Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Silver School for Necromancy and Other Purities

Loud Opinion

OOC

@Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

forest-warrior-soldier-sword-weapon-mantle-trees-bridge-ruin.jpg.b540d2463e64950a2e6d687a167e9e1d.jpg

Silver Tongue stands at attention with his trusty ledger by his side. He stared down the forest as one would a new horizon. The sticks and leaves crunched under his hooves, with the well-swept cobbles behind him.

The preparations were meticulous enough for him to confide in but complex enough to reignite his nerves.

With Spring Chicken by his side, he whispered, "Is everything ready?"

Spring Chicken didn't answer. She merely gave the same knowing smile she always knew. Those half-focused eyes gave doubt that she even understood Silver.

Finally, Spring Chicken spoke, "Well, make sure the music teacher gets his que. You don't want the skeletons to be off-key. Your nerves will thank you for the distraction."

"Are you sure you can handle this? Necromancy isn't exactly the most well-understood study. It'll be an uphill fight to convince the students that we mean well."

"If I fail, then we will just have to try again."

"That doesn't reassure me."

The back-and-forth was cut short by a rustle of the underbrush.

Silver retreated back under the open gate's stone arch and into onto the school's lawn. There, he was ready to give Aquarius the signal to conduct the skeletons.

Spring Chicken stood there with her vacant smile, ready to welcome the new arrivals.

These arrivals, who lost themselves in the nearest forest, would be transported from across Equestria's to this particular forest.

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Kujamih @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

------🦓 ------

It was years after tragedy came...

Thamani Muziki was no shaman not has any experience with the forbidden magic. In the years when she was a filly, her parents had spoken to her about Necromancy and how many of its users used it for evil intent. But all those teachings and her views towards necromancy changed when tragedy struck. A few years ago, there was a drought in Sirengeti and her brother, Tepe was sent along with a few other zebras to find a suitable place with sufficent amount of grass to move, however, he was separated and went missing before found three months later as a bleach-white rotting carcass on the ground with bite marks on his bones. Many speculated he was killed by a pride of lions.

If it weren't for her Tepe's gruesome death, she would have taken the crow to the chief of village and have it executed. No, since necromancy can revive the dead, she took this as a opportunity to learn. Learn to give life to her dead brother.

Listening to the crow, she had gone to the nearest forest in the zebrican savanna, and lost track of going out.

Somehow, the vegetation, trees, and even the ground changed. Thamani knew she was in another wilderness all foreign to her.

A single tear ran down face “There's no going back now. Father take care of Fadhila; I will make sure I'll come back with the magic to raise Tepe from the dead" she mumbled to herself, determined to do her mission.

• Brohoof 3

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream@abrony-mouse

Twas a gloomy day for the wanderer who is lost in the forest. Lifeless and lost in her thoughts, but still continues to walk with no aim or direction. One can mistake the wanderer as a zombie roaming aimlessly.

But the wanderer halted from her tracks and awoken from her deep trance.

"Where am I?" She slowly spoked, as if she just woke up from her sleep.

As her vision starts to clear, She has noticed that she has brought herself into some ruins and was not alone.

She was curious if the creatures near the ruins are either aggressive or negotiable. So she moved towards them to reveal her presence but not near enough to strike a conversation with them. This way she can assess her situation and easily run away if need be.

From afar she would observe what happens next.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream@Kujamih

Aquarius stood proudly by the fountain in the centre of the school's lawn, waiting for his cue. The hippogriff appeared poised and dangerous, his lean cerulean form under the shocking pink feathers of his ruff, designed to rend and tear, but his mind was all on music and his mission at the school. He respected Silvertongue, his headmaster, but he was eager to pounce at the first sign of weakness from their loquacious leader and place himself at the centre of the school. 

He gazed fondly into the fountain, seeing the scowling features of her seapony form gaze back, her shimmering pink mane-fin flowing in the water. The golden luminesense of the hidden scales under her cerulean form, made him long to dive in and be herself briefly, but he was also happy to be himself. They had learned long ago that their dual nature and gender was not a weakness but a strength and he was never content to be away from water and his feminine side for long, just as when she was back under the sea and female she longed to be above the surface and male again.

