Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Marvel's Shop

MarvelMoon

Hello, I have been away for a while and decided to come back and start on ponies again. My drawings are now digitalized instead of traditional. Please keep all requests at a two character per pony max. They can be together or separate. Besides that anything is welcome, I will do the requests on a first come and first serve basis so please don't get mad if I am not starting on your request the moment you make it. 

Here are some examples of my recent works:

CherryFizzy.jpg.b88acfae6e08f151cafd46f3622fe372.jpg

1087112266_gallusandwolftracks.jpg.9b47551809404c5df34dc8f337fa1b67.jpg

178905322_ponypic1.jpg.886595c14f08bb993bfc6508ba10336b.jpg

• Brohoof 3

This looks really cool! Would it be possible to draw my OC, Dynamo Pad? Here's a picture and reference guide on what he looks like.

Spoiler

17158948_10206994436334360_2220259012068

Spoiler

55726448_10211448252196973_6656663752147

I'm not really sure on any pose for him to be drawn, but maybe he could be playing video games like the Switch? If not, then I'm okay with anything. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

This looks really cool! Would it be possible to draw my OC, Dynamo Pad? Here's a picture and reference guide on what he looks like.

Hide contents

17158948_10206994436334360_2220259012068

Hide contents

55726448_10211448252196973_6656663752147

I'm not really sure on any pose for him to be drawn, but maybe he could be playing video games like the Switch? If not, then I'm okay with anything. 

Sure! No problem

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

Sure! No problem

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know. Also, I forgot to mention in my other post is that his horn is meant to be curved. I'm sorry about that. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know. Also, I forgot to mention in my other post is that his horn is meant to be curved. I'm sorry about that. 

It's ok, hakuna matata

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

Here is your OC @Dynamo Pad! He is holding a switch with his magic and calling his buddies to join him for a game. Hope you like!

201563619_dynamopad2.jpg.a564d12569d2297915dbd2b0d183986c.jpg

Oh, wow! This looks amazing! The ironic thing is that I have the same exact Switch colors. :ButtercupLaugh:

I also like that he's calling his friends over. Gotta have a Switch competition with friends, before chaos commences. :laugh: Thank you so, very much for this. I really do appreciate this. :D 

Can you do my OC Pidgin Hole? He's the pony in my avatar. That yellow triangle is his beard (if it helps, you can envision it as a neater and slightly shorter version of Sunburst's beard) and his cutie mark is this:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Toki_pona.svg

5 hours ago, Pidgin Hole said:

Can you do my OC Pidgin Hole? He's the pony in my avatar. That yellow triangle is his beard (if it helps, you can envision it as a neater and slightly shorter version of Sunburst's beard) and his cutie mark is this:

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Toki_pona.svg

3 hours ago, Lyra Heartstrings TR said:

My oc: soloturk

Pegasus pony

cutie mark turkish eagle (golden version)

Sure!

Hey guys, I'm going to be a bit slow on updates since I caught bronchitis and need to take it easy. I'm still doing requests just not very fast. Thank you in advance for your patience.

27 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

Hey guys, I'm going to be a bit slow on updates since I caught bronchitis and need to take it easy. I'm still doing requests just not very fast. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Alright, thanks for the heads up!

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

Sure!

Would you like me to pray for you?

• Brohoof 1