My Brony Birthday (with cake)

Tyroq

Hey everypony, I've been gone for a long time, but my time in the moon is finally passed and I am here once again. And wow has this place grown since I've been gone!

Anyway, on to the art!

Every year it's a tradition of mine to decorate my own cake. It's something that I started doing years ago when I was just a colt, and it continues now. Each year brings a new theme, something new in my life, something I'm particularly interested in. Then my dad and I get together and paint it. Even though I haven't lived at home in a long time, I still make it a point to go visit my folks on my birthday for this tradition to continue. :)

This year my cake was based on the newest, unexpected fandom in my life...

So here are the pics, the painting process, and the finished product! As it says on my cake, my birthday this year is 20% cooler. B)

post-180-0-73442100-1339186257_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-43720500-1339186282_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-01400600-1339186306_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-78670600-1339186330_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-77156300-1339186354_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-62395800-1339186378_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-06414900-1339186403_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-19611400-1339186427_thumb.jpg

umm, somebody can delete this. accidentally went up twice. :blink:

Nevermind, delete the other thread. This one has the pics in it.

LunaSig-1.jpg

(edited)

post-2132-0-93612800-1339186796_thumb.png

well at this one i actually can see the cake pretty awesome. this is the one my mom made for me. and just to be clear i don't wan this to become a cake battle

Edited by MasterCadence

Hey everypony, I've been gone for a long time, but my time in the moon is finally passed and I am here once again. And wow has this place grown since I've been gone!

Tyroq !!! :wub:

Nice to have yer' back :DD

Also, 'dem pics be cool :3

qBcJuaF.jpg

MY LITTLE BIRTHDAY!

I used to wonder what aging could be.

MY LITTLE BIRTHDAY!

(Can't think of anything else.)

HAPPY B-DAY

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

I don't want to grow up...

I'll have........*Shudder* Responsabilities.....

Anyway, on to the art!

Every year it's a tradition of mine to decorate my own cake. It's something that I started doing years ago when I was just a colt, and it continues now. Each year brings a new theme, something new in my life, something I'm particularly interested in. Then my dad and I get together and paint it. Even though I haven't lived at home in a long time, I still make it a point to go visit my folks on my birthday for this tradition to continue. :)

This year my cake was based on the newest, unexpected fandom in my life...

So here are the pics, the painting process, and the finished product! As it says on my cake, my birthday this year is 20% cooler. B)

post-180-0-73442100-1339186257_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-43720500-1339186282_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-01400600-1339186306_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-78670600-1339186330_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-77156300-1339186354_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-62395800-1339186378_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-06414900-1339186403_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-19611400-1339186427_thumb.jpg

umm, somebody can delete this. accidentally went up twice. :blink:

Nevermind, delete the other thread. This one has the pics in it.

Storm Spark X Crystal Sparkle

3DS Friend Code :4339-3103-7411

po5sG.gif

I don't want to grow up...

I'll have........*Shudder* Responsabilities.....

Haha, yeah I remember when I was a kid wishing that I could hit 18 and then revert back to 14 and live through my teen years again. But you know, growing up isn't so bad really. Having your own place, your own car, your own entertainment center and all that can be lots of fun. Nobody is there to tell you what to do, and if you want to set up your pony collection on the coffee table, go for it! :wacko:

Having a job isn't always fun. That's probably the worst part of being grown up. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and get fired. Then you won't have to worry about that either! :lol:

LunaSig-1.jpg

Haha, yeah I remember when I was a kid wishing that I could hit 18 and then revert back to 14 and live through my teen years again. But you know, growing up isn't so bad really. Having your own place, your own car, your own entertainment center and all that can be lots of fun. Nobody is there to tell you what to do, and if you want to set up your pony collection on the coffee table, go for it! :wacko:

Having a job isn't always fun. That's probably the worst part of being grown up. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and get fired. Then you won't have to worry about that either! :lol:

Haha....*Cowers in fear of rotten tomatos*

You know.....

Your father in the picture looks awfully familiar.....

Does he go to Maryland sometimes or live there?

po5sG.gif

Many years ago my dad was in the Navy, and for a time he was stationed in Maryland. But not in recent history, no. He just has one of those generic, white-beared elder looks. Like Santa, but not as fat or jolly. :huh::lol:

LunaSig-1.jpg

Oh ok, because he looks like a man I know named Bill.....

Many years ago my dad was in the Navy, and for a time he was stationed in Maryland. But not in recent history, no. He just has one of those generic, white-beared elder looks. Like Santa, but not as fat or jolly. :huh::lol:

po5sG.gif