Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you would've had a choice, which year would you have chosen to be born in?

AlicornSpell

1942. That way I’d be my favorite age of 13 in one of my favorite years, 1955. I’d have been too young to be aware of World War 2, and I’d still see the world before it went down the toilet in other ways. I wouldn’t mind being around as a teen or young adult in the early 1920s for that matter, so I could happily go for the early part of the century.

• Brohoof 1

2000, because then I would have been 18 in 2018, and would have another year of no chinese flu restrictions

I would also have had more time to have money aside, for me finding out I'm trans and having to spend it all pretty much on that lol

Being born later might be better because LGBT acceptance would be better and I wouldn't have had to suppress myself in my teens. Being born 2000 or later would be good.

But I think most importantly is me being somewhere more liberal.

• Brohoof 1

Probably 1976 or 1978, as those were the times when my favorite designs were made. But really, there will always be time for new designs to match the older ones.

• Brohoof 2

Same year. The people I know in my life, and the friends I have as well as the struggles and growth I have made in these years are worth too much to wish for anything else.