Sign in to follow this  
DashingCam97

Adventures In Ponyville keeps crashing

I've been playing some old pony flash games recently and one of them includes Adventures In Ponyville. However, the game crashes when I get to the end of the game. Does anyone know of a site where I can complete the game without it crashing?

@DashingCam97
The section General Discussion is designated for users to discuss things unrelated to My Little Pony. Moving your thread to Pony Games, Apps, and Dev Projects. Also, I have altered the title as the original was much too vague.

NOTE TO ALL:

LINKS TO ANY PIRATED CONTENT WILL BE REMOVED AND USERS WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:03 PM, StormyVenture said:

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Adventures_in_Ponyville

Is the game mentioned on the above wiki and the link to it the version you are talking about? Do you have any idea why the game is crashing?

That is the game that I'm talking about and the link that I'm using but I think I tried playing on other sites too. I have no idea why it's crashing, it works fine at first but when I get to the part where I get to choose my cutie mark it always crashes.