Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not your average introduction post!

Thatonekid

Ok, I lied. Maybe it is just your average introduction post... I sorry :3 Well Im just that one kid and I like FIM. Seen almos every episode now, but Im still new to the whole thing so thats big for me XD Ummm... Muffins are good, and I hope you love and tolerate the crap outta me? haha

• Brohoof 5

Welcome!

Some quick notes(in case you did not know):

You need 5 posts to get an avatar and a signature I believe.

Posts in Welcoming Plaza and Cloudsdale Collosseum do not count toward post count.

If you want to get someone's attention use the Quote button on the bottom right of their post.

Other then that, Hope you have a great time here and Welcome again!

Ello young newbie pony, welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy yourself, stay active, watch out for Omnipony, and find many things you enjoy about this place. I am Discord, pleased to meet you~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well with a thread title like that, you were just setting us all up for disappointment. I'm sorry, I can't welcome you while I'm still grieving over the fact that this is just an average introduction post.

I... I need a minute...

:(

Okay, I'm over it. Welcome to the site!

Edited by Legendary Emerald

(edited)

Ok, I lied. Maybe it is just your average introduction post... I sorry :3 Well Im just that one kid and I like FIM. Seen almos every episode now, but Im still new to the whole thing so thats big for me XD Ummm... Muffins are good, and I hope you love and tolerate the crap outta me? haha

Ok, I lied.

Ok, I lied.

Ok, I lied.

Ok, I lied.

Posted Image

Edited by Conspirator Lyra
  • Brohoof 1

Hii,

I mean, Hi. muffins are great just like this forum. only this forum should not be consumed. Anyway everypony is wonderful, so yes you will be loved and unless you do something like, idk destroy any pony you will be tolerated. Enjoy the forums

(edited)

welcome to the epic wait excuse me super epic forums of MLP FiM and welcome the the herd we got cider mmm sweet cider sweet cider yeah sweet cider

Edited by rolle

(edited)

Got any creative skills or skills that you want to have?

Edited by SageWise

Got any creative skills or skills that you want to have?

Creative skills? Umm... Not really o.o I enjoy drawing stuffs I guess but the results aren't decent enough to call it "skill" o.o I certainly wish I had the ability to create presentable art...

Creative skills? Umm... Not really o.o I enjoy drawing stuffs I guess but the results aren't decent enough to call it "skill" o.o I certainly wish I had the ability to create presentable art...

Keep trying then. Drawing is something that I've been wanting to learn how to do for most of my life. I might actually do it now that I have something I'd really like to draw (ponies). Currently I'm having a lot of fun trying to become good at writing fan fiction.

I'd recommend learning to draw on the computer rather than paper, though both work.

Oh computer art, my foe XD I've never understood how people do it... Unless I can draw ponies with straight lines and the oval tool, I'm probably gonna have a lot of work to do XD

Here's another quick note:

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Fluttershy is best pony.

Ok, I'm done now.

Welcome to the forums!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!

Now these Ponies demand that you hug them!

Posted Image

You did that to me when I was new, too.

My O key button is slightly stuck, excuse me while I type O a lot...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolopoiooloooopoooooooooooooooooooooooooool99oooooooooooooooo

Oh goody it helped!!!

Oooooooooo!

LOL

And by the way, welcome!

And a note to remember:

No matter what, vote for Pinkie Pie.

Pink.

Ie.

Pie.

Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie!