Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A BNA x MLP cross over RP

Sphinx-Ara

Hi everyone, I am going to just put this out here but I am looking for someone to do a fun BNA x MLP crossove to rp with. It can be set in either the BNA universe or in Equestria. It will be anthro, mostly a SoL and Romance type of RP, and I will be using my Red Panda Beastman Ash Furleigh

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Scarlet Rose

I can't say I know much about BNA, but the Wikipedia summary of it is intriguing. I could play something Equestrian in either world, what sort of architype are you hoping to play with?

Well yeah, as there are horses in BNA.. and sorry, I'm a bit slow, by architype to do you mean..setting or?

@Scarlet Rose

3 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Well yeah, as there are horses in BNA..

I assumed the premise would be some sort of HiE (Human in Equestria) style, where one of us finds themselves in the world of the other, either your panda ending up in Equestria or a character of mine ending up in the BNA world. Either is fine with me, it just determines which of us plays the part of the outsider. If I misinterpreted the prompt please do correct me.

5 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

by architype to do you mean..setting or?

A character architype, things like their personality and motivation. What are they like? What do they want? What are they willing to do? That sort of thing. Certain stories lend themselves to certain types of characters, romance typically follows either a meshing "made for each other" pair or a clashing pair that overcomes their differences. I have a number of characters in mind, I'd just need to know what sort of story you want to try and the sort of personality your character has so I can pick one who would properly mesh or clash.

Setting is also an important thing to discuss.

16 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

I assumed the premise would be some sort of HiE (Human in Equestria) style, where one of us finds themselves in the world of the other, either your panda ending up in Equestria or a character of mine ending up in the BNA world. Either is fine with me, it just determines which of us plays the part of the outsider. If I misinterpreted the prompt please do correct me.

Ah yes, well, I wouldn't mind having an Equestrian in Anima City. So think we could have your Oc in Anima City?

20 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

A character architype, things like their personality and motivation. What are they like? What do they want? What are they willing to do? That sort of thing. Certain stories lend themselves to certain types of characters, romance typically follows either a meshing "made for each other" pair or a clashing pair that overcomes their differences. I have a number of characters in mind, I'd just need to know what sort of story you want to try and the sort of personality your character has so I can pick one who would properly mesh or clash.

Ah, well for Ash's personality. He's pretty laid back and easy going, (his eyes make him look like he's stoned, but honestly, he's just super relaxed). As for your Oc, Well, it depends, I can imagine he'd be nervous and somewhat anxious, being in an all new city and setting, not to mention Anima City would be far from the utopia that Equestria appeared to be.

2 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

Setting is also an important thing to discuss.

As for setting, I'm thinking a Slice of Life kind of setting.

@Scarlet Rose

19 hours ago, Scarlet Rose said:

I wouldn't mind having an Equestrian in Anima City. So think we could have your Oc in Anima City?

If you're willing to do the heavy lifting in regards to describing their surroundings and those they encounter, I've got no issues with that.

19 hours ago, Scarlet Rose said:

As for your Oc, Well, it depends, I can imagine he'd be nervous and somewhat anxious, being in an all new city and setting, not to mention Anima City would be far from the utopia that Equestria appeared to be.

Nervous and anxious sounds reasonable, though I should clarify on gender. If we're going to have the possibility of romance we'll need to make sure their gender/orientations are compatible. 

This is quite an interesting scenario... BNA is set on an actiony gurren lagan style of art work and flow....so it's action packed and cool themed.... So making it romance made me confused curious and .... I don't know more curious?:mlp_laugh:

56 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

This is quite an interesting scenario... BNA is set on an actiony gurren lagan style of art work and flow....so it's action packed and cool themed.... So making it romance made me confused curious and .... I don't know more curious?:mlp_laugh:

Yep, I am thinking of setting it after the end of the season

If you're willing to do the heavy lifting in regards to describing their surroundings and those they encounter, I've got no issues with that.

I can certainly do that

Nervous and anxious sounds reasonable, though I should clarify on gender. If we're going to have the possibility of romance we'll need to make sure their gender/orientations are compatible. 

Ash is bi, but if your oc isn't I can change their gender to Female for our rp

@Scarlet Rose

13 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Ash is bi, but if your oc isn't I can change their gender to Female for our rp

I've got OCs of both genders, I've got a few in mind that I think would work well without you needing to change anything about your character.

I'll give you some options: Do you want a mare, a changeling, or a doe?

4 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Scarlet Rose

I've got OCs of both genders, I've got a few in mind that I think would work well without you needing to change anything about your character.

I'll give you some options: Do you want a mare, a changeling, or a doe?

Mm A changeling would be quite interesting, perhaps she could change to a beastman form, to help her fit in

@Scarlet Rose

Sounds good then. The changeling I had in mind is named Mariposa or Mari (Pronounced Mah-ree), her eye/fringe/backplate/tail is light grey, her favored emotions are courage and excitement, her preferred disguise is that of a young zebra mare.

Optionally, she can be a young changeling queen who was on her way to start her own hive when she ended up in Anima city, which would give her stronger motivation to return home and anxiety over being in the wrong place.

If that sounds agreeable to you, I'm ready to start when you are.