Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Error messege when trying to save profile edits

MadWitchJay

@JuliaMaxOS I cannot seem to be able to reproduce the issue, could you provide details on what exactly are you trying to edit and where you are trying to customize your profile?

Edit: Verified issue, I see now.

Edited by Rikifive

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues with the edit profile feature? I've tried almost 10 times to edit my profile but every time i click save it sends me to an error screen and says image.thumb.png.dce626c67d56bc1529ed9a9fddf8b160.png

just wondering if i'm the only one.

• Brohoof 1

>> Moved to Site Questions and tagged as a Technical Issue.

Hi @Ckishu,

I believe you're not the only one, because lately users often report being unable to configure their profile. So far we know, that the Profile Completion guide is causing the issue.

To help me reproduce the issue, could you tell me some details regarding what exactly and where exactly you're trying to configure?

• Brohoof 1

I can't seem to be able to encounter the issue on my account, nor my testing account, but I went ahead and tried to edit yours and the error indeed does pop out.

Interesting, as if it was affecting only new accounts... e-twithonk.png.64d8c3279246fdf3b1376912ae577813.png

Uh, I see the problem now, I'll report this to Administrators. Give us some time, sorry for the inconvenience. :eager:

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked
8 hours ago, Ckishu said:

Is anyone else having issues with the edit profile feature? I've tried almost 10 times to edit my profile but every time i click save it sends me to an error screen and says image.thumb.png.dce626c67d56bc1529ed9a9fddf8b160.png

just wondering if i'm the only one.

Check now. Just went over within @LadyMercury and she was able to fix the issues. If it persists let us know here. Sorry about that. 

• The topic was unlocked
26 minutes ago, Ckishu said:

well, it fixed the issue, but caused a new issue as well, instead of going to the error screen it now starts a never-ending loading process.

That may be unrelated. After the DB issue was fixed we decided to convert a few DB tables which slows down the forum until it’s done. It should be resolved shortly 

On 2022-10-24 at 5:10 AM, JuliaMaxOS said:

Hello.

I have noticed a issue when trying to edit the profile page. 
When you try to save the changes you have made you get a message that something went wrong.

Thank you in advance.
-Julia.

Go ahead and try to edit now. That part should be resolved.