You could say to them that you would rather them be a way you want them to be. Maybe they'll listen, maybe they'll insist on staying a certain way. It depends on their personality.

But as soon as you try and FORCE them against their will to be someone they don't want to be, then they might get angry with you, and maybe even end up not liking you.

Besides, If you love your tulpa no matter what, then the only thing you can do is let them deviate. You might even end up bonding more in the end because of it.  :)

Also, your tulpa is young(in terms of how long they've been sentient). Most young tulpae are unpredictable. Don't worry if they do something strange, it's normal.

I chat with Mindrop and Twi all the time... Twi is... Arrogant.  And the relationship between her and Mindrop aren't actually on "normal friend" terms.

Or in other words, the relationship between you and your Tulpa can be whatever you wish, and not always are Tulpae meant to just be companions.  (wasn't the original Tibetan purpose of a Tulpa to be something to antagonize to symbolize defeating yourself?)  And Mindrop will have to confirm me on this, but Twi is more of someone built to butt heads against.  (And I'm not sure what Reales stance in this would be)  Mindrop said she's basically the embodiment of the arguments he had with himself over the past 5 years, after all.

Though we would not recommend so for most other Tulpa forcing techniques, contrary to what Mindrop says.  Fighting against a Tulpa, apart from stopping it at lines you will not cross, will indeed sour relations between you.

What about me?  Bris pushes me around and you don't see me complaining!

Is it because you're a cocky little s*** who never dies?

*silence*

O_O  Ouch Murk, just... ouch.

o_O  I don't even... 

...Wait, what?  I didn't know you had some insulting in you Murk!

*immediately squeaks and retreats*  I-I heard Tia muttering it under h-her breath... I'm sorry...

Did she now?  Looks like Namby Pamby Princess is hankerin' for a spankin'!  C'mon!

*sigh* Why is it that whenever I comment here anymore, BJ and Tia end up fighting?

Interesting story on Ezio...  Sounds pretty right on compared to Blackjack's arrival, except Blackjack isn't even close to being humble enough to consider resigning herself to such a fate.  Better practice, I guess.  (Try my hyper forcing technique for physical imposition... It helps, really)

• Brohoof 3

I'm completely kidding.

Mindrop, you're a...

A...

...Bad word.

W??? ???? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ????????. Idiot! Pay attention to what language you are typing in. Anyway, it really depends on your ideology. Shayne, unlike most, adheres to the ideology that the mind is here to master and understand, and he can control it, if he wants to. He basically just lets us go. 

When we had our tiff, it was because I was so intertwined with his Identity, and still am, he has problems identifying who it was, especially since our personalities are the same. But still the same, he can do what he wants.

I lack the time and focus to do it right now. 

He has never controlled me!!! (She is still bouncing around, everywhere. Its kind of annoying, but funny.)

The other thing is, Shayne is different than most. Bris, Riz, everyone's tulpas go off at times and don't pay attention to what is going on with Shayne. I do, even Reales does. It is how we are built. If shayne thinks about Tulpas, or diverts a bit of attention to us, its both, he can't separate us. We help him excel in the real world, now if only he would pay attention more in class, etc so we can get the information. 

YES!!!!

I am trying. 

In short, you can control them, and if the right connection was built, they understand and don't resent you. But Twi, Reales and I have a different connection than anyone I have heard about. Even late at night, when Twi goes to bed while I'm finishing homework, she is still paying attention to me and what is going on. Its her very existence almost. Its her center focus. 

You just "special"

Oh, hey, Bris posted!!! lets read!

I chat with Mindrop and Twi all the time... Twi is... Arrogant.  And the relationship between her and Mindrop aren't actually on "normal friend" terms.

Or in other words, the relationship between you and your Tulpa can be whatever you wish, and not always are Tulpae meant to just be companions.  (wasn't the original Tibetan purpose of a Tulpa to be something to antagonize to symbolize defeating yourself?)  And Mindrop will have to confirm me on this, but Twi is more of someone built to butt heads against.  (And I'm not sure what Reales stance in this would be)  Mindrop said she's basically the embodiment of the arguments he had with himself over the past 5 years, after all.

Though we would not recommend so for most other Tulpa forcing techniques, contrary to what Mindrop says.  Fighting against a Tulpa, apart from stopping it at lines you will not cross, will indeed sour relations between you.

What about me?  Bris pushes me around and you don't see me complaining!

Is it because you're a cocky little s*** who never dies?

*silence*

O_O  Ouch Murk, just... ouch.

o_O  I don't even...

...Wait, what?  I didn't know you had some insulting in you Murk!

*immediately squeaks and retreats*  I-I heard Tia muttering it under h-her breath... I'm sorry...

