Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Life episodes 13 and 14 discussion thread.

CastletonSnob

Potion Nova is a cute

Spoiler

Also, Sick Day, I dunno if it's intentional but it's funny how RD was the only one to not  end up sick

Potion nova is the best thing in pony life so far, its important for the show to have something of its own and not be to dependent on FIM, she is an interesting characters(although is she supposed to an unicorn on alicorn, I am pretty sure she is a unicorn and the wings and the flying are editing errors, maybe she was supposed to be an alicorn and than the higher ups changed their minds?) and in that universe very magically gifted, more so than twilight. 

Also rarity coughing up gems was a great way to end up the episode. 

16 hours ago, Megas said:

Potion Nova is a cute

Hide contents

Also, Sick Day, I dunno if it's intentional but it's funny how RD was the only one to not  end up sick

Well, she was sick in another episode, so maybe she is immune? :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Just when I thought the series was taking a short break after the Trail Trotters arc. ^_^ But yeah, Potion Nova is cool, I liked Twilight's self-aware acknowledgment of the show's difference in tone with FiM, and Rarity coughing up gems is definitely the show's most interesting gross gag so far. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

On 8/2/2020 at 3:58 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Looks like Potion Nova is coming  

What does she look like? :ooh:

Is she only looking good, or does she have character as well?

58 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

She’s certainly a main reason to watch Horse Life. I can tell you as much. Got relatively much character 

5 hours ago, Splashee® said:

I thought you don't like pony life?:squee::toldya:

On 8/4/2020 at 8:48 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

Just when I thought the series was taking a short break after the Trail Trotters arc. ^_^ But yeah, Potion Nova is cool, I liked Twilight's self-aware acknowledgment of the show's difference in tone with FiM, and Rarity coughing up gems is definitely the show's most interesting gross gag so far. :grin:

Gaze upon mah gemz! BLAAARGH!:fabulous:

16 hours ago, Kujamih said:

I thought you don't like pony life?:squee::toldya:

Gaze upon mah gemz! BLAAARGH!:fabulous:

Well, I am known to change my mind if enough Bronies like the show. I want to be cool. But not grossed out!

I'm loving this so far. Pony Life has turned out much better than I thought. It's really funny and inventive. My favourite moment of the latest episodes was Twilight shattering and being sucked up into the vacuum cleaner.