Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new face joins the fray!

Earthen Spark

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was searching the internet for MLP websites, and MLP Forums was a pretty consistent top result.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Honestly, I don't quite remember how it started off. I just remember MLP:FiM being literally everywhere for a few years, haha. It got to the point where I could not ignore the Pony posting (from my friends and just the internet in general) any more and I gave the show a shot. It was definitely a struggle trying to get through the first few episodes, but once I pushed past the initial waves so-to-speak I got hooked. I believe I caught on around Season 4 or 5..? My memory isn't as great as it used to be.

Hey! I may be new to MLP Forums, but I'm not new to forums in general. I'm a bit of a regular on Gaia Online, and I also used Bulbagarden forums (RIP the oekaki board, though) and Serebii forums for a short while. ;w; Shout-out to Nintendo NSider Forums for being my very first forum -- may it rest in peace.

As for hobbies and interests -- I like to draw quite a bit! In fact, my avatar is a drawing of mine! Though it's more based off of the Friday Night Funkin' art style, heh.

I also love playing video games! If... that wasn't obvious from my previous forum experience, lol. I normally play Super Mario, Pokémon, and Zelda games, but I've also found a passion in MMO games. These days I'm more of a regular in zOMG! (Gaia Online's MMO), Fer.al, and Legends of Equestria (where I am idling as I type this, lol).

And hey, what we're all here for: MLP stuff! I'm not really a collector or anything, but I have a few figures and a plush that a friend sent to me. I also managed to nab a few of the sponsorship dress-up items on Gaia Online because... Pony!

So uh... yeah! Hello! :eager:

• Brohoof 6