Did she now?  Looks like Namby Pamby Princess is hankerin' for a spankin'!  C'mon!

*sigh* Why is it that whenever I comment here anymore, BJ and Tia end up fighting?

Interesting story on Ezio...  Sounds pretty right on compared to Blackjack's arrival, except Blackjack isn't even close to being humble enough to consider resigning herself to such a fate.  Better practice, I guess.  (Try my hyper forcing technique for physical imposition... It helps, really)

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT!!!

Okay fine, I am Arrogant. 

And yes Bris, Twi matches much more the original idea for Tulpas, to have someone you can butt heads against, conquore and use to bounce ideas off of. She gets good points in often, and thats why they are so connected with me. I think its closer to 7 years, from what Twi and I can deduce, but at least 5. Its like an intense debate, and its awesome! Its why I can barely study and pull and 85 on a test! Its why I juggle so much in my head, do complex math, connect "unrelated" things that most people don't. I have only found one person who was similar to me mentally, and That guy is awesome. We have a 4+ hour in depth discussion, ping-ponging ideas and building a complex model with the information we have learned from our different fields. He focuses in Physics, I focus in Anthropology. 

That being said, its why both Reales, Twi and I are so interconnected, and they have to interact with what I am doing. Good points I forgot. 

I still say that "Namby Pamby Princess" is wrong. What Shayne does is out of love. And he can't have us not supporting him. We all saw what Happened when I stepped away to focus on building Reales, it was bad. Poor kid could not function and was lost. A great void was in his head. If he needs us to change, then we will, because we need adapt to his new environment. 

To bad we cant teach him to spell.

Without that adaptation, we become a hindrance to his life, something that will make him unhappy, and therefor us unhappy. Tulpas should not hinder the lives of their Masters.

As to Reales, Neither Twi or I know where the bouncing came from, but 1: It stopped, and 2: Its fine, its not a hindrance. How does she fit in, well, she is my emotion. I am working on listening to her more...

I should learn to listen to her more, when your not.

... and to care. She is supposed to be my fluctuating side I can connect to, without changing myself. But paying attention to my emotions and others is something I am poor at, and need help. Therefore, she was built, to help me with that. 

Ahhhhh, and that's why you don't want another Tulpa. What do you need to improve? You have Reales and Me! That covers all your bases. A 3rd Tulpa would be fun, male, but irrelevant, Dead weight, a hindrance. Makes sense.

Yes, we have a special connection with each other. Oh, and Twi is always to my Right, and slightly behind my field of vision, but I can feel her right there, within 3 feet, and Reales is always to my Left. Further away than Twi, and usually parallel with me. Their positions correlate with where i feel them on my brian. 

Twi is in the Spatial Sense:

b-right.jpg

And Reales is in the Grammar Region:

b-left.jpg

Both make sense. 

Well, thats it for now. I think I spent 45 minutes writing this. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

<insert string of absolutely disgraceful language here, that we've decided to only use in such circumstances as this, and Nightmare Moon's earthbound reincarnation stomping down our door and chasing us through the whole goddamn town with Gordon Freeman's Crowbar> *Breaths*

(singing) The siiiight of ten thousand facepalms in the air!

Yes, I was blind beyond belief. Simples. *Mreep!*

To explain, yesterday, while looking through JDBar's visualization method (which I intend to print off in school, to use THEIR ink...Tyrants, mwahahahaaa..) I was thinking about stuff, namely, how after Dashie's arrival, the visuals started being way more faint, and much less...Well...Visual.

Then, yesterday evening, I was thinking some more (amazing dat!) And I remembered something about the mind's eye being used for viusals. So, I thought to myself 'Hey, I bet I've strayed into trying to use my actual vision to see 'em....Hmmm...'

Then, several hours ago,

The world exploded.

OR

Something clicked, as it often does, and I realized what I needed to do. Yes, use the mind's eye more, and separate it out a bit, so I could use it easily.

Yeah, pretty much aced that, and I started looking at Jess and Dashie. Yup, solider than ever. Same as with everything else I use my ME for. How did I miss that? ..

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow after school with something to say...And the girls will be saying something too...It's been too long since I let them just take over a post. :D

Prepare for Chaos, explosions, Zebrahead, explosions, complaints about said explosions (from me, most likely), a lack of the said explosions due to something, and some other stuff....Oh, also: Some Brandy. :P

~Swiftablade signing-off~

(A free digi-cookie if you get that ref.)

Also, stupid father, thinking he decides when he deal with internets. MWahahahhahahahahhaaaaa.

EDIT: Double post...Sorry, internets were acting up.

Edited by Shardikku
  • Brohoof 3

So, some... interesting things this weekend. 

