Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help tracking MLP fan music

LeonShi500

You wonderful people have already helped me once finding an obscure bit of music that I never thought I'd hear ever again, so I'm once again asking for help.

Unfortunately, I have little to go off of here. I believe the track was called "Summer Sun Celebration (or festival)" or something like that. What made it stand out was that the lyrics were entirely in Spanish. 

I forgot the title for this video, all I remember is that you could type in "Summer Sun Celebration Spanish Celestia" or a mix of words like that and you'd see it quickly on YouTube. Last time I checked the video on YouTube, which was probably around 2 years ago, it had around ~20K - 30K views I think. I've come to the conclusion that the YouTube video, along with an unfortunately high amount of other MLP fan-related content, has been removed by the maker. I really wish I remember their name, I'm sure the track is floating around there somewhere.

For the YouTube video, the image throughout the whole thing was this, but with slightly different colors, a little more orange

TMcJB4l.png

Sorry I have nothing else to go on here. I am expecting this to go nowhere but it doesn't hurt to try, especially since you all amazed me before finding something arguably more obscure.