Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Silver School for Necromancy and Other Purities

Loud Opinion

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream

Spiral looks at Thamani. Dried up grass? What strange tastes, she wouldn't question that verbally though. Spiral found herself rather perplexed by Thamani at the moment and looked to Monsoon. "Pegasai food? I mean, maybe a few times but I prefer the simple stuff. However this time warrants an occasion, so I'll have something with sweets that is more filling." Spiral stated. Spiral was one to watch her diet a lot of the time, she paid attention to every meal she would eat in hopes of living a long healthy life. Up to this point, she has.

To Void she would smile at her innocence upon saying she would want what Spiral has. "Excellent. We shall share what we want. If you want, I'll add in a cherry on the top of the sundae. Just for you." she spoke, holding back a giggle. She remembered to not fall too deep into the deeds of romance, remembering her goal here. However she had no objection to making lasting relationships. 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Starforce said:

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream

Spiral looks at Thamani. Dried up grass? What strange tastes, she wouldn't question that verbally though. Spiral found herself rather perplexed by Thamani at the moment and looked to Monsoon. "Pegasai food? I mean, maybe a few times but I prefer the simple stuff. However this time warrants an occasion, so I'll have something with sweets that is more filling." Spiral stated. Spiral was one to watch her diet a lot of the time, she paid attention to every meal she would eat in hopes of living a long healthy life. Up to this point, she has.

To Void she would smile at her innocence upon saying she would want what Spiral has. "Excellent. We shall share what we want. If you want, I'll add in a cherry on the top of the sundae. Just for you." she spoke, holding back a giggle. She remembered to not fall too deep into the deeds of romance, remembering her goal here. However she had no objection to making lasting relationships. 

@Windy Breeze @Starforce @Loud Opinion @Ocean Wavedream

Void would innocently listen to Spiral's words as she nods and wags her tail with excitement and approval to what she said.

Then suddenly Void had an idea.

"Oh!!... C-can we share all our foods together?" She said while looking to each and everyone, including the headmaster.

@Ocean Wavedream @Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

With all the sudden power of a stick of dynamite, the statue came to life. His webbed wings burst to full length as they reached for the sky. He reared up to stretch his legs.

He then defaulted back to the same position. One could mistake it for a trick of the mind --if chips of marble hadn't been sent flying in all directions.

"I'll get those to you right away!" He proclaimed in a voice more befitting a lizard than a pony, "In the meantime, please relax at the table of your choice. I recommend the Luna table, as it has the best view of the school, or the Tirek table if you prefer to see the forest canopy."

Before anyone could object, he flew up and over to another counter at the far end of the building.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion

The statue's burst into life shocked Void badly that she jolted away quite far.

"Eeeep!!" A cute shrill came out of Void's mouth.

Her eyes widen and her heart thumping hard nonstop from the shock, still processing what just happened.

She then crawled quickly behind the group for protection.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream

Spiral Spell took a step back as she watched the statue come to life - presumably to get the contents of their orders. Whatever this place was it had a lot of highly unusual types of ponies that were only seen in myth. However, Spiral Spell was always a believer in myths and wasn't all too surprised by what she had seen.

She giggled a bit at Void's shrillness, covering her mouth with her hoof in a more obvious blush before she quickly composed herself and looked to the group. "Which table would you like to sit at? I'll leave that choice up to you." she spoke calmly, looking to Void, "Any preferences?" she asked, hey eyelids lowering slightly. 

• Brohoof 1

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @abrony-mouse

"Oh don't worry, Spiral Spell, most pegasi food is actually pretty healthy. It helps with being aerodynamic and such," Dr. Clue explained.

When the bat pony statue suddenly came to life, Dr. Clue couldn't help but to be slightly surprised. She wondered if he is considered dead or alive when in statue form. There were probably a whole mess of legal and ethical issues with that either way. 

After Spiral Spell asked the others where they wanted to sit, Dr. Clue voiced her opinion. "In my opinion, I would want to sit at the Luna table, but I think that we should all stick together for now. What do you think?" She asked.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Kujamih @Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

---🦓---

The statue not only have Thamani a fright of her life, but also caused her to gallop and hide herself behind one of the tables, only emerging when she heard it talk. She was trembling and trying to calm herself “N-N-Not everyday a statue would jump at you like a predator" she spoke with a shaky voice before proceeding to sit at one of tables which happens to be the Luna table.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Kujamih @Ocean Wavedream @Windy Breeze @abrony-mouse

Seeing as the majority were opting to sit at the Luna table Spiral Spell would take the lead and sit down at the seat closet to the window. She looks out over the scenery of the school and its surroundings. Most impressive, unlike previous establishments. Grabbing the seat a bit she gave herself a sudden jolt to see if the seat was high quality. It was, if she had done that in her old school the seat would have flown right off and Spiral would have fell to the floor. She's seen it happen before.

Giggling at the thought that crossed her mind she looks to the others. Void in particular. "Come on Void. I think you'll like this seat here." she spoke giving the seat 3 taps with her hoof. "I wonder how long it will take for the food to get here. Hopefully not long." Spiral Spell's stomach rumbled at the thought of the chocolate sundae. 

• Brohoof 1

@Loud Opinion @Blitz Boom @Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

Void was still badly shakened by the statue. she would blindingly follow anyone at this point just to feel secure. and for now Spiral's suggestions is what she follows.

Void would seat where Spiral recommended, which seems to be beside her...

On 2021-09-22 at 2:31 PM, Starforce said:

"I wonder how long it will take for the food to get here. Hopefully not long

"I actually lost my appetite back there...." Void Said in a straight blanked face.

Void noticed that Thamani was also frightened by the statue. this made Void felt a connection with her of some sorts. so she tries to strike a conversation with her.

