Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Miami zombie incident builds up.

CapnKrunk

Ok but hear me out! Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, but doesn't it seem a LITTLE STRANGE that these attacks are happening in the same general area of the world?

It would be more convincing if it were happening all over the world.

For example, dissociative identity disorder, or multiple personality disorder, has only ever been "diagnosed" in the United States, has had zero reports elsewhere, and because of this its authenticity is debated.

It would be more convincing if it were happening all over the world.

For example, dissociative identity disorder, or multiple personality disorder, has only ever been "diagnosed" in the United States, has had zero reports elsewhere, and because of this its authenticity is debated.

How would a "zombie" travel to a different part of the world?

How would a "zombie" travel to a different part of the world?

Between infection science zombie and voodoo magic revive from the dead zombie, the infection science zombie is more likely to happen. Infections can travel across large distances with great ease because of how often humans travel. The zombie itself does not need to travel. Now if they were pop-out-of-the-ground voodoo zombies, you got me there.

Between infection science zombie and voodoo magic revive from the dead zombie, the infection science zombie is more likely to happen. Infections can travel across large distances with great ease because of how often humans travel. The zombie itself does not need to travel. Now if they were pop-out-of-the-ground voodoo zombies, you got me there.

But its caused by drugs, or so they say.

But its caused by drugs, or so they say.

Well if its caused by drugs there is little to fear because their population won't grow unless fueled by human stupidity. With infection and magic, humans are forced to convert to being zombies, but with drugs, people just will stop taking them. To be honest I don't really count drug zombies as true zombies because of their inability to spread.