Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Life in Ponyville.

Platinum_Streak

(edited)

OOC

The Story of a few ponies and their wacky antic`s in a day to day setting.
Shipping and all that jazz allowed. Also, Try keeping the swears and stuff to a minimum.
Basicly common sense, guys. Edited by Platinum_Streak
Added a link to OOC

Character: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-boulder-r617

The world of Equestria, a magical world filled to the brim with all kinds of creatures ranging from good to bad. There's lots of things to do around places such as Canterlot, Cloudsdale, and the small yet very peaceful Ponyville. As the name suggests, it's filled with ponies who go about their daily lives and tasks. It's a lovely site, smiles all around with ponies playing, purchasing fine food, and doing their daily jobs.

Up from the clouds above in the clouds of Cloudsdale, a soon to be eighteen year old Alicorn peered over to the small ponyville. His wings fluttered with interest, his ears perking while he gave a large smile on his face. His whole body, mane, and tail being a nice silver gray and white color. His eyes popped out with it's greenish, blueish color. Working in Cloudsdale certainly is quite hard but you get used to it doing the usual with the helping of making rainbows, clouds, and etc.

It was after lunchtime, around the afternoon so the silver alicorn jumped right off from the edge of the clouds and glided downwards toward ponyville. He looked below and saw the many citizens of ponyville trotting and minding their own business. He glided gently below the various houses and small buildings, soon approaching towards a peaceful forest. This one was nice and quiet with the sounds of birds chirping and the sights of butterflies fluttering about. This forest certainly is a lot more friendly then the horrible everfree forest which is filled to the brim with nasty creatures! Thankfully he was far away from there so he quickly dived onto the ground, landing his hooves onto the soft grass. He approached towards a tree and laid down closely to it, having a bit of shade as well as a nice pond to perhaps take a swim in afterwards. Today was going perfectly fine for this alicorn as he started to close his eyes and sleep

Somewhere across town, a young Pegasus rushes to finish his chores. His Dark Gray coat made him kinda hot in this weather, but he was flying fast enough to cool down a bit. After finishing his chores, he tralvel.across town to the old tree by the pond, perhaps to study under the tree.

When he arrived, he saw a sleeping pony, He was an alicorn that he had never seen before. He cautionsly approched the sleeping figure, gathered up his bravery, and said... "H-hello"

''LOOK OUTTTTT!'' Screamed Splinter as he was in the air, It looked like he was a fireball. He made a giant crash into the ground. ''Ow...'' Said Splinter as sticking his head up from the mud.

The silence and peace was suddenly broken by the soft, shy, and timid voice. Getting up, the silver alicorn just yawned a little bit, his tail flicking a little bit while his ears twitched a bit. After a few seconds worth of blinking, he yawned yet again and noticed the pegasus pony near to him. He didn't want to be rude, but he'd prefer to nap but still he looked to him, rubbing his eyes with his hooves to get clearer vision, "Hmm...w-what? Hi...what's up?" as he said to introduce himself, not sure what to say after just being woken up

Suddenly the hearing of the sudden scream, the silver alicorn just turned his head to notice the fireball it seemed? It didn't look like one but more or less a pegasus on fire! With quick thinking the alicorn just flew out of the direction of the blazing speed that was the fireball, quickly avoiding the loud BANG of the landing but soon was covered a bit in dirt. He shook his head a little bit, his horn soon glowing to get rid of the excess dirt, "What in the holy name of Celestia was THAT?!"

''It's okay... Just another Flight Test gone wrong.'' Said Splinter as getting up. ''This happens everyday, Actually.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes.

The alicorn's eyes just blinked a few times, his pupils turning incredibly small to hear that this was a everyday flight test. The very thought doing this all the time, testing and having nothing but the same result of having your face in the dirt certainly sounds painful. Hearing the comment of him being in the hospital multiple times made him a little...pale, not a big fan of doctors and wasn't too happy thinking the thoughts of being in pain from all of that

With a glow from the horn, the bit of dirt covering onto the pegasus was quickly removed, "Well...what's with the tests anyway? Also, what's your name? I'm Silver, Silver Boulder" as he gave a smile to the two pegasus's near to him, his wings fluttering a bit

''Splinter C. Hood... I'm a Weapon-X Experiment... So It's impossible for me to die, But I can still get hurt... Bad.'' Said Splinter as frowning. ''I get stronger every day... So they test me with flying a plane... They usually want me to crash to test my defense.'' Said Splinter as somersaulting in mid air.