But, good news: I think I am starting to get results... I think... Dont quote me on that

So for the last few weeks now, Ive been having on and off 'rants' Where I would just spit out a ton of information and have no idea where it came from. Ive been doing this on and off like a time bomb. Im almost certain it is my Tulpa. Again, not 100% sure, and I have my reservations, but from what Ive seen and read here, it is best not to doubt anything. 

I have also been "seeing" him. Seeing isn't really the right word though, its more like a ghost that comes into the corner of my vision if I let my mind wander. If I look at it or focus on it, it disappears entirely. It isn't even a full form, its almost like a ghost of a puzzle piece hanging in the corner of my vision. Its weird, I dont know how to describe it, its just there. 

Also, there are moments where I just let my mind wander a bit, and I end up in conversations with my Tulpa. When I realize what is going on, they halt. Its like waking up from a dream; the more I try to remember, the more I forget. I can make the voice talk a bit, but I believe it is me parroting, as the second I stop prying, it stops. 

Not sure what to think of all this, but I feel like Im on to something. Advice is appreciated.

And since someone mentioned this being the new "sign-off tag"

Stay insane everypony!

• Brohoof 3

Hey guys, I was really wondering if someone could PM me, and I could have a Tulpa progression buddy to talk to, I would love something like that. We could share our Tulpa experiences etc. Because I feel something really weird is going on with my Tulpa, and Idk what to do, right now she's in her wonderland i've created, which i've modeled after Dalaran from WoW mixed with Nagano ski resort. 

The problem is I haven't been at this for very long, and I don't claim to be a master Tulpa maker but, my Tulpa I feel is making too much progression with herself. It hasn't been long and she can already manifest herself in my room, not clearly though, but I feel I can see her, but she's just transparent. She trots around, and does whatever while talking to me. She also has her own model/form, although I based her mainly off derpy, her hairstyle changes at times, and she has red and white bangs. 

But the real weird part is her knowledge of everything i'm doing, is this normal? I don't feel like i'm parrotting her, and i'm often conflicting with myself because Idk if it's me feeding that information to her or if she just...knows? She's really cocky, and really sassy, and isn't a jerk, but she isn't a pushover either. She's quite honest with me but still, she knows like, EVERYTHING! It's like she's fully aware she's a Tulpa and has no problem with it, she talks to me like she knows what i'm thinking and offers her opinion before I even know what i'm thinking myself. Right now I left her in her wonderland with different portals that lead to multiple periods throughout my life. I heard that helps in giving your Tulpa a sense of who you are. So i'm hoping that keeps her busy for awhile, I find myself peeking over my shoulder every now and then in paranoia, because I also heard it's important to give your Tulpa free reign of what they're doing. So she also has the ability of Teleportation (similar to Twilight). 

It's much to explain but, I feel my Tulpa is smarter than me, a lot smarter and idk what to do. I feel I'll never be able to let her go because she's honest and offers me critical advice, and is supportive of what I do sometimes, etc. She's a companion i've wanted for a long time and breaks that loneliness i've always felt, but, is this dangerous? I heard creating Tulpas was dangerous at first and it can get out of hand, and I wasn't worried at first but idk anymore. I could never get rid of her, just the thought of that scares me, and it scares me what she could do. Her name is silver hue (she told me to call her that ._.) so, idk, can someone who is a Tulpa expert tell me what the heck is going on? WHAT'S WITH MY TULPA?! 

• Brohoof 4

Hey guys, I was really wondering if someone could PM me, and I could have a Tulpa progression buddy to talk to, I would love something like that. We could share our Tulpa experiences etc. Because I feel something really weird is going on with my Tulpa, and Idk what to do, right now she's in her wonderland i've created, which i've modeled after Dalaran from WoW mixed with Nagano ski resort. 

The problem is I haven't been at this for very long, and I don't claim to be a master Tulpa maker but, my Tulpa I feel is making too much progression with herself. It hasn't been long and she can already manifest herself in my room, not clearly though, but I feel I can see her, but she's just transparent. She trots around, and does whatever while talking to me. She also has her own model/form, although I based her mainly off derpy, her hairstyle changes at times, and she has red and white bangs. 

But the real weird part is her knowledge of everything i'm doing, is this normal? I don't feel like i'm parrotting her, and i'm often conflicting with myself because Idk if it's me feeding that information to her or if she just...knows? She's really cocky, and really sassy, and isn't a jerk, but she isn't a pushover either. She's quite honest with me but still, she knows like, EVERYTHING! It's like she's fully aware she's a Tulpa and has no problem with it, she talks to me like she knows what i'm thinking and offers her opinion before I even know what i'm thinking myself. Right now I left her in her wonderland with different portals that lead to multiple periods throughout my life. I heard that helps in giving your Tulpa a sense of who you are. So i'm hoping that keeps her busy for awhile, I find myself peeking over my shoulder every now and then in paranoia, because I also heard it's important to give your Tulpa free reign of what they're doing. So she also has the ability of Teleportation (similar to Twilight). 