Aquarius looked over to Silver Tongue and saw that he was ready to give the signal. He nodded his beak to say he was ready. He could feel the tension in the trapped spirits around the fountain, who were (in a sense) waiting for his cue - they drifted imperceptibly above the bones of their old pony forms. Aquarius and Silver had agreed that the skeletons would dance for the new students - so he would terrify their trembling spirits back into their old bones to move them to the currents of his music. They would sway in the currents of eternity for their first cohort. He could already feel the song building in his chest! His new students would soon see who the real power in the school was.

He noticed a wild-maned white mare ( @Kujamih) stalk up the lawn, heading towards him and the congregation, and he wondered if she was a student or an interloper. He readied a howl if she was the latter, the phantoms of the area should be more than capable of ripping the spirit from her rangy form.

Not too distant from the mare was a zebra ( @Windy Breeze ) who also looked confused. Aquarius noted the notes on her flank and smiled, his beak opening and cawing his appreciation. He hoped the other students had musical aptitude. Teaching the tone deaf to control the dead was abominable.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @abrony-mouse

Dr. Clue was bored; Like, really bored. When she first became a detective for the EIA, she was stopping attacks on Canterlot left and right. After the first few years, things became strangely calm for her. That is, until recently.

She was wandering the halls of Canterlot Castle as an off duty guard when she noticed a crow in the castle courtyard preaching about what sounded like necromancy.

"Huh. Sounds like the crow is talking about necromancy. That seems strangely suspicious. I wonder what they could be up to. And crows, I don't trust them," She mumbled to herself as she memorized what the crow was saying.

After leaving a note in the Captain of the Royal Guard's office, she headed off towards the woods.

"I don't get it. How could somepony get lost in the woods. It's not that large. Oh wait, I hear the raven. I guess I'll follow that," She murmured. Somewhere along the way, the woods seemed to have changed. Canterlot could no longer be seen in the background. Instead, she found herself on the edge of what appeared to be the school's front lawn.

It appeared that some of the other students have already begun to show up. She noted a zebra, a white mare, and a hippogriff in the general area and headed towards them. Dr. Clue made sure to examine each of them carefully (from a distance) in case she needed to describe them when she got back to Canterlot. Since nopony else was saying anything, she stood awkwardly with the others. She also made sure her armor was hidden away so nopony would suspect anything.

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Kujamih @abrony-mouse @Ocean Wavedream

Spiral Spell was trotting home one day as the fall foliage was seen all across the trees. Taking the path that ponies less frequently used. She found herself relatively calm and tranquil as she observed the various shades of orange and yellow on the leaves. Amongst the foliage was a strange crow that spoke about necromancy and other strange occurrences. All she had to do was to lose herself in the nearby woods. 

Her curiosity had flared, as well as her ambition. Even if this turned out to be some sort of hoax she would be willing to deal with the consequences. Either way she had her saddlebags fully packed and had all she really needed to carry. "Hm. This better prove useful, or else I will not be happy if my time is wasted. I'd figure it'd be quite unlikely for this to be a hoax. It seems oddly specific." she muttered under her breathe as she inhaled the cool fall air. Smirking coyly, she would proceed into the woods. Feeling the leaves crunch under hooves along with the occasional stick was therapeutic. For a little while she stood there and looked directly up and admired the trees and the various shades of the leaves. 

After a little while of looking up she would proceed further into the woods. The sounds of the leaves crunching under hooves was the only other thing she had heard other than the occasional cool breeze. Looking out over the town she could see the golden rays of the sun illuminating through the leaves. The way the shadows casted, as well as how the town was obscured by the trunks of the trees felt rather symbolic. It was a calm departure from the familiarity of the town. The amount of time it took for Spiral to proceed deeper into the forest slipped her mind. Upon reaching far enough in to where the town was now completely hidden. She knew she was in an area of the forest where no other pony had been in a great time.

