Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Miami zombie incident builds up.

CapnKrunk

You don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying that I don't think that everyone in the world is snorting bath salts. It seems like it COULD be a lie. That its kind of strange that its all in the same area.

...you're confusing me...there have always been murders all over the place. Only a dozen or so have been reported on the news as being caused by Bath Salts. And an earlier explanation pretty much sums up why so many strange things are happening in just one area of the world: Bath salts are prevalent there.

>this thread

Somehow I got this impression that a good portion of you zombie-apocalypse-lover will cowers in fear instead of shooting the zombies that's knocking your door when things went nuts (>._.)ø

It's still way too early to start daydreaming about zombie when all those creeps did was eating someone else, not infecting them

There are known drugs that can make people completely complacent and subordinate to orders, as well as erase memory and damage cognitive ability.

Apparently there are also drugs that can enhance strength and aggression and induce spontaneous psychosis.

Drugs are bad, mkay?

Ok but hear me out! Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, but doesn't it seem a LITTLE STRANGE that these attacks are happening in the same general area of the world?

Yes. The part of the world where drugs prance around like school children :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just in case this happens, I'm stocking up on chicken noodle soup. Lots and lots of chicken noodle soup.

Oh, and alcohol, cloth, and matches. I've always wanted to make my own motolov cocktail to use on zombie attacks.

Edited by ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles

Sheesh, it's just some guy that got high off of bath salts. I'm tired of seeing this blown out of proportion into a "zombie infestation".

Sheesh, it's just some guy that got high off of bath salts. I'm tired of seeing this blown out of proportion into a "zombie infestation".

It's not like everyday we get to see a worldwide zombie apocalypse roleplay :­p

Might as well enjoy the show while it last

It's not like everyday we get to see a worldwide zombie apocalypse roleplay :­p

Might as well enjoy the show while it last

Also a good excuse to my mom to stock up on Ramen, so I'm happy.

• Brohoof 1

Ok but hear me out! Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, but doesn't it seem a LITTLE STRANGE that these attacks are happening in the same general area of the world?

Normally it would seem weird, but there is a reason Fark has a Florida tag...

You guys must really love zombies. What is this? the 3rd,4th thread regarding the face eating naked guy. C'mon, how is this story any weirder than most stuff that happens nowadays.

(edited)

I was listening to some Korn, I paused it to watch the video. Twenty seconds in I realised, "this is stupid" closed the tab and went back to my Korn.

Breaking news! THEY CAN DANCE NOW!

Posted Image

You win all of my internets. Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 1

A few hundred years ago (or so) this would have been thought of as somebody being possessed by a demon, not a zombie.

They're not zombies. They're not possessed by demons. They're on bad drugs.

Society's obsession with this nonsense will never cease to annoy me. (especially those who actually want zombies to exist. Get real.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Society's obsession with this nonsense will never cease to annoy me. (especially those who actually want zombies to exist. Get real.)

I don't understand people who want zombies to be real. Like, do they really not care about their friends or family or...? You know the ones who want it to happen would be the sniveling little babies curled up in the fetal position when disaster strikes. Edited by roomforapony
  • Brohoof 3

I wish people can quit assuming zombies are real...-.- ITS like the world nowadays wants all of us to die. Zombies are walking dead bodies that rise from the ground created by a comic, not a guy on bathsalts and eats one mans face off. Cannibalism has been around for sooooo long ever since the ice age maybe. Cannibalism is everywhere, the people on the news just got caught, theres people eating people now for all we know, theres been stories for YEARS!!!! In fact that movie Cannibal Holocaust is based of a true story of real tribal people eating people. Vampires were made i comic too, does that mean theyre real???? Lol, common sense

We're in a weird world right now, no doubt, but I think our main problem is sticking a label to something.

It's not about whether or not it's a "zombie".

It's just the fact that people are eating people.

Well cannibalism has been around forever though

I was listening to some Korn, I paused it to watch the video. Twenty seconds in I realised, "this is stupid" closed the tab and went back to my Korn.

You win all of my internets.

A few hundred years ago (or so) this would have been thought of as somebody being possessed by a demon, not a zombie.

They're not zombies. They're not possessed by demons. They're on bad drugs.

AMEN!!

You win all of my internets.

Listening to KoЯn? You win my internets.
  • Brohoof 1

They may have said it was Bath Salts but it sounds like phencyclidine, PCP. Have you seen cases where people have taken PCP? Recently they discovered pills in the mans stomach, but not the other mans skin.