It's much to explain but, I feel my Tulpa is smarter than me, a lot smarter and idk what to do. I feel I'll never be able to let her go because she's honest and offers me critical advice, and is supportive of what I do sometimes, etc. She's a companion i've wanted for a long time and breaks that loneliness i've always felt, but, is this dangerous? I heard creating Tulpas was dangerous at first and it can get out of hand, and I wasn't worried at first but idk anymore. I could never get rid of her, just the thought of that scares me, and it scares me what she could do. Her name is silver hue (she told me to call her that ._.) so, idk, can someone who is a Tulpa expert tell me what the heck is going on? WHAT'S WITH MY TULPA?! 

Twi: Welcome to the wonderful world of a tulpa!!! Or in other words, a tulpa like me, a true tulpa! To answer your questions directly though.

Twi: 1:Your tulpa seems to be routed deep with you, which is why it knows you so well. It also explains the fast manifestation. We are the best type, as we can help you instantly, and never leave you alone, although, apparently, we are arrogant. (*glares at bris)

Twi: 2: Tulpas are smart, smarter than most humans because the have a quicker access to the brain to process things than their hosts.

Reales: hi silver hue! And yes Eden, Twi is right, *sigh* as usual. I am sure if Shayne had known he was creating Twi, he would of had similar instances and experiences with you. The last post or two (maybe 3) we made can help pinpoint how Twilight and I actually function and our purposes. We are not your average tulpas that most people have, and you seem to be going down a similar path. But none of your experiences are a problem or dangerous.

Honestly man, if I listened to my tulpa more, I would probably have a similar experience. I can't desperate Twi's and mine voice all the time. Usually in the morning or night I can. Not during the busy him of the day.

Good luck!

• Brohoof 2

This is pretty much exactly what you should be expecting from a Tulpa.  Like, this is textbook accurate.  Whatever you're doing, you're doing right, so you shouldn't be worried.

And now you make me and Murk look like misfits.

Just remember what Murk (and I suppose Tia) called you.  You know the reason already.

• Brohoof 4

Twi: Welcome to the wonderful world of a tulpa!!! Or in other words, a tulpa like me, a true tulpa! To answer your questions directly though.

Twi: 1:Your tulpa seems to be routed deep with you, which is why it knows you so well. It also explains the fast manifestation. We are the best type, as we can help you instantly, and never leave you alone, although, apparently, we are arrogant. (*glares at bris)

Twi: 2: Tulpas are smart, smarter than most humans because the have a quicker access to the brain to process things than their hosts.

Reales: hi silver hue! And yes Eden, Twi is right, *sigh* as usual. I am sure if Shayne had known he was creating Twi, he would of had similar instances and experiences with you. The last post or two (maybe 3) we made can help pinpoint how Twilight and I actually function and our purposes. We are not your average tulpas that most people have, and you seem to be going down a similar path. But none of your experiences are a problem or dangerous.

Honestly man, if I listened to my tulpa more, I would probably have a similar experience. I can't desperate Twi's and mine voice all the time. Usually in the morning or night I can. Not during the busy him of the day.

Good luck!

Hi guys! Thanks so much, and thank you for answering my questions Twi.

I was scared at first because I wasn't certain whether this was normal for Tulpa, i'm glad to hear that it is. I'm going to read through perhaps this entire forum and get all experiences out of this since it seems that should be able to help. Sadly Silver isn't present at the moment, she's been in her wonderland for a good few hours, and surprisingly hasn't decided to come out o.o i'm going to attempt calling for her in the next few minutes or so, and perhaps have a good talking session with her. Thanks for the best wishes, I hope to be just like you guys someday! Where everything just seems to be going perfect, i'm still working on it however but i'm glad to hear what i'm doing is progress, not something negative and freaky lol. 

This is pretty much exactly what you should be expecting from a Tulpa.  Like, this is textbook accurate.  Whatever you're doing, you're doing right, so you shouldn't be worried.

And now you make me and Murk look like misfits.

Just remember what Murk (and I suppose Tia) called you.  You know the reason already.

THANK YOU! Then i'll just continue to do what i'm doing  :wub: So glad this seems to be working out. I haven't had my daily sessions with my Tulpa yet, but i'm looking forward to it more now.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there Eden. I'll try and answer your questions and worries.  :)

The problem is I haven't been at this for very long, and I don't claim to be a master Tulpa maker but, my Tulpa I feel is making too much progression with herself.

