Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A red pen approach

Scarlet stellpen

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

by searching some serveurs on Discord

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i became fan of mlp when i watched some episodes by curiosity on 2016, after seen a youtuber talk about a game which was made by some fans. after discover more about this series i finaly i love it!

Hello there! im Scarlet stellpen (or originaly scarldraw  / plume-écarlate), a french artist who seek to join a mlp community ( and my apologies for my english). Before being a fan i was draw some fantasy characters and mystic creature with a tradinionnal-manga style. My favorites univers was Lord Of The Rings, Dongeon&Dragon, Record of Lodoss War, Kingdom Hearts, Drakengard / Nier Gestalt, Berserk and Darksouls. And since, Mlp come to join this personnal pantheon of my (with Lovecraft Hehe x) ) !, and I draw in digital style.

My favorite pony is the princess luna

I like power metal/rock, celtic/fantasy music and Orchestral/Epic, with jazz and some other style who give a good/funny ambiance.
I don't play vidéo game so much, probably because I try to progress in my projects, but i like to play when i find the concept fun or great
I like Rp, mostly because i'm a rollist. I haven't do so many Rp on internet, but more in table with some friends. And I hope discover more interesting Rp over here.

I do not find so many french mlp community active, and i hope find something alive here to share this passion, and my art with other artist, learn to communicate in english
and also overcome my "shyness" of the social network ^^"

Its all you have to know... or maybe just one thing more about my oc :

We don't know if I'm a earth, a unicorn or a pegasus because I hide my body under my cloak and my hat.
(but I assure i'm not an alicorn, no cheat-code for me x) ! )

See you in the forum

• Brohoof 6

Heya there, welcome to the herd, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

BQVva.gif

Aussi, quel est la coïncidence que deux Bronies francophone rejoigne le même forum dans la même journée? Car je trouve ceci bien étrange, es-tu un espion?!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 4:09 AM, MikaCondria726 said:

Heya there, welcome to the herd, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

BQVva.gif

Aussi, quel est la coïncidence que deux Bronies francophone rejoigne le même forum dans la même journée? Car je trouve ceci bien étrange, es-tu un espion?!

Je sais que je ne répond que Tréééééééééééééééééééééééééésss tard à ça pardon ! ^^"
Sinon moi, un espion ? Non, qu'est-ce qui pourrait te faire penser ça ?

AVORTEZ LA MISSION D'INFILTRATION, ON A ÉTÉ REPÉRÉ JE RÉPÈTE: REPÉRÉ !!! ... COMMENT ÇA "DÉCLENCHEZ L'OPÉRATION KAMI-CASE "??? :Cozy:

On 9/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, Scarlet stellpen said:

Je sais que je ne répond que Tréééééééééééééééééééééééééésss tard à ça pardon ! ^^"
Sinon moi, un espion ? Non, qu'est-ce qui pourrait te faire penser ça ?

AVORTEZ LA MISSION D'INFILTRATION, ON A ÉTÉ REPÉRÉ JE RÉPÈTE: REPÉRÉ !!! ... COMMENT ÇA "DÉCLENCHEZ L'OPÉRATION KAMI-CASE "??? :Cozy:

Salut Scarlet, petit conseil, évite de trop parler en français les modérateurs ne peuvent pas vérifier ce que tu dis et peuvent te pénaliser, j'en ai fais les frais :lie: