Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lego!

Sir Hugsalot

Today I come to You, everypony with a passion of mine that was reignited, courtesy of @Princess Silky turning me into an addict again :laugh:([*] my wallet xD)

That passion is Lego! Do You collect it? Do You have some sets? Maybe You were, just like me, fans of Lego years ago, but would like to return to return to it or simply talk about it? Or maybe You want to show off sets You have? This is a place for all of You! 

I had a lot of Lego when I was a very young child (parents joke that I was assembling sets for 12+ kids when I was still far from that age). Unfortunately that collection I've lost, but I had some Star Wars sets (first ever Anakin Skywalker's Podraces, Droid Fighter and TIE Fighter from Lego System line to be specific were definitely among those!). I always loved them and I didn't even realize how much will I miss them! :pinkie:

So, for now my... collection is very humble! It's made of only 4 sets (I saw shelves loaded with Lego to the brim and I don't come even close to that :please:). But here is what I have (of course with pictures!)

- Mandalorian N-1 Starfighter

Spoiler

20221022_090648.thumb.jpg.5b5fafa1730aa3aaf3fe68d4748e050e.jpg

-BD-1 droid

Spoiler

20221022_090709.thumb.jpg.89e9d236cb686a3b4c86fa91d1e740a5.jpg

-Luke Skywalker's X-Wing

Spoiler

20221020_190504.thumb.jpg.65d1b77d7f7e2d2cfa702e8d32b7552d.jpg

-Mandalorian Starfighter (the one from Clone Wars TV series)

Spoiler

20221022_090630.thumb.jpg.fd589e4758e0e0d555eb1c4bb697477f.jpg

Looking forward to see others showing off what they have! 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

Your collection looks awesome, Sir. :yay:

Thank You so much :rarity: I am still just starting, but I do plan to get more, maybe even get my own Lego-shelf ;-; It is too much fun! 

I've brought you a lego....

I've brought other friends legos...

Oh... yess.... my lego army is growing..... soon...... there shall be endless people with legos terrified of walking bare foot in their own homes. All going according to plan. :catface:

Do You collect it? Do You have some sets? 

>.>

<.<

*remains silent*

*finally breaks under pressure*

Forum friends got me some flower legos and I couldn't even finish 100 pieces :mlp_please:

BUT............
Regardless..

Spoiler

LEGOS ARE BACK

29 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I've brought you a lego....

I've brought other friends legos...

Oh... yess.... my lego army is growing..... soon...... there shall be endless people with legos terrified of walking bare foot in their own homes. All going according to plan. :catface:

>.>

<.<

*remains silent*

*finally breaks under pressure*

Forum friends got me some flower legos and I couldn't even finish 100 pieces :mlp_please:

BUT............
Regardless..

Hide contents

LEGOS ARE BACK

:pinkie:YOU HAVE LEGO SET! And You did *not* complete* it? You must! 

Join us! ONE OF US!

How about You update my army? :orly:

4 minutes ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

:pinkie:YOU HAVE LEGO SET! And You did *not* complete* it? You must! 

Join us! ONE OF US!

How about You update my army? :orly:

Sir right now trying to convert me to my own army! D:

Spoiler

wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif

@Sophie H. HALP! D: 
They're turning against me!

Abort mission! Abort D: 

No but seriously, I'll actually post my creations here once I figure out that one flower piece and have the time 

55 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Hide contents

@Sophie H. HALP! D: 

Abort mission! Abort D: 

No but seriously, I'll actually post my creations here once I figure out that one flower piece and have the time 

lego-star-wars-darth-vader.gif

Edited by Sophie H.

57 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Sophie H. HALP! D: 

Abort mission! Abort D: 

You know You want to :orly:

We need You for successful conquest :orly:

6 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

lego-star-wars-darth-vader.gif

You better post Your lego sets! :okiedokieloki:

My Mack Truck 

IMG_20221022_120014394.thumb.jpg.53b55601360164c8065a2b960e7901b6.jpg

My car transport truck with my Lego mustang

IMG_20221022_120055475.thumb.jpg.cda840e10ca1efa06cd398e017c6c30b.jpg

My Lego millennium falcon from my childhood (sadly it's missing some parts)

IMG_20221022_120450209.thumb.jpg.feaf153771b2f2784477d311824c42b3.jpg

My Lego A - Wing, also from my childhood

IMG_20221022_120514835.thumb.jpg.379c642b97a34b4feb64569cd1a7e6b6.jpg

My snowspeeder (also childhood)

IMG_20221022_120506997.thumb.jpg.958c5b584788f51e4b9ac35b3a3e3a5c.jpg

And my Lego tank army xDIMG_20221022_120154063.thumb.jpg.8420de651d6c28e405701b25adcf1f0b.jpg

My unopened box of the slave 1 from Boba Fett (A gift from my awesome friend @Princess Silky:pinkie:)

16664353911633621194833256831287.thumb.jpg.156cc0947c4b45da9a96fec8bfa39ce0.jpg

I've still some Lego Star wars Models from my childhood but they need to get repaired first:

- Empiral Shuttle 

- X - Wing 

- B - Wing 

- Y - Wing 

- Tie - Fighter 

2 hours ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

You better post Your lego sets! :okiedokieloki:

Mission accomplished! Sir! :eager:

Edited by Sophie H.
  • Brohoof 3

That's the spirit, Sophie!

Gosh, You have old lego Star Wars sets! Lucky. If You have boxes too they may be worth some stupid money today :laugh: But they're priceless! Lego back then was so... blocky (and even colours were a bit off xD) and that's part of the charm :3 

I would love to see Your Y-Wing if You ever assemble it. I always loved that starfighter! 