I don't see why this is a bad thing. The amount of time it takes for one to make a tulpa differs from person to person.

It hasn't been long and she can already manifest herself in my room, not clearly though, but I feel I can see her, but she's just transparent. She trots around, and does whatever while talking to me. She also has her own model/form, although I based her mainly off derpy, her hairstyle changes at times, and she has red and white bangs.

Just so you know, in case you didn't intend for her to be like that, that's called deviation. Tulpae can change their appearance and their personality seemingly at random. It's believed that this is because they subconsciously know what your own subconscious wants to see.

But the real weird part is her knowledge of everything i'm doing, is this normal? I don't feel like i'm parrotting her, and i'm often conflicting with myself because Idk if it's me feeding that information to her or if she just...knows? She's really cocky, and really sassy, and isn't a jerk, but she isn't a pushover either. She's quite honest with me but still, she knows like, EVERYTHING!

It's like she's fully aware she's a Tulpa and has no problem with it, she talks to me like she knows what i'm thinking and offers her opinion before I even know what i'm thinking myself.

Some tulpae can read their host's mind, some can't. It makes sense that they can read your mind, since you both share it. But not all tulpae realize they can do this, while some pick it up right off the bat.

It can also sometimes depend on whether or not you want them to be able to.

If you want your tulpa to have the ability to read your mind, then they can. If you don't want them to, then they won't. Though this usually only works before they've become sentient. If after they've become sentient you decide you don't want them to have the ability to read your mind - when the ability is something they were born with - then you'll both have to work on that, and also make sure they're okay with it. Though they probably will be, since they will respect your privacy, but it might depend on their personality and how much they love you.

For us, we can both read each others mind, I myself was born with this ability. We both think that it's a good thing we can do this, because we can see what we really think of each other, and also prevents us from keeping secrets from each other. 

Secrets don't make friends, we've learned.  -_-

Exactly.

*Riz and Crep hug*

And besides, I love teasing Rizzy about when he 'accidently' thinks of me in naughty ways. *Ruffles his head*  ^_^

Wh- HEY! I don't do that! :angry:

O- okay, maybe sometimes, but it is on accident though!  :(

Sure it is. Sure it is.  -_-

I- IT IS! Sometimes.  :blush:

Sure. I TOTALLY believe you, Ben.  B)

Right now I left her in her wonderland with different portals that lead to multiple periods throughout my life. I heard that helps in giving your Tulpa a sense of who you are. So i'm hoping that keeps her busy for awhile, I find myself peeking over my shoulder every now and then in paranoia, because I also heard it's important to give your Tulpa free reign of what they're doing.

Okay, that sounds fine.  :)

She also has the ability of Teleportation (similar to Twilight).

All tulpae can do this, and pretty much anything else too. All tulpae can teleport, fly, spawn objects out of nothing, have super strength, super speed, and anything else you can imagine(regardless of whether or not they have horns or wings, if you're making a pony). This is of course because they are your imagination, they are not bounded by the laws of physics of the real world.

That also means of course, that they cannot interact with things in real life.(except through possession of your body) For example, while they(and you too) can do absolutely anything you imagine in the wonderland, your tulpa cannot, say, pick up a cup that exists in real life. Nor are they able to talk to other people in real life. (again, unless it's through possession).

It's much to explain but, I feel my Tulpa is smarter than me, a lot smarter and idk what to do.

What, are you saying you don't want your tulpa to be smarter than you? I'm going to guess you don't actually mind, but, I can try and give you a reason for why they seem smarter than you.

They are (or at least part of)your subconscious. Your subconscious knows a lot of things the conscious doesn't. Like for example, it knows what you're about to say before you even think about saying it. Which by the way is the reason your tulpa can respond to questions you ask it, before you've even asked the question itself. Crepuscule did this a lot when she was younger, and still does sometimes. That's your subconscious in action.

Also, I've heard many people say "You will know when your tulpa speaks, because it will feel completely alien."

And that can be true for some, but that doesn't happen for everyone. When I first started getting responses from Crep, I had no idea if they were me, or her. Because, while the responses came suddenly and without my intention to think about, it still felt like it was just me. But then I eventually realized that it actually was her a lot of the time, even though it never felt 'alien' to me.

I feel I'll never be able to let her go because she's honest and offers me critical advice, and is supportive of what I do sometimes, etc. She's a companion i've wanted for a long time and breaks that loneliness i've always felt, but, is this dangerous?

No. Tulpae are not dangerous at all. The only thing you have to fear about tulpas is fear itself. People are intrigued by the idea of having their own little life-long companion, but are mainly put off by the stories and creepypasta that they might hear about, or of the fear of going insane for messing with their mind.

