Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lego!

Sir Hugsalot

13 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

It's funny since this little pink brick is in the head of the AT AT :laugh:

It's good to know that this tough looking construct has its own cuteness and softness inside :fluttershy: I approve of the brick choice!

16 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Use your magic to keep the pink brick to yourself:squee:  

Aww, I would never steal the pink brick! ;-; I would just take entire AT-AT c:

12 hours ago, Magical Mare said:

His magic?! I am the Magical Mare, here :okiedokieloki:
*uses wings to snatch up the Lego pink piece and run away* 

XD

:laugh: One day I will order a literal pink brick from lego.com just for You. The best thing is - I can actually do that. In fact, I can buy any brick they ever produced there :laugh:

Also I am having an internal fight with myself to NOT buy yet another Lego set, so... here we are now xD My poor wallet begs for mercy...

9 hours ago, Kujamih said:

I was gone for a while.... Now the death count has risen to 2..... 

Death count? : o

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

It's good to know that this tough looking construct has its own cuteness and softness inside :fluttershy: I approve of the brick choice!

Aww, I would never steal the pink brick! ;-; I would just take entire AT-AT c:

:laugh: One day I will order a literal pink brick from lego.com just for You. The best thing is - I can actually do that. In fact, I can buy any brick they ever produced there :laugh:

Also I am having an internal fight with myself to NOT buy yet another Lego set, so... here we are now xD My poor wallet begs for mercy...

Death count? : o

2 died from laughter.... 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

After 22 hours of building time, it's finally done!

313436115_5777972858936597_1398772057193062085_n.jpg.9f4af34f9f732ec01ad45e23c0170218.jpg

This, right here is just mighty impressive, I love how much work was put into detailing this AT-AT, like, they somehow made Lego pieces match even smallest parts of the actual vehicle...

I was recently reading manual for constructing this and how they described designing this thing... it's crazy, check it out if You haven't already : o

• Brohoof 1

I used to collect Lego when I was really young but because of ignorance, I ended up mixing sets together thus ruining the intent of what they were supposed to be. Either I got rid of them over time, gave them to my nephews and niece, or they are somewhere in the attic collecting dust but still in good condition.

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Good Work!  All will be feared by this:sunbutt:  

I love it so much, i could gaze at it all day long also new sets are waiting :eager:

aeb2e62f-0a69-4c51-b49c-c8ce66b5bbf1.thumb.jpg.a1fd84628976436d12308b0d4630c216.jpg

Hi,  uhh ... hello yeah... this is the Lego police.  :okiedokieloki:

Yes. This is my badge. How did you know? 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d650687dbb9c082a8b31aa65020ad9d6.png

Anyway

I need to inspect all of your Legos including any Legos you may or may not have hidden as Christmas gifts... Forrr... scientific purposes...  yes... :applecutehat:

10 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

I love it so much, i could gaze at it all day long also new sets are waiting :eager:

aeb2e62f-0a69-4c51-b49c-c8ce66b5bbf1.thumb.jpg.a1fd84628976436d12308b0d4630c216.jpg

9 minutes ago, Magical Mare said:

I need to inspect all of your Legos including any Legos you may or may not have hidden as Christmas gifts... Forrr... scientific purposes...  yes... :applecutehat:

Sadly i can't spoil the whole wall of sets otherwise I'd spoiler a gift for someone :applehat:

51 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Sorry Sophie, you have to back off^_^  Fluttershy knows all about:dash: the Y-wing and how to :sunbutt:use all its weapons;)  

We’re taking that y wing, Zigg! here comes Tom!!! 

8 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I used to collect Lego when I was really young but because of ignorance, I ended up mixing sets together thus ruining the intent of what they were supposed to be. Either I got rid of them over time, gave them to my nephews and niece, or they are somewhere in the attic collecting dust but still in good condition.

Hey, mixing sets was part of my fun :laugh: Today if I had to dismantle any of my sets I'd likely keep pieces in separate boxes, but back when I was a child... 

shamelessly tosses everything into a single Lego-drawer, creating a bricky mess in the process

5 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Fluttershy!  Grab that Y-wing:angry: now!  

I can help, but I am getting A-Wing, okay? :orly:

6 hours ago, Magical Mare said:

Do You need Your reindeer for assistance, Santa Claus? :bedeyes:

3 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I would love to have this Lego Batman set in my room, if I had any room for it in my room.

0D36E4B2-CEA3-45D4-AB29-7F4F82872F59.thumb.jpeg.c8a554294729b2620ceec0d61ce8a397.jpeg

Wow, that is one detailed set : o but admittably I also couldn't fit it anywhere :laugh:

Hey, @Sophie H. Does this look familar, because to me it looks like so much like edge of the box on Your picture :orly:

Spoiler

lego-75329.jpg

2 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Hey, @Sophie H. Does this look familar, because to me it looks like so much like edge of the box on Your picture :orly:

Yours is actually on top of that box :please:

Seeing all these Star Wars Lego kits warms my heart. I have only two lego sets in my Star wars collection; a TIE Interceptor and a Super battle Droid. I loved assembling them but they were hard to display because they fall apart easily if someone bumps into them. I had to disassemble and store them. I have a Darth Vader Connect-and-Build pen but that doesn't really count as a Lego set.  

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Seeing all these Star Wars Lego kits warms my heart. I have only two lego sets in my Star wars collection; a TIE Interceptor and a Super battle Droid. I loved assembling them but they were hard to display because they fall apart easily if someone bumps into them. I had to disassemble and store them. I have a Darth Vader Connect-and-Build pen but that doesn't really count as a Lego set.  

I watched one of these get made, Dreamy. :D

8 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Are you inviting Tom Brady here?  

No! The one and only - TOM!! :bedeyes:

Spoiler

Also.. Fluttershy will be definitely getting the Y wing for Christmas :laugh: