Lego!

Sir Hugsalot

9 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

This is literally me ever since You got me my first Lego set XD 

It's important to re-awaken your inner child. I'm glad you got to reconnect with your childhood friend called Legos <3 

@ZiggWheelsManningYuhhh and you're included since you know how to fly the Y-Wing :toldya:

1 hour ago, Magical Mare said:

It's important to re-awaken your inner child. I'm glad you got to reconnect with your childhood friend called Legos <3 

@ZiggWheelsManningYuhhh and you're included since you know how to fly the Y-Wing :toldya:

It actually means the world to me, Lego is such a relaxing hobby and I love how even the company itself happily aknowledges its adult fans :( Overall the more I read into it the more it shows how amazing of a company they are. 

Do You know how they have these plastic bags in which lego pieces are stored in the box? They're moving to paper ones now! 

I don't want to sound like I am sponsored by them, but I just see those small things and it's like... shut up and take my money XD

4 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Do You know how they have these plastic bags in which lego pieces are stored in the box? They're moving to paper ones now! 

Do you remember the times where Lego didn't put numbers on their bags and you had to look at every single back to know what kind of bricks you need next? pure chaos! :laugh:
I'm so happy about the system they've now! it makes it so much more relaxing and fun!

Also, did you know, that LEGO comes from the Danish word leg godt what means: Hope you get well :coco:

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-11-12 at 2:31 PM, Sophie H. said:

Do you remember the times where Lego didn't put numbers on their bags and you had to look at every single back to know what kind of bricks you need next? pure chaos! :laugh:
I'm so happy about the system they've now! it makes it so much more relaxing and fun!

Also, did you know, that LEGO comes from the Danish word leg godt what means: Hope you get well :coco:

Oh gosh, I don't remember that actually, it's been so long since I did Lego before :laugh: And that name is so wholesome omg :( Lego is actually renowned for good working conditions apparently so that makes a lot of sense even in this department!

And I am happy to announce that I was RIGHT! I received Lego Ultimate Collector Series: Imperial Probe Droid set <3 and assembled it today in a fine company! And here is the final result <3 

Spoiler

20221113_175651.jpg

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Oh gosh, I don't remember that actually, it's been so long since I did Lego before :laugh: And that name is so wholesome omg :( Lego is actually renowned for good working conditions apparently so that makes a lot of sense even in this department!

And I am happy to announce that I was RIGHT! I received Lego Ultimate Collector Series: Imperial Probe Droid set <3 and assembled it today in a fine company! And here is the final result <3 

Hide contents

20221113_175651.jpg

Watch out:ithastolookpretty:  Probe Droid on the kill:blink:  

Alice In Chains album on the left:kirin:  Dig it:D  

You got more Alice In Chains stuff?  

13 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Watch out:ithastolookpretty:  Probe Droid on the kill:blink:  

Alice In Chains album on the left:kirin:  Dig it:D  

You got more Alice In Chains stuff?  

*Viper Probe Droid gibberish sound* xD

Honestly, this was a challenge to assemble. Amount of details is crazy, someone must've spent hours designing this beast of a set. I adore it!

I only have this album and Devil Put Dinosaurs Here :3 Nice eye, Zigg <3 

20 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

*Viper Probe Droid gibberish sound* xD

Honestly, this was a challenge to assemble. Amount of details is crazy, someone must've spent hours designing this beast of a set. I adore it!

I only have this album and Devil Put Dinosaurs Here :3 Nice eye, Zigg <3 

Hop in the Y-Wing:yay: with me, jam to Fight the Fade:toldya: as we battle Imperial TIEs:wub:  

7 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Just protect the Y-wings:angry::dry:  

It's the empire, that should be protected from Y Wings. Don't mess with bombing fleet :toldya:

I can't wait to have my own Lego Y-Wing, both in Lego Star Wars game and in person :adorkable:

• 1 month later...

Today I come back with a real treat.

My dear @Princess Silkygave me a truly marvelous and wonderful gift, I am still speechless about it, honestly.

I got Ultimate Collector Series Y-Wing ;-; it is big, heavy, almost 2000 parts and amount of details is astonishing. Lego truly has outdone itself designing this magnificent thing. It's also a very personal starfighter to me, going all the way back to my teenage days when I flew these a lot in Star Wars Battlefront II ;-;

Spoiler

20230104_221002.thumb.jpg.50c927342d046620abde57444a3c88df.jpg

Spoiler

20230104_221015.thumb.jpg.8c1026b2de98d5dca193d6fe72d8fc08.jpg

Spoiler

20230104_221022.thumb.jpg.3ebcd354d3a946f51d258f79ba73d413.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Big update!

With the upcoming may 2023 they're going to release the new Ultimate Collectors Series (short UCS) W-Wing and a mini Version of the Super Star destroyer.

When you order BOTH over the official Lego store then you get awesome free stuff with them, like a Mini Lego Death Star, Collector Death Star Coins AND a Polybag Mini X-WING :eager:

Edited by Sophie H.

Was a bit of a Lego collector, but I don't really have the time or energy these days, so I gave my sets away. Was quite sad for me, but I knew it was the right thing to do. Hopefully someone else had as much fun with them as I did. :adorkable:

3 hours ago, Cash In said:

Was a bit of a Lego collector, but I don't really have the time or energy these days, so I gave my sets away. Was quite sad for me, but I knew it was the right thing to do. Hopefully someone else had as much fun with them as I did. :adorkable:

I'm pretty sure you made someone happy! :hug_day:

20 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

I'm pretty sure you made someone happy! :hug_day:

Knowing that it's in better hands, it makes me happy as well. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I finally made it to finish two UCS sets over the weekend :wub:

IMG_20230513_123557088.thumb.jpg.1ee9578531aa7b826d61e5ede83748f0.jpg

IMG_20230512_144003396.thumb.jpg.1443f73eba780a14f6c7ca07134dbb9c.jpg

On the next weekend I'll start building the Y-WING :eager:

2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Always have fun building Y-wing:fiery:  

To be fair, the Y-Wing was the most comfortable one to build 

IMG_20230514_172235741.thumb.jpg.7270f9cf9cda1af231a1541652bd2dc6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...