" ahehe... wasn't t-that scary Thabiti? they should r-really warn us about that." void said with a smile.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 2

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion @Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

------🦓------

Thamani smiled at Void. Having to hear the shy mare deciding to start a conversation instead of her shown the zebra Void does have courage despite her soft-fragile side.

“I certainly agree with you, but we will both get used to it as long as time comes”

Thamani sat on one of the seats at the Luna table, waiting for her order to arrive.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse @Kujamih

Spiral looks to Thamani and noted her reaction to the living statue from earlier. "Was definitely unexpected to say the least. If anything being around here will be anything but boring." she spoke to Thamani and Void. "Whatever it is here, we can help each other by sticking together. One stick alone breaks easily, while a bundle of sticks together isn't." Spiral spoke with a hopeful grin.

• Brohoof 2

Dr. Clue sat down with the others at the Luna table. Since she was also a royal guard, she didn't show her surprise when the statue suddenly became alive. However, she felt like she could understand why Void and Thamani would be unnerved by such a thing.

"Well I was pretty surprised by what happened earlier, I just don't usually show it that much. This school certainly is going to be an interesting experience to say the least..." Dr. Clue said. She was pretty intrigued by what Spiral Spell said about the stick metaphor. She felt like she had read about it somewhere before.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @Kujamih @Loud Opinion @abrony-mouse

------🦓------

9 hours ago, Starforce said:

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse @Kujamih

Spiral looks to Thamani and noted her reaction to the living statue from earlier. "Was definitely unexpected to say the least. If anything being around here will be anything but boring." she spoke to Thamani and Void. "Whatever it is here, we can help each other by sticking together. One stick alone breaks easily, while a bundle of sticks together isn't." Spiral spoke with a hopeful grin.

4 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Dr. Clue sat down with the others at the Luna table. Since she was also a royal guard, she didn't show her surprise when the statue suddenly became alive. However, she felt like she could understand why Void and Thamani would be unnerved by such a thing.

"Well I was pretty surprised by what happened earlier, I just don't usually show it that much. This school certainly is going to be an interesting experience to say the least..." Dr. Clue said. She was pretty intrigued by what Spiral Spell said about the stick metaphor. She felt like she had read about it somewhere before.

Thamani gave both mares a smile “This school certainly has a lot of surprises to offer” she wordlessly agreed to their statements. Like Monsoon, she found Spiral's metaphor interesting, the unicorn's quote is obvious: they'll help up each other.

However, remembering the hippogriff from earlier, Thamani knew no matter how hard they try, competition will not be avoided at other times.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@Ocean Wavedream @Windy Breeze @Starforce @Kujamih

Between Monsoon and Thamani, a light downward gust flowed past their ears.

From Monsoon's seat, she could see that the stone cook was no longer at his counter.

Before either of them could blink, a bone-shaking crash vibrated where the breeze was.

"Lunch is served!" echoed the marble menace with a smile, "Have a selection of our beverages!"

A second later, a trey of jugs landed on his outstretched hoof. Some were full of different punches, while others had tea, and one held humble water.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Kujamih @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

------🦓------

Thamani wasn't surprised by the living statue; she remains in her seat, hooves on the table; looking at the being with a gentle smile “Thank you for your service” out of all the items on trey, she took the water. A simple example to choose simple lifestyle over others.

Taking a few sip, she placed the water on the table, watching her fellow students.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Starforce @abrony-mouse @Ocean Wavedream

the sudden event made Void jolt once again. this time from her seat to Spiral's Hooves.

Void was now clinging like a scared cat to Spiral.

" w-why i-is this H-happening everyminute?" Void stuttered.

she then noticed that she was clinging very tightly on Spiral, which made her embarrassed and quite shocked at what she did.

" o-oh! i-im so sorry Spiral!!!" Void quickly tried to get off of Spiral.

" did i-i do that !? I'm so sorry... " 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

Upon the sudden event and the warm feeling of Void clinging to her Spiral would look to Void first. She would move her hooves to hug Void gently and pat her hair gently in order to comfort her. "Shh...shh...there there Void. I don't mind, its okay. Everything is okay..." she spoke to Void in a soothing manner. It felt strange to feel another pony's touch but it felt almost natural. With her magic she would grab her food and Void's food and move it up to them.

Spiral would take a sip of her chocalate sundae. "Thank you very much. It is much appreciated." she said to the living statue and looked to Thamani as she took one of the punches and got another for Void too. "Ah, a mare of simple tastes I see." Spiral said to Thamani with a smile upon seeing the water. 

• Brohoof 1

Dr. Clue tried not to stare at Void clinging to Spiral Spell. She did find it interesting that Spiral tried to comfort Void though, considering that they just met each other. She also noted that Thamani chose water, and Void and Spiral Spell both choose a chocolate milkshake.

"Nice choice," she said.

Noticing the jug of Visinada, Dr. Clue poured some into a glass, then she took a sip.

"Oh wow, this is surprisingly good for a Visinada made outside of Cloudsdale. Have any of you tried Visinada before? It's really good."

@Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @Loud Opinion

Void slowly released her grip as Spiral's calm voice soothes her fear away.

" ...i-im sorry.." Void calmly said.

void then proceeded to eat the food Infront of her.

while they were eating,

Monsoon was bragging about the drink she had. void can't avoid but wonder what it tasted like. the way monsoon expresses delight from her drink made her eyes wide and mouth drool with envy.

"V-Visinada....." void said in a spaced out way.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 2

"Well if you want to have some, Void, there is sill some in the jug. Plus, you're the one who suggested we share things," Dr. Clue said, pointing to the jug that was still quite full. She had poured some into a glass to drink so others could also try it by grabbing their own glasses.

Edited by Ocean Wavedream