Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the Rainbow Of Darkness from G1 was included into the show?

nightshroud96

Remember how the show brought in Gen 1 stuff like Tirek and Grogar?
What if they brought in the concept of the Rainbow Of Darkness from G1 into the show?

How would it have gone?
I can see Luna being connected to it due to her connections to darkness and she wielded the Elements before too.
Like what if her power is needed/related to G4's potential Rainbow Of Darkness

Hopefully I am posting this topic in the right place..
Is it?

• Brohoof 2

I think rainbows will feature heavily :) 

Not sure about making the villain wield an anti-rainbow personally. But something something rainbow will be needed to restore the magic and tolerance of Equestria.

On 2021-03-18 at 7:18 PM, abrony-mouse said:

I think rainbows will feature heavily :) 

Not sure about making the villain wield an anti-rainbow personally. But something something rainbow will be needed to restore the magic and tolerance of Equestria.

More like twisted irony.
Like how this "rainbow" can counter the magic of friend's rainbow laser(which means the gang needs to do more than "We automatically win because friendship!" stuff. Afterall, Twilight been relying on that rainbow beam too much.  They need to come up with a way to fall back on if the rainbow of friendship doesn't work).
Maybe if Luna is linked to it(given how she is connected to darkness and used the Elements before), she might need to control it or else said power will bring ruin to all.