Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Lonstecation

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just stumbled across it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I remember this was one of the shows I used to watch when I was 7 years old. I used to watch it on the TV, in Romanian. Now I am 16 years old, and I just happened to remember how I used to watch this show in my childhood. I watched the first 5 seasons and the first 3 episodes of season 6 in Romanian when I was a kid. Now I re-watched the show again, from the first episode all the way to the last one, and in English. This show brings back so many memories from my childhood! And I am here just to meet the brony community and learn how to be a pure brony, although I haven't thought about what I will do after. Lol!

IDK what is this other text area. But if it's an About Me, then all I have to say is that I am a Romanian 16 years old teenager boy. I am about to start the 10th grade. I like science, video games, programming, but I also like cartoons and My Little Pony! I already have the six main characters plushies, and I am about to collect more MLP stuff!

In my opinion, Equestrian magic and computer programming are two very similar things. And I have plenty of good reasons to say this.

• Brohoof 6

Woohooo! Welcome to the herd!!! Stop by for a potion or for some making new friends! Or hanging out, playing forum games or having fun! :rarity:

10 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

Woohooo! Welcome to the herd!!! Stop by for a potion or for some making new friends! Or hanging out, playing forum games or having fun! :rarity:

Sure!

10 hours ago, brony_bonk said:

hi :catface: applejack is my favorite pony of the mane six too!! 

That's cool! I usually don't like earth ponies, but Applejack is rather special!

8 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Video games and programming.. Are you making some? e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

Yes, of course! Would you like to see an amazing game that I've made all by myself?

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Have a great time and hi again @LCpony417 :)

Hi! And thanks!

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, LCpony417 said:

Yes, of course! Would you like to see an amazing game that I've made all by myself?

Sure! e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

Always nice to see what fellow game devs are doing :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, LCpony417 said:

I would like to see that too! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Sure! e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

Always nice to see what fellow game devs are doing :BrightMacContent:

Okay. This is one of the games that I've created. I hope you will enjoy! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/554586718/

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

I would like to see that too! :mlp_yeehaa:

See above.

20 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hello LCpomy417 and welcome to the forums. It’s nice to see someone else who is into science, videogames, and programming. Funny thing, I had a similar theory about magic and programming.

That's really cool! Looks like we are on the same page! :-D

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, LCpony417 said:
2 hours ago, Splashee said:

See above.

Cool! I got to the actual game but I’m on my iPad and touch screens don’t seem to do anything. You need a keyboard for this, right?

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Cool! I got to the actual game but I’m on my iPad and touch screens don’t seem to do anything. You need a keyboard for this, right?

Yes, you do need a keyboard. I tried making it mobile friendly, but it didn't work for several reasons. But when you do get the chance to play it on a keyboard, have fun! :-)

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, LCpony417 said:

Yes, you do need a keyboard. I tried making it mobile friendly, but it didn't work for several reasons. But when you do get the chance to play it on a keyboard, have fun! :-)

I will. As soon as I turn on my PC.

I am a game developer myself and has spent the last two years “understanding” the mobile world (because people use smartphones now, yay). Touch screen and Apple devices are the worst, but it isn’t completely impossible to get things working…. LOL

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

I will. As soon as I turn on my PC.

I am a game developer myself and has spent the last two years “understanding” the mobile world (because people use smartphones now, yay). Touch screen and Apple devices are the worst, but it isn’t completely impossible to get things working…. LOL

Oh yeah, I totally agree with that! It is more fun to play games on PC than on mobile devices. Also, whenever I make a game, I always try my best to make it both for PC and for mobile. Too bad it sometimes happens that the mobile features don't work in my games, lol!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, LCpony417 said:

Oh yeah, I totally agree with that! It is more fun to play games on PC than on mobile devices. Also, whenever I make a game, I always try my best to make it both for PC and for mobile. Too bad it sometimes happens that the mobile features don't work in my games, lol!

What programming language do you use for these games?

5 minutes ago, Splashee said:

What programming language do you use for these games?

I usually make my games in Scratch. And I have planned to try other programming languages in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!!!!! Super excited to have you here new friend!! :mlp_yeehaa: We are getting more and more programmer bronies here (me included) maybe we should do a pony game jam!!

4 minutes ago, Varnull said:

Welcome to the forums!!!!! Super excited to have you here new friend!! :mlp_yeehaa: We are getting more and more programmer bronies here (me included) maybe we should do a pony game jam!!

Oh yeah, we should! That would be cool!

Moments ago, LCpony417 said:

I would like to be part of it too!

Of course :BrightMacContent: (I did quote your post, so I implicitly included you ;)).

The tagging of names were to send them notifications so they will read this as well.

1 hour ago, LCpony417 said:

I made it here on my PC:

starship.png

The controls feel very good and balanced :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I made it here on my PC:

starship.png

The controls feel very good and balanced :)

Thank you for the opinion! Glad you enjoyed it! Just letting you know, there are 120 screens in that game. So good luck if you think you can make it further! ;-)

• Brohoof 1