Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! :D

applesjck

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Just a little google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've been into My Little Pony for yearsss, so it was no surprise I got into FIM as well!! Although, I guess I didn't really become a 'hardcore' fan of it until pretty recently. 

I grew up watching the older gens, especially gen 3 because that was the gen being produced when I was a kid. MLP: FIM premiered when I was about nine or ten, and I've been watching it ever since!

I'm not entirely sure what this box is for, so I guess I'll just introduce myself here? Hello, then! I'm 18 years old, in college, and my name is Ken. If you can't tell by my username and pfp, I really love Applejack... She's always been my favourite pony! :mlp_icwudt:

I'm a new artist and I've been doing video edits for years, so I hope to be able to make a lot of content for the fandom going forwards!

I joined this forum because I've always wanted to have people to talk to about MLP with without sounding like a dork, so I guess it's a good thing I came here! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 3

Hey Ken!! Welcome to the Forums!! I'm ShadOBabe!!

I'm an artist as well. Ignore the avatar and name though. My birthday's actually tomorrow, I just got excited. Hope you enjoy yourself on the Forums!

Forums_Greeting_Ahuizotl.thumb.png.ecbe4b9d67e91401db4fbcbb3d762a7a.png

Edited by ShadOBDay

4 minutes ago, ShadOBDay said:

Hey Ken!! Welcome to the Forums!! I'm ShadOBabe!!

I'm an artist as well. Ignore the avatar and name though. My birthday's actually tomorrow, I just got excited. Hope you enjoy yourself on the Forums!

Forums_Greeting_Ahuizotl.thumb.png.ecbe4b9d67e91401db4fbcbb3d762a7a.png

Thank you so much! Also, happy early birthday, I hope you have a great day tomorrow

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, applesjck said:

Thank you so much! Also, happy early birthday, I hope you have a great day tomorrow

I'll do my best! Will you be posting some of your art in the Art sections?

Just now, ShadOBDay said:

I'll do my best! Will you be posting some of your art in the Art sections?

For sure! It'll be awesome to get some feedback on it, since I'm still very new at the whole drawing thing haha

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, applesjck said:

For sure! It'll be awesome to get some feedback on it, since I'm still very new at the whole drawing thing haha

That's cool! We all got to start somewhere.

What do you like to draw the most? Ponies? :ooh:

39 minutes ago, ShadOBDay said:

That's cool! We all got to start somewhere.

What do you like to draw the most? Ponies? :ooh:

Yeah!! I actually got into drawing because of mlp so mainly they're what I draw ^_^

• Brohoof 2

35 minutes ago, ShadOBDay said:

Very cool! Definitely wish you luck with improving and creating more!

Thank you!!!

25 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to the forums, @applesjck! We are pretty much all nerds and dorks and whatever we are called nowadays here, but mostly, we are friendly! Grab a few friends, they are free!

Show us your art, post in:
Visual Fan Art
for pony related art.

And:
Video Fan Art
for videos.

Thank you lots! 

4 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oooh a fellow AJ lover! Welcome @applesjck:mlp_icwudt:

Yup, AJ will always be my fav gal! And thank you :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

So, welcome to the forums, Ken!

Despite the recent mess that dude made, all in all this is one lovely place to hang out, chat, role play and share art!

Feel yourself at home and have lots of fun! People is kind and I'm sure you'll get positive feedback for your art!

As a funny fact, I was 18 when the show STARTED airing! And I totally fell in love with it when I was at college!

Either way, enjoy your stay and have a nice day!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, McFlurryMaddie said:

Welcome, @applesjck

Can't wait to see you around!

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, Savbot said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here!! :coco:

Thank you so much! :rarity:

1 hour ago, Jesse Terrence said:

So, welcome to the forums, Ken!

Despite the recent mess that dude made, all in all this is one lovely place to hang out, chat, role play and share art!

Feel yourself at home and have lots of fun! People is kind and I'm sure you'll get positive feedback for your art!

As a funny fact, I was 18 when the show STARTED airing! And I totally fell in love with it when I was at college!

Either way, enjoy your stay and have a nice day!

Thank you!!

I have no idea who that dude is, but I'm glad I joined After the mess :ButtercupLaugh:

Woah, it's crazy how one show can bring such a large age demographic in!! It's pretty impressive honestly

• Brohoof 2