Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Pony is From France Now...

Victoria and Co.

Swagtastic -- I simply adore the way her outfit matches her hat. Quite. Fosh posh -- feelin' wubby.

Looks like Rarity's face I swear to Celestia.

Very nice <3 Love the BG.

If I remember correctly, this vector is based off of the scene in which Rarity was wearing a similar outfit, so your comment makes sense. :)

The BG is personally my favorite part.

Swagtastic -- I simply adore the way her outfit matches her hat. Quite. Fosh posh -- feelin' wubby.

Indeed good sir!
  • Brohoof 1

But...what about your other one? it says Rarity is best pony! *trollface*

I like it, amazing job :)

(edited)

But...what about your other one? it says Rarity is best pony! *trollface*

I like it, amazing job :)

Well, Grell requested that I put "Rarity is best pony" on that particular wallpaper.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to know that given you weren't there, isn't that right Pinkie? *counter-trollface* :P

Fantastic work! 10/10

smamy pls, u flattr me Edited by Vinyl Pon3 Scratch
  • Brohoof 1

Well, Grell requested that I put "Rarity is best pony" on that particular wallpaper.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to know that given you weren't there, isn't that right Pinkie? :P

smamy pls, u flattr me

Oh, Grell. Wow. What a fabulous person. She's so beautiful and witty and beautiful and talented. And beautiful. <3

Too bad I've never had the chance to meet her. Pity I wasn't there. You're soooo lucky that you could talk to her. Feel honoured.

*badpokerface*

• Brohoof 1

I quite like the background and vector used. If I may offer one bit of criticism, the text seems very out of place. Both font choice and color wise.

Overall, another job well done. :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh, Grell. Wow. What a fabulous person. She's so beautiful and witty and beautiful and talented. And beautiful. <3

Too bad I've never had the chance to meet her. Pity I wasn't there. You're soooo lucky that you could talk to her. Feel honoured.

*badpokerface*

Inquiry: what ever happened to Grell's RP? You might have heard about it, "Every Shade of Grey." It seems to be stopped...

Inquiry: what ever happened to Grell's RP? You might have heard about it, "Every Shade of Grey." It seems to be stopped...

LOL, I dunno. She's waiting for other posters, I suppose.

I quite like the background and vector used. If I may offer one bit of criticism, the text seems very out of place. Both font choice and color wise.

Overall, another job well done. :)

:D

Thank you for the criticism, it's just as important, if not more, than support!

I actually agree with you on the color. I was trying to use some new colors with Vinyl to see what worked, so I went with a random purple from a scrapped Rarity one I had made. The font was just the first, somewhat fancy thing that hit my eye.

I'm probably going to do a redux of this later on.

LOL, I dunno. She's waiting for other posters, I suppose.

Inquiry two: What is "Vinyl Scratch is Best Pony" in French?

:D

Thank you for the criticism, it's just as important, if not more, than support!

I actually agree with you on the color. I was trying to use some new colors with Vinyl to see what worked, so I went with a random purple from a scrapped Rarity one I had made. The font was just the first, somewhat fancy thing that hit my eye.

I'm probably going to do a redux of this later on.

Inquiry two: What is "Vinyl Scratch is Best Pony" in French?

Uh..."Vinyl Scratch est le meilluer cheval" or something XD