Of course, the powers that be had different plans for Spiral Spell other than idle contemplation. Everything shifted. The birch trees became oak, the sun was now directly overhead and the leaves were no longer the vibrant shades of orange. Now, they were shades of green. It took her a minute or so to really realize what had just happened, she had just been transported across the land to some other location as of yet unknown. "How interesting this is. I wonder how it works. I can only imagine if I the one to wield such power over one's surroundings..." she mused devilishly as she proceeded in a given direction.

Upon a minute or so of walking she would begin to see the school's form make itself clear. She would proceed all the way up to a large oak tree and surveyed the others that had arrived. Among them were a Zebra, a guardsmare, and a couple of others. Realizing that snooping for too long would likely alert the benefactors of her being hidden, she would proceed onto the front lawn and walked up to the others.

"Seems as though I'm late to the party." she spoke in a curtly manner. 

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Starforce @abrony-mouse@Ocean Wavedream

The crowd grew as one by one creatures of different races appear out of nowhere. She noticed they're gathering in one spot, so she too followed their lead in the distance.

But suddenly, the wanderer was spooked and halted from her tracks from the gaze of a proud hippogryph. She can sense  that going near him is unwise. She tried to calm herself to avoid more attention from the hippogryph, but her body has a mind of its own. She started to have a cold sweat and deep breaths. She quickly tried to check her cutie mark. She saw that there was no change in it.

It was blank.

The sight of a blank cutie mark did not help her at all, it just gave her more worries and panic.

but before things got worse, a voice from a stranger distracted the wanderer.

2 hours ago, Starforce said:

Seems as though I'm late to the party." she spoke in a curtly manner. 

She noticed that her anxiety had slowly  drifted away. So she followed the mare from behind as if she was a shield that could protect her. 

As she got nearer and nearer to the mare, she gathered up all her courage to talk to her.

" H-hello! My name is... Void." She said while trying to smile.

• Brohoof 1

Spiral Spell could hear an anxious timid voice behind her. Turning around she would face Void. Spiral was an intimidating mare by the way she was posed but her red eyes looked into Void's own with a sense of...compassion? It had been such a long, long time since she had a true interaction with an innocent pony. Of course that could simply be a mask on this mare's part however she would do her best to play along. Spiral seemed to hesitate in her words for a moment, she didn't really know what to say for an awkwardly long period of time. Soon enough, it came to her. "Hello, Void. My name is Spiral Spell. It is a pleasure to meet you. I don't know how we all got here specifically but given the circumstances it is best that we stick together, yes? We don't know who lead us here.." she spoke calmingly. Soothingly, even. 

Edited by Starforce

@Starforce @Kujamih @Loud Opinion

------🦓------

Soon, Thamani can see the school. Whoever made this school probably doesn't want to receive the wrath of Princess Celestia. The zebra did not know whether necromancy is forbidden in Equestria but it would make sense if the school were to be built in a forest of nowhere.

2 hours ago, Starforce said:

"Seems as though I'm late to the party."

Looking to where the voice come from, it seemed she wasn't the only the one to answer the call of the crow; there was a cherry red unicorn mare standing not too far away from her and a pearl white earth pony, their cutie marks hintng their profession and their appearance giving her their Idea of their possible lifestyle. As the two began to introduce each other, Thamani decided to chime in.

“You both also answered the call of the crow, are you both not?” she looks at the unicorn, then at the earth pony, “I'm Thamani Muziki of the Nyanda village in the zebrican savanna, you can me Valueble Music if you prefer”

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Spiral Spell could hear an anxious timid voice behind her. Turning around she would face Void. Spiral was an intimidating mare by the way she was posed but her red eyes looked into Void's own with a sense of...compassion? It had been such a long, long time since she had a true interaction with an innocent pony. Of course that could simply be a mask on this mare's part however she would do her best to play along. Spiral seemed to hesitate in her words for a moment, she didn't really know what to say for an awkwardly long period of time. Soon enough, it came to her. "Hello, Void. My name is Spiral Spell. It is a pleasure to meet you. I don't know how we all got here specifically but given the circumstances it is best that we stick together, yes? We don't know who lead us here.." she spoke calmingly. Soothingly, even. 

