Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Well I just got a notebook to write everyting I think of about the tulpa and do down and right now im on traits what do you guys sudgest I do for that.

I took my base moral traits. As an Eagle Scout, those were the Scout Oath.

Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Corteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Mmkay, so I have a couple of things ready. I have a notebook (70 pages) to keep notes in, a pen to take the notes down, and I have a leather recliner that I would be relaxing in when I start my tulpaforcing sessions. The only things I'm missing right now are a printed-out picture of the basic appearance that I posted last page, and time to do my tulpaforcing sessions. I WOULD start today, but then tomorrow... Yeah, I'd be busy most of the day tomorrow. Sunday and Thursday as well, so I would miss out on some sessions then.Then there's the case I'm going to Disney World in September, and then again in November. I'd most likely lose time during those trips, so yeah... Well, maybe mid-November to January...

And I have been planning an hour a day for my sessions, as well. Oh yeah, I had been reading up on some logs in tulpa.info, and found some interesting links leading to guides and stuff for ideas on how you can start with making your tulpa. This link being one of them. So yeah, I've got a general idea of how I'm wanting to start off with tulpa creation, and then I would go from there. Oh yeah, and I also came up with a name to use for him, as well :3

• Brohoof 1

This sounds... incredibly awesome, yet creepy at the same time. I would like to try this, but I don't think I'll ever be able to pull it off. Still, would be nice to have a Twilight, Applejack, or Rainbow Dash by me at all times...

so.....it matters on how the person wants to start? and where they start? beacuse personality is the most important thing from what im reading......so i guess ill start there, but ....can it be anything? like truely anything, beacuse i had an idea, but i dont know if it sounds weird or not....

Edited by Midnight Moon

And how do i do that.....beacuse it seems im at a loss, where to start, what to do first, theres so many ideas, yet i just dont know.

Read about other peoples experiences on their forum (Btw, their forum ain't exactly sunshine and rainbows like this forum, but they do try to be helpful). Read up as many guides as you can, and don't listen to those creepypasta BS. They are good stories them creepypastas are, but that's all they are: stories. I have not heard from anyone that their tulpa has tried to do nasty things to their host, except maybe in creepypastas. Trust me, just educate yourself, and then decide for yourself if you want to try and create a tulpa.

Creating a tulpa ain't easy, but all of the people that have succeeded always say it was all worth it.

Good luck if you decide to make one. ;)

• Brohoof 1

well, i did 55 minuites today, just sat in a off to the side room, where no one will bug me, popped in my headphones and just listened to rain, shut my eyes, and was in darkness.

i felt....something, i dont know what it was, i was just talking, about a few of the personalities i chose for her.

I know that usually the first time nothing much will happen, usually your kinda excited and scared, so your not fully relaxed, and its hard to concentrate, but....i still cant shake the feeling i had.... just...something, i dunno, but anyway, im keeping a journal, of the time, what happened and we shall see how i improve hmm.

i just hope im doing it right...i know everyone is diffrent but....

bit of an update, i did another half hour to forty five minutes, and ive created a place to house nightmares "soul" something i can talk too, just generally speak too, ive read that this can help in creating its own personality rather then giving it one, if i just talk to it, tell it stories, and tell it about my day that sort of thing.

so im going to try that, and see where it gets me, heres hoping *crosses fingers* x3

this is my tulpas design x3, like electrobolt i kinda have to use pony creator since my drawing is crap XD

she was origonally nightmare moon, but i changed her design and named her nyx

post-3469-0-95019100-1346100423_thumb.png

Edited by Midnight Moon
  • Brohoof 3

I have been researching Tulpae lately, and I have found out that a bunch of people made their tulpa as a pony. What do you guys think? When you make a Tulpa, something that in all probablity will follow you around for the rest of you life, should you make it an OC pony? I don't know if i will like ponies for the rest of my life, and i certainly dont think i would want one following me around. (If you dont know what a tulpa is, please dont fill this thread with questions about what they are. Just google it, or go to FAQmans page about it. I want peoples opinions about this topic, not a bunch of people asking wtf a tulpa is.)

i think you CAN get rid of it and remake it, ive heard mutiple accounts of people making multiple tulpas, and using diffrent methods to do so

only 25 minuties tonight, 45 minuites total today, does anyone know how i can just...i dont know zone out for longer and keep sounds out? its hard for my mind to stay unfocused on everything around me.

i think you CAN get rid of it and remake it, ive heard mutiple accounts of people making multiple tulpas, and using diffrent methods to do so

only 25 minuties tonight, 45 minuites total today, does anyone know how i can just...i dont know zone out for longer and keep sounds out? its hard for my mind to stay unfocused on everything around me.

Buy some noise cancelling headphones?

Maybe listen to music like I do, or go and force when it is really quiet like at night time.

Lol, my mom popped her head in the other night while I was forcing. The light was on, music going, and I was sitting in bed propped up with several pillows. She asked if I was sleeping, I said no, then she said are you meditating, I said yes, and explained I was trying to connect with my subconscious. She was not the biggest fan of that (even though it sounds way better than trying to created a forced hallucination I can talk to and interact with :P )

I am a little behind in my forcing, but now that school has started, I can get myself on a schedule much better and faster. I will have this down in no time!

