Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here

Adariousmist

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

browser search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was a slow adopter I suppose.  This is never something I considered to be in the domain of a man's show in the past.  I'd said the same about Sailor Moon though, and remembering how huge of a fan of that I became, I decided to give it a chance.  At first, I had the typical reaction that it was too girly both in terms of age group and otherwise.  I found an anchor to keep me watching, in Twilight and Spike.  I'm only now half way through s2 and as such am relatively new to it, which is lucky given that leaves so much left yet to experience.   Now I've picked up a half dozen backpacks from the show, 4 shirts, and the Twilight collectible box with a few cards and a poster from the TCG.  I've been told that my favorite scene so far has been memed to death.  That scene being when Pinkie starts reciting  "Picklebarrel kumquat chimmy cherry chonga" until Applejack goes nuts.  I think I laughed until my stomach hurt.

Most of the time you will find me pc gaming, specifically games such as 7 Days to Die, Valheim, Empyrion Galactic Survival, Stardew Valley, Rimworld or one of the other host of games in the arsenal.  I've been a pc gamer since 1997.  I tend to also spend a fair amount of time on twitch and mod for a stream as well.  Many find it easier to refer to me as Mist.  You would be surprised how many times I've been called Adrious or they couldn't pronounce it at all.  I have quite a few videos on youtube, most of which are game related, including such things as WoW, steam games, and even Everquest.

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the herd!

Nice games you've mentioned there, I do love 7 Days to Die myself and hope to live long enough to see its actual release (it coming out of alpha that is) lol.

I didn't have a chance to play the other titles yet, but these did catch my attention and I'm having these on my wishlist for now. 👀

I hope you'll have a good time here! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 4

Hi and welcome to this magical place!

I'm also realtively new to these forums and MLP FiM though I've started my second run through the show. I'm kinda envy you for all moment you'll encounter on the way before you :)

I hope you have a great time here!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome /) 

You have much content ahead of you young pony :P 

Twilight is greatness and the Kumquat scene is classic Pinks (she's my fave)

Bit of a tangent but kumquat is the name of a great artist too :3 

• Brohoof 1