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Windy Breeze @abrony-mouse @Ocean Wavedream

Void took a liking with Spiral Spell instantly. and besides... She would rather take Spiral Spell's red eyes than a hippogryph's deadly glare.

" T-thank you, I'd like that Spiral Spell."  

*Void joined your party*

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

You both also answered the call of the crow, are you both not?” she looks at the unicorn, then at the earth pony, “I'm Thamani Muziki of the Nyanda village in the zebrican savanna, you can me Valueble Music if you prefer”

@Starforce @Windy Breeze

Void tried to pronounce  the zebra's name to let her know if she said it right, but she stuttered and felt she said it wrong.

"T-Tambourine musicly?... I'm sorry."

Void's anxiety and panic started to creep back up again and her cold sweat and heavy breathing can be visibly seen by the two.

"Please don't mind me." She said while attempting not to cry.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze @Loud Opinion @Kujamih

Spiral looked to the Zebra who joined the conversation. She hadn't seen a zebra in person before and nodded to her statement. "I will call you Thamani as that is your real name. It is a pleasure to meet you. I indeed, have followed the call of the crow. It is likely the others here have as well." she stated. She wasn't going to ask about why they were yet, as she wanted to get to know them first before getting personal. Even observation is enough to get an indication to start to know how someone ticks.

Seeing how nervous Void was she would walk over to her and calmly put a hoof on her shoulder. "Look, I know you are nervous here but I'm thinking you are going to have to get a thick skin around here. I can try my best to help you with that, but you are going to need to calm down. First things first. Take deep breaths. Imagine the...fear breathing out of you. Focus." she spoke soothingly. Spiral was impressed with her ability with words, finding them to be convincing. And besides, in order to get these two wrapped around her hoof she's going to need to do some work herself. Perhaps eventually, they may help her in her endgame. 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

@Starforce @Windy Breeze

Void tried to pronounce  the zebra's name to let her know if she said it right, but she stuttered and felt she said it wrong.

"T-Tambourine musicly?... I'm sorry."

Void's anxiety and panic started to creep back up again and her cold sweat and heavy breathing can be visibly seen by the two.

"Please don't mind me." She said while attempting not to cry.

@Kujamih @Starforce @Loud Opinion

------🦓------

Void's attempt to pronounce Thamani's name made the latter giggle and at the same time felt sorry as Void looked as if she's about to cry "None are taken, everycreature makes mistakes. You can simply call me Valueble Music if you find it hard to pronounce my name in my native language” Thamani appreciated the mare's attempt to say her name, “So you're name is Void? What an interesting name”

Thamani turned to Spiral “Pleased to hear that. It seemed by the crow's call, it seemed we are bound to learn in the same room”

5 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Seeing how nervous Void was she would walk over to her and calmly put a hoof on her shoulder. "Look, I know you are nervous here but I'm thinking you are going to have to get a thick skin around here. I can try my best to help you with that, but you are going to need to calm down. First things first. Take deep breaths. Imagine the...fear breathing out of you. Focus." she spoke soothingly. Spiral was impressed with her ability with words, finding them to be convincing. And besides, in order to get these two wrapped around her hoof she's going to need to do some work herself. Perhaps eventually, they may help her in her endgame. 

Thamani walked closer to them but did not approach them “I, a zebra will give help you if you need”

• Brohoof 3

@Starforce @Windy Breeze @Loud Opinion

Spiral Spell has pronounced the zebra's name properly. Which made void quite embarrassed at her blonder. the name Thamani was quite far off to be mistaken for a  Tambourine.

This bugged Void and couldn't get it out of her head.

Spiral Spell would then try to calm void down.

15 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Seeing how nervous Void was she would walk over to her and calmly put a hoof on her shoulder. "Look, I know you are nervous here but I'm thinking you are going to have to get a thick skin around here. I can try my best to help you with that, but you are going to need to calm down. First things first. Take deep breaths. Imagine the...fear breathing out of you. Focus." she spoke soothingly

Thamani also tried to calm Void, but it seems she can't  hear anyone at this point... She broke.

