Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey!

Astral Phoenix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Browsing through the internet.

Hey, not sure if I introduced myself but I have been here for awhile but haven't been very interactive. I'm hoping to change that now that the show is over, I'm a fanfic writer and I'm looking to share some of my work as well as get some extra help with some of my stories, if need be. I look forward to getting more involved here and I hope to hear from all of you along the way.  :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 7

Hey Astral Phoenix and welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae. I love Octavia, tea, and a few other things too!

I hope to see you around and that your stay here is a wonderful one! ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello @Astral Phoenix, and I love that hair color of your avatar! I hope you find a way to enjoy your stay here. There are usually a lot of interesting people around this forum, but you sometimes have to go to them and say hi to get noticed.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome, Astral! Awesome name, btw. That's the kind of name I'd give to a band if I ever properly learned an instrument and formed a band.

Nice to meet a fellow writer, though I haven't much to show right now. It's been years since I've properly written. I used to write reams of poetry, and did some story writing here and there, but the muse has been gone for a long time. I just made an account on fimfiction, toying with the idea of starting a story. Wrote a few words just as an exercise to get the juices flowing. Hopefully your writing is going better than mine!

Hope you have loads of pony-related fun here. Hope the same for myself. :3