(edited)

on_the_run_by_spellboundcanvas_ddzz0jr-p\

https://www.deviantart.com/spellboundcanvas/art/On-the-Run-846480519?ga_submit_new=10%3A1592949040&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Part of EQD's Artist training grounds. The prompt is as follows: Draw a pony breaking out / Draw a pony escape artist. I decided to draw Rainbow Dash escaping from prison and on the run from the law. She has taken cover in a dark alley located in a mostly deserted section of a city where she probably hopes to find a way of freeing herself of her wing cuffs, which will allow her to dispose of her orange jumper, so she wouldn't stand out in public. I also had a discussion with :iconxxmidnightmuffinxx: regarding her Adult Rainbow Dash piece. Instead of letting her remake it, I went ahead and did it for her. 

UPDATE: I am happy to announce that my art piece was featured on EQD at #3. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/06/drawfriend-stuff-pony-art-gallery-3383.html

Edited by NomadSpellbrush

She looks all frightening! I like the outfit! Cool to have a restriction on her wings! :o

(edited)
22 hours ago, Splashee said:

She looks all frightening! I like the outfit! Cool to have a restriction on her wings! :o

Do you mean Frighened? I'm glad you like her outfit, Its a staple of my art production. 

Edited by NomadSpellbrush

19 minutes ago, NomadSpellbrush said:

Do you mean Frighened? I'm glad you like her outfit, Its a staple of my art production. 

Frightened is thew word I meant.