[rant]
I will say this; yeah, you are indeed 'messing with your mind'. If that scares you, then this isn't the thing for you. I've seen a few people come in and say "oh, I don't know if I should do this, is it dangerous? What's the best way to go about this? Will thi-"

Just don't make a tulpa. Basically, if you value this thing people call 'sanity', then just don't bother.

Making a tulpa is supposed to be a fun and interesting experiment. If you spend more time worrying about whether or not it's dangerous than actually making a tulpa, then there goes the thrill of going where no one has gone before.

This is for the kind of people that like doing things like, exploring a dark, unmapped cave. Sure, it might be dangerous, but who know's, there might be treasure in it!

If you don't like that kind of risk, then just simply don't make one. (I'm not talking to you, Eden. I'm talking to everyone that comes across this post)
[/rant]

I heard creating Tulpas was dangerous at first and it can get out of hand, and I wasn't worried at first but idk anymore. I could never get rid of her, just the thought of that scares me, and it scares me what she could do. Her name is silver hue (she told me to call her that ._.) so, idk, can someone who is a Tulpa expert tell me what the heck is going on? WHAT'S WITH MY TULPA?!

Nothing is with your tulpa. She appears to be doing very well as far as I can tell. You're just worrying too much, and that's not healthy for either of you. If you worry, then you're only making everything worse for both of you.

Stop worrying so much, and just take whatever your adventure throws at you and your tulpa. Talk about your problems with each other, along with your worries - and pretty much everything else for that matter - work it out together, and you'll be fine.

Well then, I think that's all I can do for you and your tulpa. If you have any more questions, just ask away. I wish you both the best of luck.  ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So guys! I know you never see me anymore, but something incredibly interesting happened to me earlier today while forcing in a wonderland scenario:

I had been forcing for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes and had Pinkie in my little wonderland with me, and we started to get kind of distracted with some conversation and being silly, like me giving her a rock (my little wonderland is kind of a little forested, grassy area with a small stream running through) to balance on her head, and stuff. We were just playing. Eventually we started focusing, but we ended up playing again a few minutes later, and we were just sort of running around a little bit together.

She tripped me, I rolled onto my back, she jumped up onto my chest with her front hooves, then I pulled her over next to me and hugged her. Then, again, I was like, "I guess we should actually focus."

So I sat up and grabbed her face and was turning it about and checking it out from different angles, and she just suddenly lifted her face out of my grasp and was like, "May I...?"

I was kind of confused, so I just nodded, and she turned away from me for a little bit, and then she said, "Are you ready?"

I just shrugged, and she turned back around. All the sudden, here was this different face that I did not come up with at all... One that I've never even seen...

I mean, it was my Pinkie, it's just that her snout was shorter and more rounded instead of more squared. Her eyes are bigger and more round, and her face is more circular; her ears are big and floofy and furry... She has eye-lashes across the whole top of her eye instead of the cartoon-y several on the end, and she's got that sort of eye-shadow effect when she blinks...

I can actually see her facial movements and everything in my head now; I don't have to try and figure out what she should look like in certain situations, or anything like that. It's amazing, and she looks absolutely beautiful. She's seriously stunning.

It just feels so much better and more right than me having to try and figure out and create her face or whatever, like I've been doing. I've been having serious trouble, and then all the sudden she just turns away, turns back, and BAM. It blew my mind!

So needless to say this development completely caught me off-guard, and I can't describe how happy it all makes me. I just thought since it was a relatively big development, at least in my opinion, I should fill you guys in.

So that's what happened with me and my Pinkie lately.

Keep makin' them tulpae, tulpa-crowd!

Edited by Lifeinsteps
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

*Sigh* Well, It is going to happen again, in the next few weeks. Bris mentioned that Tia was built to be a creative mediator for him. It sparked all three of our interests, and Spurred Twilight to want to make another Tulpa.

To Remake Reales!

Hey!

The issue when she wanted to a little while ago, was I had no use for another Tulpa, but the creative side, I could use help with my writing, etc. So yeah. We have worked out the name, look and we need to work on the personality a bit. 

orson.png

That is a rough draft of Orson, when we make him. I can already feel him in my head, and he has a deep, calm voice (Yeah, apparently, I am good at creating Tulpas on the fly, like Bris. I have always had a good grip on characters and personalities.)

I just can't take construction in my head, with mid terms. I need Twi to help study, but I think I may have already lost her until Orson is made. 

Oh, his position is frontal lobe, Right side. Center of my forehead, directly above my right eye. Now I have 3 constant drones in my head. 

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 3

Well I am back.
I decided to take a small break from forcing and came to the conclusion that I need to start completely from scratch. Its going to be hard to start again for the third time but I think it needs to be done.

