Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark magic in MLP fan club

Gatekeeper Giggle

If you squealed in glee when this happened:

img-3145721-1-154668__UNOPT__safe_prince

then this is the fan club for you! I mean really, who wouldn't want to see Celestia toast a few fools with some dark magic? Us fine folks here want to see more stuff like this in the show.

If you squealed in glee when this happened:

img-3145721-1-154668__UNOPT__safe_prince

then this is the fan club for you! I mean really, who wouldn't want to see Celestia toast a few fools with some dark magic? Us fine folks here want to see more stuff like this in the show.

I thought Luna would be the go-to girl for dark magic.  Maybe she's still on probation.

Well if you think of dark magic as I see it or as it is show they all had pretenses of A doing something bad or B shaping the world to fit them as us humans have done so there dark magic is human adaption ????attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I added to many pictures. Oh well life goes on.

The thing is Discord only used to change the world to entertain himself. You never really see him use his magic for any other reason proving both of our points.

Discord = technique.

Tirek = raw power.

See my point exactly Tirek while he was all powerful he would take control of Equestria.

While this maybe valid now with Discords reform, do keep in mind that his first introduction marked him as evil or at least as a villainous character. He may posses a form of dark magic that maybe unmentioned. Dark magic doesn't exactly have to do with somepony being evil or being born evil however. One could be good at heart and be changed by the darkness of dark magic. Discord may of been a being who was once a being of good turned evil by dark magic, whether it was curse put on him or his own insanity breaking him.

I thought Luna would be the go-to girl for dark magic.  Maybe she's still on probation.

The problem with that is that Princess Luna is, first of all, not shown enough for her to have proven Dark Magic power. Secondly, it rather makes perfect sense that Princess Celestia has dark magic in her arsenal. She is perceived in the show as the protector of Equestria and has the highest authoritative position even over her sister. She is essentially a god, if not demi-god, with her level of power and considerable omnipotence.

While this maybe valid now with Discords reform, do keep in mind that his first introduction marked him as evil or at least as a villainous character. He may posses a form of dark magic that maybe unmentioned. Dark magic doesn't exactly have to do with somepony being evil or being born evil however. One could be good at heart and be changed by the darkness of dark magic. Discord may of been a being who was once a being of good turned evil by dark magic, whether it was curse put on him or his own insanity breaking him.

The problem with that is that Princess Luna is, first of all, not shown enough for her to have proven Dark Magic power. Secondly, it rather makes perfect sense that Princess Celestia has dark magic in her arsenal. She is perceived in the show as the protector of Equestria and has the highest authoritative position even over her sister. She is essentially a god, if not demi-god, with her level of power and considerable omnipotence.

If you search " Discord, Monster " you will find a video that may explain how Discord came to be " Evil "

It is all possible Celestia learned dark magic through King Sombra without realizing it like Rainbow Dash preparing for her test.

It is possible I mean Twilight did.

More power-level arguments?

Celestia, I need a drink.

img-3160678-1-berry_punch_carrying_pints

Can I get one to I have my cravings after all. Nothing over a mixture of a Mountain Dew, Root Beer, Coca-Cola, and Pepsi, though over that combination your pushing me way way way way way past uncontrollable laughter and stupidity.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Dark magic is pretty powerful. Not my favorite type of magic but close. Sure, I'll use it from time to time.

It's my favorite I know that :) I mean, there are so many choices and are all powerful like, witchcraft, Shamanism, Voodoo, Chaoc Magic, Demon Magic, Destruction Magic, Ritualistic Magic, Necromancy all sorts.

• Brohoof 1

It is all possible Celestia learned dark magic through King Sombra without realizing it like Rainbow Dash preparing for her test.

It is possible I mean Twilight did.

That would make sense actually. In fact Twilight was almost nearly overtaken by the dark magic she was using due to the that special door that makes you see your fears. The only thing saving her from turning evil and corrupt by the magic was Spike.

img-3585379-1-dark_magic_by_hoyeechun-d5

Had to include this, everyone seems to post these most of the time.

I very nice addition indeed.

• 1 year later...

sig-4760434.img-3160525-1-tumblr_mcy80cg

Nope, no elements or anything resembling theme

BTW, several factors should be noted:

1. They were actually black silhouettes in that flashback.

2. They could've simply been channeling the Elements offscreen.

3. Their blast against Sombra had an awfully rainbow-y texture.

4. The Crystal Heart was the primary focus anyway.

Edited by A.V.

I found this while browsing DeviantArt, emerald star, she seems very talented as an artist.

tainted_mist__psychotic__dark_magic__by_

This looks so dang good ^^ I love that sadistic expression.

• 7 years later...