Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hay hay hello

75ponii

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

randomly google browsing

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I grew up with g1 and g3, i'm surprised I was ever able to grow up with g1 since it was pretty forgotten around my childhood but still was able to watch it through dvd sets. I still occasionally watch g3 as a sorta comfort but g4 has definitely always been my favorite. I never had the network station it was on so I grew up trying to watch it on youtube and coming across a lot of fanmade animations and music and such. Seeing so many people so invested into this one show kinda made me wanna do the same. I've been into it since day 1 and it's the only thing i've kept as a strong interest since childhood besides Pokemon.

hii i'm not really sure how to use forums so i'm sorry if i mess up on anything i'm not really the best at getting my words out there through text but i hope to look forward to whatever will come about my stay here

• Brohoof 7

Ohmagawd I totally saw you somewhere around here and you seemed to me like you're an older member than me lol
Only today I found out how to setup a signature. You're doing well! You'll be a professional "forumer" in no time :ButtercupLaugh:

Enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 2