Looking to Splinter and him somersaulting, his ears lowered down a bit and twitched while he gave a slight chuckle, "Hehe...hopefully you have good health insurance" after that Silver looked to Streak and offered his hoof for a little shake, "name's Silver Boulder. I come from Canterlot...honestly, that place is a llliiiitttttllleee too high quality for my taste. I prefer simple"

Canterlot indeed is a wonderful place but simple is what he likes. Ponyville is nice and small but still has wonderful sights and isn't as near as flashy. "I came here really to relax. I haven't been to Canterlot in...quite a while actually since I mostly go to Cloudsdale to work or come here to relax!"

"Well, I have no clue what your talking about, because thats crazy." Laughed Streak "I'm a pony of logic, and that statement lacks it. As far as I know, only alicorns live forever."

"I'm Platinum Streak. I live with the Professor over on the other side of town" "I'm studying engineering."

''How do you explain this?'' Said Splinter as he pulled a gun out from behind his back. He put the gun up to his head and shot it. It didn't do anything. ''See? No Pain.'' Said Splinter as laughing.

Hearing the incredibly loud gunshot, his eyes twitched and his hooves covered his ears, hearing the very loud gun. After that Silver just looked to his head, noticing no sort of flinching or pain whatsoever. He just blinked a few times, not sure how to react but have a bit of random silence. After a few seconds Silver shook his head and just looked to Splinter, amazed yet freaked out but still he seemed very nice, "...Oooookkay? Very...unique talent I'll give ya that" so he just laughed a little

After the strange moment of bullets to the face, meeting new people, and etc Silver just sat down near to the tree again, laying down as his wings lowered back while he yawned a little. Before that he noticed Streak just flying around, incredibly happy, "Calm down now Streak, don't get too excited!"

(edited)

"Uhh! But it's a scientific BREAKTHOUGH! I-if we mass- produce his DNA, everypony could live forever! Imagine the possibilitys!

Streak begins tugging at Splinter's wing. "Are you coming?" He said with a manical grin. "Come on! It'll be.fun!!"

Edited by Platinum_Streak

After hearing the comment about using his magic, he looked down to the ground, ashamed really, "Well...thing is, I'm not the best with my magic anyway. I can try but don't expect anything amazing" so he just looked to Streak and Splinter, "I mainly do basic stuff but I guess a little bit of some practice will do me some good"

Hearing the gunshot earlier,

Sam got very curious and peeked around the corner "Hmm I wonder what the gunshot was all about. I hope no pony was hurt."

Sam was a spy. He always wanted to know what was going on. He peeped around corners and listened from the tops of clouds.

While listing Sam lost balance and tripped over coming into sight. He quickly ran away

(OOC im going to assume Twilight knows Platinum Streak and Splinter since they are from ponyville ok?)

Twilight was sitting on a bench reading a book when she heard a loud gunshot.

'What in the name of Celestia was that?' She thought.

A young and seemingly distracted stallion pegasus hesitantly flew up to the purple mare.

"Umm... Excuse me but... are you miss Sparkle?" he asked. He paused for a second and then elaborated. "I was told to look for you. You see, I'm kind of new here in Ponyville and I was hoping..."

His voice trailed off. He stared off in the direction he'd heard the gunshot come from earlier and mumbled something to himself. Suddenly his attention snapped back to the unicorn.

"Right! Sorry about that. I kind of hoped you could guide me around for a bit."

(edited)

"Yes am Twilight Sparkle but you can call me Twilight and sure i could show you around." She replied with a smile.

Twilight stood up and put her book in her saddlebag.

"Where do you want to go first?" She asked.

"Oh and i almost forgot whats your name?"

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)