"T-Thamani!!!.... I'm so sorry for pronouncing it as T-Tambourine!! Please forgive me!" Void shouted while lowering her head to the ground.

She noticed that she shouted it out loud and quickly regretted her actions and started to even get paler than she was.

" I wish I could vanish right now...." 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Loud Opinion

Spiral nods to Thamani but was focused on Void's emotional outburst. She walks closer to her and seemed to just pat her with her hoof. Spiral's hoof was soft, and comforting. "Don't say that. You are granted an excellent opportunity just like the rest of us. Calm down. I am sure Thamani wouldn't mind your mispronunciation, right?" Spiral looks to Thamani for clarification. For the first time in a long time she felt genuine sympathy for another pony. Why was Void this way? She'll have to find out later on. 

Edited by Starforce
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Spiral nods to Thamani but was focused on Void's emotional outburst. She walks closer to her and seemed to just pat her with her hoof. Spiral's hoof was soft, and comforting. "Don't say that. You are granted an excellent opportunity just like the rest of it. Calm down. I am sure Thamani wouldn't mind your mispronunciation, right?" Spiral looks to Thamani for clarification. For the first time in a long time she felt genuine sympathy for another pony. Why was Void this way? She'll have to find out later on.

Spirals pat in the back calmed Void once again and quickly returned back to her sense's

"Thank you... And sorry." Void blushingly said to both of them.

• Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Spiral nods to Thamani but was focused on Void's emotional outburst. She walks closer to her and seemed to just pat her with her hoof. Spiral's hoof was soft, and comforting. "Don't say that. You are granted an excellent opportunity just like the rest of us. Calm down. I am sure Thamani wouldn't mind your mispronunciation, right?" Spiral looks to Thamani for clarification. For the first time in a long time she felt genuine sympathy for another pony. Why was Void this way? She'll have to find out later on. 

------🦓------

Thamani gave Spiral and Void a nod, confirming she doesn't take it personally though it made her wonder why Void answered the call. Last she check, necromancer's have strong wills and personalities according to the books back at Zebrica.

Thamani took more steps and finally approached them, keeping a fee distance away for Void's personal space.

28 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

"T-Thamani!!!.... I'm so sorry...!”

Void's apology rang inside Thamani, causing her to shake her head. It reminded of her apologizing to her brother Tepe...

No, she must not think of her brother now.

"You don't have to apologize, Void. It is just a tiny mistake"

• Brohoof 4

@Windy Breeze @Loud Opinion @Kujamih

Spiral Spell grins when Void composed herself and looked to Thamani. "Alright. It seems like she is okay now and now we can get along with the formalities. I presume that you, and Void here came through a forest outside your homes and suddenly arrived here, yes? I want to find out how that works, and who did it. Is it an intentional thing set by your intent or do you have to do something else for it to happen...hmm." Spiral mused, slowly pulling her hoof off of Void. "The three of us can put our heads together in the long run." she suggested calmly, her hoof now back to where it was.

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze @Starforce @abrony-mouse @Loud Opinion

"A ..." Void's mouth produced with a blank face.

Confusion was written all over her face, and her shacking starts to slowly appear.

Void's thoughts are starting to mess with her again.

" I'm sorry... I have no idea how I got here aswell..."  Void timidly said.

" But you mentioned a crow t-tamarin....maybe they have the answer....or that scary Hippogryph...."void would say in a scared tone.

"T-tamaki? ... I noticed that the hippogryph keeps on looking at you.... I think it likes you." Void blushingly said to thamani.

"... If you don't mind... Can you tell the hippogryph to not k- kill me.... I think it wants me dead." She gulped.