And Slave-1 looks just epic. I admire You for being able to resist temptation to open it. I wouldn't be able to keep it closed xD 

5 minutes ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

That's the spirit, Sophie!

Gosh, You have old lego Star Wars sets! Lucky. If You have boxes too they may be worth some stupid money today :laugh: But they're priceless! Lego back then was so... blocky (and even colours were a bit off xD) and that's part of the charm :3 

I would love to see Your Y-Wing if You ever assemble it. I always loved that starfighter! 

And Slave-1 looks just epic. I admire You for being able to resist temptation to open it. I wouldn't be able to keep it closed xD 

To be fair, even IF I had the boxes, I would never sell them! because childhood, I remember when I was running around with the falcon outside, playing like it was on a weird planet :laugh:

hopefully I'll be able to rebuild some of the old Star Wars models, since they were pretty awesome! especially the emperial shuttle! love the design of it!

The Slave-1 is making me really excited to build! and I really want to! but I want to keep it in the box to keep the memory of it being inside the lego store in NYC with our awesome friends :fluttershy:

6 hours ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

Today I come to You, everypony with a passion of mine that was reignited, courtesy of @Princess Silky turning me into an addict again :laugh:([*] my wallet xD)

That passion is Lego! Do You collect it? Do You have some sets? Maybe You were, just like me, fans of Lego years ago, but would like to return to return to it or simply talk about it? Or maybe You want to show off sets You have? This is a place for all of You! 

I had a lot of Lego when I was a very young child (parents joke that I was assembling sets for 12+ kids when I was still far from that age). Unfortunately that collection I've lost, but I definitely had some Star Wars sets (first ever Anakin Skywalker's Podraces, Droid Fighter and TIE Fighter from Lego System line to be specific were definitely among those!). I always loved them and I didn't even realize how much I miss them! :pinkie:

So for now my... collection is very humble! It's made of only 4 sets (I saw shelves loaded with Lego to the brim and I don't come even close to that :please:). But here is what I have (of course with pictures!)

- Mandalorian N-1 Starfighter

Reveal hidden contents

20221022_090648.thumb.jpg.5b5fafa1730aa3aaf3fe68d4748e050e.jpg

-BD-1 droid

Reveal hidden contents

20221022_090709.thumb.jpg.89e9d236cb686a3b4c86fa91d1e740a5.jpg

-Luke Skywalker's X-Wing

Reveal hidden contents

20221020_190504.thumb.jpg.65d1b77d7f7e2d2cfa702e8d32b7552d.jpg

-Mandalorian Starfighter (the one from Clone Wars TV series)

Reveal hidden contents

20221022_090630.thumb.jpg.fd589e4758e0e0d555eb1c4bb697477f.jpg

Looking forward to see others showing off what they have! 

they look awesome and it's fun to watch you stream!

>.>;;

Be-behold... m-my.... my "legos" :laugh:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.06e249adbd4cd34e136ef78c086e1780.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5a08a5e12757fbddd7e45b35f8be4cb2.png

Yes. One little flower. I can't finish one little flower of 100 pieces. Meanwhile you guys :

100000 MASTER PIECES!! -- complete! :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

>.>;;

Be-behold... m-my.... my "legos" :laugh:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.06e249adbd4cd34e136ef78c086e1780.png

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.5a08a5e12757fbddd7e45b35f8be4cb2.png

Yes. One little flower. I can't finish one little flower of 100 pieces. Meanwhile you guys :

100000 MASTER PIECES!! -- complete! :laugh:

go silky xD now you stream >3>

3 minutes ago, Pandora said:

go silky xD now you stream >3>

*sends one over to PanPan too so that she can also stream it and everyone can hear her adorable voice* :toldya:

No but seriously, thank you, PanPan :rarity:
Maybe I can overcome my shyness and join the others to stream it

1 hour ago, Props ValRoa said:

It's very cool how everyone here has legos. I didn't think @Princess Silky and @Sophie H. would have them! That's neat. I remember I used to play with legos in school with my friends.

You know me way too well, Props! :laugh:
I'm not actually big on Legos which is why I have no idea how to assemble these flowers. But when I got together to meet friends from the forums they all got me a gift of Legos when we went to the Lego store in NYC (of course, I got my revenge on them and got them something back) :mlp_icwudt:

But yeah! It's definitely very new to me! It's cool that it's tied to your past in some way. It's gratifying connecting the pieces together. 

19 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

@Princess Silky

Indeed! I like the little flower you made. It's so small, yet it's so intricate. I wonder if ponies would be able to make legos with their hooves? 

We Pegasus can use our wings for hands. Unicorns can use their magic and regular ponies would probably make really cool robots with even more posable thumbs and switches for maximum efficiency :P

12 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I see that Silky is assembling her Lego kingdom/empire?

Indeed! Or rather the roses and flowers that shall bloom around it :grin:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Silkytopia is here.

I've not had Lego for many, many years.

Would be so fun to build things together and stream it :pinkie:

35 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

@Princess Silky

Genius! I like to imagine that Silky could make "legos" out of clouds, since Pegasi can manipulate clouds. 

And she would bring them down to Collapse who would live up to her name and crash into them until they collapse into wisps of floofy dispersed flourishes :laugh:

@Princess Silky

Hehe, Collapse would do that. Her anti-gravity fly wheel may actually have another ability - the ability to fly through clouds and leaving holes in them. 

Magloria is really good at building ice obstacle courses, probably would be good at building igloos and ice huts!