private Life in Ponyville.

Platinum_Streak

(edited)

"Great! The name's Toushi-" He stopped himself mid sentence. He watched around, searching for something. His sight rested on a small green cloud that was floating next to him. "Ehm, I'm S- Starstream! Starstream Heartlocke."

Starstream hoped Twilight wouldn't call him out on his obvious lie.

"Ehm... My stomach is asking me to get something to eat, so..." he nervously said, trying to distract her.

Edited by Zhinzo

(edited)

"Is there something wrong?" Noticing him cut out in mid setence.

"And what was that you were staring at?" Said Twilight pointing at the green cloud.

'Why would he hide his name from me? She Thought.

Realizing he could be in trouble from how paniced he is she decided its not best to push the matter.

"If you dont want to tell me thats okay, but you can trust me." Said Twilight reassuringly.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"Well...the idea sounds nice" so with that in mind Silver fluttered his wings and gently lifted himself off the ground, looking to Streak and Splinter, "besides, I'm a little bored...and hungry, see ya in town!" with that he soon flew off from the forest. After a little while of navigating above the trees, Silver had soon arrived into ponyville, exploring the town of the foods it served. He took the time, going around and getting himself an apple to munch on from the famous farms of the apple family.

He started to eat, sitting near a bench while eating and waiting for Streak and Splinter to eventually join up, "...wonder if I should had wait for them?...heh...." he said laughing nervously but shrugged still and continued to eat

(edited)

"What!? Wrong? N- no, nothing's wrong, why would something be wrong?" he nervously rambled.

'I'm sorry miss Sparkle, but I don't exactly feel like sharing my "life story" with somepony I just met,' he thought.

"A- as for the cloud, it's... it's a precious gift. I got it from one of my friends when I told him I was moving to Equestria." His nerves calmed at the thought of his friends. He tapped the cloud with his hoof causing it to expand like a large baloon. He took a seat on it. "Consider it a... portable bed!" He rested on it as if to demonstrate. "I'd let you try it out but, well..." He flared his wings and pointed at Twilight's horn.

"Now, getting back to that tour..."

Edited by Zhinzo

''Why is everyone alerted by the Gun Shot? I'm getting something cooler on.'' Said Splinter as pressing his ear. A glass dome circled around him. He then came out looking like this Posted Image

'Hes nervous about something from the way he was stuttering.' Though Twilight

"Well ok then since your hungry why dont we go to Sugarcube Corner first i bet Pinkie Pie has some delicious cupcakes for us. Follow me." Said Twilight still trying to figure out why this pony was being so suspicious.

"Oh i know a spell to walk on clouds by the way." Said Twilight trying to make some idle chat.

Starstream didn't bother to get off his cloud, he simply flapped his wings, propelling it forward.

"A spell to walk on clouds? I though unicorn magic was limited to levitation and whatever their special talent is." He stared at Twilight's flank, he wanted to check out her cutie mark but her saddle bag was blocking it."Ehm, what is your special talent?"

"My special talent? Well i guess you can say my special talent is magic." Said Twilight chuckling.

"I spend most of my time reading books on magic and such so i can further improve my spell casting." Said Twilight

''She says the Answer to everything is 42.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes. ''I'm actually a Superhero.'' Said Splinter as laughing. ''Names Deadpool... I can break the Fourth Wall, I'm completely insane, and my Combat Skills are amazing.'' Said Splinter as smiling.

(edited)

'Magic, riiiiight! nice and undefined. Well, if nothing else, I guess it sort of makes sense then.'

"I guess you must really love to learn stuff."

Starstream chuckled. "I have a feeling you and the pony who made this cloud would get along well."

Edited by Zhinzo

"Yes i do love to learn new things. I also love to read! What about you do like to do."

"And who did make that cloud?" Asked Twilight inquisitively.

After getting a chance to finally have something to eat, Silver soon flapped his wings gently and started to fly around the town, looking around for Splinter and Streak, "Hmm...where'd they go? I'm sure they'd be in town by now" that familiar voice of Splinter's was heard, hearing him lead the way as Silver quickly saw him dressed up in red

Looking to this Silver landed near to the Purple horned unicorn and to the Pegasus on his cloud, ignoring the two of them while Silver just narrowed his eyes, looking to the red outfitted pony, "...Splinter? What are you doing?" he tilt his head in confusion but laughed a bit

''I'm a Superhero! What do you think I'm doing?! Dressing up for Nightmare Moon Night? Or whatever it was called? I forgot'' Said Splinter as laughing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

He laughed along with him, having one of his hooves covering his laughter. After a moment to stop from the silly laughing, Silver turned to noticed the pegasus on the green cloud as well as the unicorn nearby, "Oh! Sorry, didn't noticed you two! Was just meeting up with this lunatic here and..." he turned his head to both sides, turning around and then back to staring at everyone, "Where's streak? Anyway, my name's Silver Boulder, I'm from Canterlot! Although I prefer to stay here, or cloudsdale...not as flashy or as high taste as canterlot is"

Edited by Silver Boulder
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"It was made by my friend, Nimbus. He is really into cloud engineering so he ends up making a lot, and I really mean a lot of experimental cloud designs. Though this one is one of the only ones that actually worked out exactly as planned."

"Oh, the amount of times I've nearly lost my mane!" Starstream muttered to himself.

"But I guess clouds are to him what magic is to you, he spends a lot of time with books to learn how they work and improving his designs, and not in vain."

"He may not have intentionally made them but a great deal of his creations made my job a lot easier. I used to be the head winter weather colt!" He stood up on his cloud and proudly presented his cutie mark. "Toushitei Heartlocke, the frozen messenger! The bringer of snow and hail! The-" He froze.

'Crap!'

Edited by Zhinzo

Seeing the gun being pointed to his face, he quickly ducked from it and laughed a little bit, looking to Splinter, "You know I'm joking around right? Hehe, someone doesn't have a sense of humor!" couldn't help but laugh at it and sigh, enjoying his time in Ponyville immensely

(edited)

'Oh, Cosmos! Gotta think fast!' Starstream thought as his mind was wildly grasping for a plausible explanation.

"Ehm, I- I mean that... i- is... my... my middle name?" If that didn't already sound unreliable, it wasn't helped by the fact that it took him way too long to think of a response in the first place.

Edited by Zhinzo

"So, who are your new friends?" said Silver, looking to Splinter. He just saw Twilight looking towards the pegasus as he was panicking. Silver still smiled anyway and introduced himself, "I'm new here! My name's Silver Boulder, pleasure to meet everypony"

(edited)

"Look, miss Sparkle please just keep this to yourself for a while!" he whispered to Twilight

"Hello mister Boulder, my name is Starstream"

He turned to Splinter, taking in the sight of the unusual outfit he was wearing. "A- and I'm not sure I understand what you mean sir, I'm not hiding anything big..."

"Say, do many ponies around here do cosplay?"

Edited by Zhinzo