• Brohoof 1

------🦓------

Thamani raised an eyebrow, ignoring Void's incorrect pronunciations of her name “Hippogryph?" She looks around before looking back at the two ponies, having not seen the hippogriff “I believe the crow is just a messenger to those who wanted to learn the forbidden variant of magic: Necromancy" her voice suddenly change tone, “I was wandering just outside my village when a crow came and told of me about a pony who has conquared death and that we can follow his ways to become like him"

“In normal circumstances, I would have taken the crow to our village chief and have it burned...but I realize this was an opportunity to save somezebra I dearly love”

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

Spiral Spell raises an eyebrow at the statements of them both. She looks over to the Hippogriff and didn't find herself threatened by him. "Have the crow burned? Well, that's a waste. At the very least you could find what makes it tick. Make use of its knowledge. Burning knowledge does nobody any good in this world. Knowledge is power." Spiral Spell took some sort of stance and her eyes softened slightly at the mention of Thamani wanting to save someone she loved. Spiral Spell, she personally knew better than to let anyone know of her true goals. 

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @abrony-mouse

Dr. Clue watched from a distance as what appeared to be the other three students striking up a conversation with each other. She made sure to stand close enough to hear what they were saying, but far enough that they wouldn't think she was eavesdropping on their conversation. She noted that the others also got the message by crow, though given that one of them was a zebra, she figured that the school must have sent out hundreds of crows all over Equestria and beyond.

Spiral Spell, Void, and Thamani seemed nice enough to each other. She wondered why Void got so worked up about messing up Thamani's name. Perhaps Dr. Clue would be able to comfort Void once she got to know her.

She also noted what Spiral Spell wondered how everypony came through a forest outside their homes. She suddenly realized that if the school was evil, then they could probably trap her here using magic. That might be a bit problematic, but she figured how to get out of situations similar to this before.

Her mind went back to why she was here in the first place. From what Dr. Clue had seen so far, the students don't seem like they are evil, in fact, they seem quite nice. Now, the school on the other hand...

She noticed what seemed like a pause in the other students' conversation and decided that now would be the perfect time to join. She walked over.

"Hello everypony, my name's Monsoon. I assume you all are students here?" she asked.

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze @Starforce @Loud Opinion @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

For some unknown reason Void felt a cold chill on her back.

She sense that someone is looking at her but it wasn't the hippogryph. She tried to look for the source of her worries but to no avail, making her worry again. 

She tried not to worry or show that she is having another anxiety attack, but it's slowly creeping it's ugly head again.

But before it got worse, another unfamiliar voice came out  from the back of the group.

7 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Hello everypony, my name's Monsoon. I assume you all are students here?"

Void noticed that her anxiety started to cool down as the mare spoke to them. It gave void a sense of protection from her.

"....A!..." Void stammered, forgetting that she was in a conversation.

".. I'm V-void!!!" She shouted blushingly."

Then Void noticed that Monsoon called them students.

"... Students?... this is a school?.... No I'm not a student here...are you one, a student here Monsoon?" Void questioned. With a blank, innocent face.

• Brohoof 2

@Ocean Wavedream @Starforce @Kujamih @Loud Opinion

------🦓-----

Thamani was stuck between whether she should be annoyed by Spiral's last statement or just walk to the their destination; her mental decision was interrupted, however when another pony, a pegasus mare showed up and introduced herself to them.

10 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

"Hello everypony, my name's Monsoon. I assume you all are students here?" she asked.

“Soon-to-be-students” Thamani told her, “I'm Thamani Muziki of the Nyanda village in the zebrican savanna”

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

@Ocean Wavedream @Starforce @Kujamih @Loud Opinion

------🦓-----

Thamani was stuck between whether she should be annoyed by Spiral's last statement or just walk to the their destination; her mental decision was interrupted, however when another pony, a pegasus mare showed up and introduced herself to them.

“Soon-to-be-students” Thamani told her, “I'm Thamani Muziki of the Nyanda village in the zebrican savanna”

@Ocean Wavedream @Starforce @Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze

Void's eyes sparkle at Thamani from learning that she wanted to go to this school. And now, for some weird reason. Void wants to apply for this school, just to be classmates with Thamani.

"You're going to apply at these school Tha-tami?.... I'd like to be your classmate too!..."

She then quickly took her attention to Spiral and Monsoon.

"Are you going to apply here too?"

But then it hit her.

"How do you apply for this school?...." Void stammered.

• Brohoof 2