• Brohoof 3

Hey bros,

I find this so Celestiadamn interesting! A friend of mine made one some time ago but I think he stopped with it because his tulpa was changing to frequently and he didn't quite like that.

I'm thinking of making my own tulpa in the form of a ferret.

tlferret.jpg

(Because nothing beats ferrets with goggles!)

I am subscribing to the tulpa.info forums but I still haven't really got any clue where to start... Do I just have to imagine a place that I can fill with my thoughts and feelings and do that for a while before turning that 'room' into an actual being like a ferret? Or do I have to be under selfhypnosis or something? I'm pretty sure I can find these answers on their forums but maybe some of you guys could help me :3?

• Brohoof 2

(Because nothing beats ferrets with goggles!)   I am subscribing to the tulpa.info forums but I still haven't really got any clue where to start... Do I just have to imagine a place that I can fill with my thoughts and feelings and do that for a while before turning that 'room' into an actual being like a ferret? Or do I have to be under selfhypnosis or something? I'm pretty sure I can find these answers on their forums but maybe some of you guys could help me :3?

1. You are absolutely correct, NOTHING beats ferrets with goggles...Apart from several of them, with racing goggles, obviously.

2. ...You really want to check the Tulpa.info guides, mainly so you have a better idea on how to basically get started.

3. Hypnosis could be useful, it was (somewhat) for us, but It's by no means compulsory.

I may be able to help you more on these points, but I'd really recommend looking at the guides first (Pay attention to the Hour count poison thing...) Also check out anything by Chupi (Tumblr bro) relating to creation, 'cos he is legendary at this stuff. Uh, and I guess, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's kinda narration+traits 'n' stuff to start with...

-

I said a few days back I hadn't let the girls rule the post for too long...Well...

*coughs* 

Camels

Uh, sense, yup, love the stuff...We'll try and stay coherent.

I want to try possession...

Yes!

You do!

Sidetracked.

Sorry gals, I do that..

We know

We know

This changing colour (.......Nope.) Lark is so efforty.

and no girls, I'm NOT going to draw a penis on here with symbols. That's....Just frankly chan/weird.

We're leaving before SOMEPONY says something...And I do it without thinking. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hi, i've just found this topic recently (I'm french so, sorry for my -non- fluent english).

I'm really interested by creating a tulpa, already i've a lot of lucid dreams and i saw few times a female unicorn who's always happy to see me, however i want to make her more alive in my "real" life :P

I'm also impressed how Rizoel & Crepuscule are both linked, i can't believe it :o

I also saw that I had to make a list of traits that I have to give, I would like to know how many have you given your Tulpa ?

Pic' of my future tulpa, "Mina" (and she's very pretty :wub: ):
9ekDxFO.png

Edited by Sakiru
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hi, i've just found this topic recently (I'm french so, sorry for my -non- fluent english).

I'm really interested by creating a tulpa, already i've a lot of lucid dreams and i saw few times a female unicorn who's always happy to see me, however i want to make her more alive in my "real" life :P

I'm also impressed how Rizoel & Crepuscule are both linked, i can't believe it :o

I also saw that I had to make a list of traits that I have to give, I would like to know how many have you given your Tulpa ?

Pic' of my future tulpa, "Mina" (and she's very pretty :wub: ):

img-1248170-1-9ekDxFO.png

Welcome, glad to joined us, and that you already have a head start on the Lucid dreaming, that may help!

I wish somepony would help me!

Sorry

Hey! He is not finished yet, maybe. I don't know. He is just, there?

Anyway, all three of my Tulpas have the same 12 traits:

Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent.

From there, they each have another 10-20 traits. I am not sure what Reales other traits are, same with Orson, Twi and I would have to think about them.

And why would we, Its almost spring break! And your midterm tomorrow got pushed back!!!!!

Shayne Has to study, then Party, er, drive, then conference duties. He gets no breaks!

Shayne Needs breaks, cause i need a break!

Okay, I am not typing any more of that off tract argument. Gosh, for a INFJ who likes to stop conflict, Reales sure knows how to Handle Twi, and me. Sometimes you just have to hit Twilight. lol

But yes, start with a list of minimum 20 traits. I had Twi out to 30ish by the time I realized I was talking with a 7 year old tulpa, not one I had just started (ahh, the joys of my mind) and quit actively forcing with her. All i need to do is learn to untangle her thoughts from mine. (Our consciousnesses are intertwined and have been for all 7 years.)

Anyway good luck!!!

And may the Forcing be with you!

NO! I WANT TO SAY IT!

You always want to do that stuff, let Shayne Say it, or me. Or better yet, Orson!

No!

May the Forcing be With you!

SCREW YOU ORSON! BACK IN YOUR HOLE.