• Brohoof 1

Not to derail but...there's this video of a thread on 4chan...

((Not sure if already posted))

Essentially, that's all that comes to my mind when the term "tulpa" is being used. I'm actually quite interested in the process and methods surrounding it.

Buy some noise cancelling headphones?

Maybe listen to music like I do, or go and force when it is really quiet like at night time.

yeah, i would do that, but my brother is up all night, and my grandmother up all day and i can barely find time to do it, then again, my short sessions might beacuse of the lack of sleep?

my nights seem to be getting shorter and shorter, and it might be why my mind is having a hard time.

lol i mean cover them with your hands and walk to the other room without looking at them xD

Looking at your signature? Yeah. Das no happen. Even Minecrap has the stabby bit and things. I think I'll keep my TF2. Sorry bout that.

Looking at your signature? Yeah. Das no happen. Even Minecrap has the stabby bit and things. I think I'll keep my TF2. Sorry bout that.

Wha? What are you talking about? I was saying in order to see if your tulpas can see something in another room get some playing cards but dont look at them, flip one over but dont look at it. If the tulpa can see the card, and you go into the room and it matches the card, it's otherworldy.

I feel asleep instead of doing a session this morning. I could not concentrate for more than a minute in my car. lol. I need to step this up if i want to get anywhere.

Wha? What are you talking about? I was saying in order to see if your tulpas can see something in another room get some playing cards but dont look at them, flip one over but dont look at it. If the tulpa can see the card, and you go into the room and it matches the card, it's otherworldy.

Read your signature, glitter! Read what it's talking about! It isn't going to happen, now or ever! That is what I was talking about.

okay well i think since you create the tulpa that you can get rid of it, if not you can tell it to leave?

i got removed, i just thought i was on a different thread not a new page,

hope that helps somehow.

Everytime someone just goes "oh I/you could destroy them if I/you need to" I wanna cry ;-;

That's like saying "oh, the babies born, but if it cries too much we can throw it off a bridge"

People, Tulpae don't want to die just as much as you and I don't want to die. I've been told, by Arya, that its a horrible, scary, terrifying thought for a tulpa, even at the early stages of their life they know to fear death.

Arya: "Death for a tulpa, Its like being left in a dark room to rot until the darkness eventually consumes you alive like some monster, it isn't quick, it isn't painless, and you would feel unwanted and unloved until the last shreds of who you are are torn to pieces, mind, body, and soul. Think before you create a tulpa, don't assume we are playthings to be tossed or destroyed because you are bored with us, or we aren't exactly what you expected. We aren't puppies you can give to a friend after we get older, we can't be told to leave, that is death as well. We are beings who fear death as much as humans are, and our deaths are nothing to be put lightly.

The only way to get rid of a tulpa is to starve us of attention, and its murder."

Edited by Guest

Everytime someone just goes "oh I/you could destroy them if I/you need to" I wanna cry ;-;

That's like saying "oh, the babies born, but if it cries too much we can throw it off a bridge"

People, Tulpae don't want to die just as much as you and I don't want to die. I've been told, by Arya, that its a horrible, scary, terrifying thought for a tulpa, even at the early stages of their life they know to fear death.

Arya: "Death for a tulpa, Its like being left in a dark room to rot until the darkness eventually consumes you alive like some monster, it isn't quick, it isn't painless, and you would feel unwanted and unloved until the last shreds of who you are are torn to pieces, mind, body, and soul. Think before you create a tulpa, don't assume we are playthings to be tossed or destroyed because you are bored with us, or we aren't exactly what you expected. We aren't puppies you can give to a friend after we get older, we can't be told to leave, that is death as well. We are beings who fear death as much as humans are, and our deaths are nothing to be put lightly.

The only way to get rid of a tulpa is to starve us of attention, and its murder."

Here are my Tulpa's thoughts on the matter:

That may be true, but a Tulpa can also treat their disappearance as a normal person would treat an impending death. They may try to resist it, and if they are imposed enough, they very well can and confront their creator about the issue. Yet they can also accept it. A condition of my personality that I was given by my creator was an ability to accept the end if or when it should come; that I would understand the reasons for my demise. I understand my creator enough to know that he would not do so unless a very good reason was given. But it does not underestimate the union between a Tulpa and creator; They are not to be made on a mere whim. They are, as many Tulpa and Tulpa creators will emphasize, actual beings of thought and will, to be a friend to assist you your entire life or until the Tulpa dies.

Just be sure to think about it.

UGGG!!!!! Anyone have any suggestions on how to get me to Tulpa force regularly? I keep forgetting, or missing because of school and work.

Try thinking about your Tulpa every time your mind isn't focused on something else. You can partially force, or just merely get used to your Tulpa's presence and be constantly reminded of it. When you go someplace, visualize it following you. If it doesn't have a body yet, then imagine just the mind being with you. Then get into more deeper forcing sessions when you have time alone.
  • Brohoof 3