Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is there someone in your family you love/hate?

Bastian

• 1 year later...

I don't hate anyone in my family, but I have almost nothing in common with all of the relatives on my father's side. I still love them as family, but I love them from a distance. I get on great with all of my mother's side of the family though.

• Brohoof 2

I don't hate anyone in my family. One of my aunts has a bit of a shady history but I don't hate her. I consider myself to love everyone in the family.

If I'm being honest, I've had a love/hate relationship with a lot of people in my family. On one hand I love them because I find them to be mostly genuine and admirable people who make a lot of their circumstances as I try and in my opinion fail to, but on the other... Ehhh, they've had a weird record on a few things, and some of their views frankly scare me... And well, I feel like they've accidentally contributed to some of my emotional problems (but don't blame them for it, mostly). Of the bunch though I'm more on the love and strongly respect side unless they come to have a problem with who I am. Which I can safely say my older sister does not have any issue with me being trans.

Edited by Miss Kitty Cathy