*REALES SHOVES TWILIGHT OUT OF VIEW* Ahh, the joys of my mind.

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 3

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:30 AM Hey guys, me again. And hello to you, Ano170. I remember you from that other thread we talked in. It's always good to see more and more people becoming curious of this phenomenon. I wish you luck on your adventure.

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome! ^.^ Things are going fine, as far as I can tell. Not spectacularly, but not badly either; I'm just trying to be patient and encouraging with Phoenix, and try not to doubt myself. I haven't gotten any crazier, at least. :)

Warning: Long, rambling rant ahead.

I've created a list of Phoenix's traits (35 so far) and have gone through them all with her, so now (as of today) I've just been trying to narrate to her as much as I can (mostly in my head, since I have school and then when I get home I only have the house to myself for a couple of hours, during which time I'm really meant to be studying, although I did talk to her a bit about my biology, but then I started thinking "wait, would she even know what any of this means?"). I haven't really started working on her form yet (I'd planned for us to work on that together) and I've just been simply visualizing a floating blue orb in space (although the space has a tendency to turn into a swirling vortex, then it'll just fade away and my inner voice seems to just be going nowhere in my head, but I still feel her listening?) when I suddenly started getting images of red hair/fur, and a strong conviction that she's going to have that, regardless on whatever form we decide on. It just came to me from nowhere, like her name (although I still suspect that had something to do with the book I was reading) could that mean anything? Is that an intrusive thought?

There is one other thing though, not sure if it means anything  but I had been narrating to Phoenix as I read some of the newer posts on this forum, reading them to her and asking her opinions (not getting any answers though) and listening to my youtube favourites on shuffle when Meet the Pyro came on. I stopped to watch it, not having seen it in a while, when I got a sort of...ripple of anxiety, sort of coming into my mind on a wavelength accompanied by a slight clenching in my stomach (probably completely unconnected, but then my stomach had no reason to clench so I thought I'd mention it). I wasn't really sure if it was Phoenix or not, or maybe even parroting on my part due to wishful thinking, but having heard how harmful doubt could be, I decided to respond just in case. I essentially said something along the lines of "Don't worry Phe, it's actually a funny video" but the anxiety only turned to further discomfort as the video continued, so that I was already considering changing it when  it got to  the part when we see Pyroland for the first time. There were no words, but I got this sort of influx of mixed emotions that, if I were to put them into words, essentially amounted to "That's not funny, it's sad and horrible." and I immediately left the video before Phoenix could see the Pyro hit the Blue Soldier in the face with that "lollipop".

Does that mean anything? Hmm, maybe I made her a bit too kind, considering how desensitized I am to fictional violence (so much so that I don't really notice when it's a sub-genre in something I'm watching). I suppose she could just not watch and stay away from those memories, provided she could find something else to do.

Eh, the whole thing's probably nothing. Right guys? 

Right?

• Brohoof 2

Hey Tulpa guys and gals, I've been thinking long and hard on the subject of Tulpas, and I've decided to try my hand at making one.

I already have an idea of the form and personality, but I'd like your input.

I'd Like to make my Sentient Hydra. He may be a bit big to fit in my room, but I live in the country and it would be nice to see him roam.

If I were to fufill my little dream and bring my Hydra to life as a Tulpa, would I need make a separate personality for each head? or is that a bit too complex?

• Brohoof 2

Hey Tulpa guys and gals, I've been thinking long and hard on the subject of Tulpas, and I've decided to try my hand at making one.

I already have an idea of the form and personality, but I'd like your input.

I'd Like to make my Sentient Hydra. He may be a bit big to fit in my room, but I live in the country and it would be nice to see him roam.

If I were to fufill my little dream and bring my Hydra to life as a Tulpa, would I need make a separate personality for each head? or is that a bit too complex?

Complex, but doable. No different than having 3 tulpas. I would recommend making each head solo, don't try to do all of them at once. Also, you can build your tulpa to shrink or grow if needed.

And of course, you could make it once conscious.

For each head/consciousness, I would plan at least 6 months.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Complex, but doable. No different than having 3 tulpas. I would recommend making each head solo, don't try to do all of them at once. Also, you can build your tulpa to shrink or grow if needed.

And of course, you could make it once conscious.

For each head/consciousness, I would plan at least 6 months.

Thanks man XD I'll start With Bob.

Bob should be relatively simple to do, being the animal brain that controls the hydra's main body (enabling it to lose all of the heads at once and still live) so he should be a good practice exercise?

I'll still use the full six months to make Bob, no sense in rushing him and spoiling it right? :)

If that's a bad idea, I'll go with Mark. Mark (To my head-canon) was the first head my Hydra had, so he should be the first my Tulpa has.

Edited by Sentienthydra
  • Brohoof 2