Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation PAW Patrol

Shadowmoth2011

This is a show I've seen tiny bits of in the past, though never a full episode. I gotta say, it looks very interesting. Puppies are always fun and the idea of them taking on all sorts of different roles to pull off wild rescue missions sounds to be a very fun concept. I heard the movie was pretty okay too...although it DOES feature Kim Kardashian, and I will never be over that as long as I live :sealed:

I created this thread cause it really surprised me that it didn't have a thread already (...as far as I could see, anyway). 6teen and Detentionaire are understandable, they're obscure shows, but PAW Patrol is one of the most legendary kid's shows on the planet. I'm curious to know y'all's thoughts on it, or if it has any fans here. It looks very promising.

Also, PAW Patrol is a Canadian cartoon, and in case you didn't already know, Canadian cartoons are basically my lifeblood :-P

I don't really have much to say on this one because I haven't seen enough of it to fully state my opinion, but I do think it could be a show I could easily get into, between the cute puppies, fun concept and well, being Canadian (god I'm biased :muffins:). I wanna hear everyone's thoughts. Have y'all seen this show, and are there any fans here? Feel free to reply! Or don't. I'm not your boss.

Marshall for president!

• Brohoof 2

I mainly know of this show because of the merchandise I see of it at work and the lamebrain nontroversy it's stirred with the ACAB crowd. I'm sure it's the kind of show I wouldn't mind watching with a younger relative, it's just not something I'd seek out to watch. 

I know about Paw Patrol and I'm perfectly okay with it, but admittedly the show is made for much younger audiences. I'm not saying that makes it a bad show. Just for the same reason I don't watch Blues Clues anymore there is nothing for my adult brain to connect to.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...