Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Amphibia/My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fans

Sweet Sweet Dreams

I love this show so much, I was very sad with how it ended and I felt like they wasted opportunity spending the first half of the third season in the human world, seeing Sprig cry brought me to tears, but this moment, this is all the feels lol 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Spook Conundrum said:

I love this show so much, I was very sad with how it ended and I felt like they wasted opportunity spending the first half of the third season in the human world, seeing Sprig cry brought me to tears, but this moment, this is all the feels lol 

Indeed. I was crying harder and harder with each goodbye and especially with Anne saying goodbye to Sprig

And the ten year time skip I was just like "No! Stop it! I can't handle this."

Overall, I'm very happy with how it happened. And Marcy will always be my favorite!

Marcy Wu in 2022 | Cartoon tv, Cartoon fan, Favorite character

Edited by Sweet Sweet Dreams
  • Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Sweet Sweet Dreams said:

Indeed. I was crying harder and harder with each goodbye and especially with Anne saying goodbye to Sprig

And the ten year time skip I was just like "No! Stop it! I can't handle this."

Overall, I'm very happy with how it happened. And Marcy will always be my favorite!

Marcy Wu in 2022 | Cartoon tv, Cartoon fan, Favorite character

What "upsets me" about the 10 year time gap is that Sasha says they "fell into different crowds after middle school" that's absolutely insane these girls traveled to a completely alien world together and destroyed a freaking moon together, fought an army of robots? Anyone that did that with me is a soul sister or a blood brother or something lol 

I know Matt was just trying to symbolize that sometimes you have to let go of people but they will always be in your heart and that they will always find their way back to you, so it's a double edged sword that I both love and hate, because with this that suggests to me that he is suggesting that someday Anne will be United with her amphibian family as well ...

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Spook Conundrum said:

What "upsets me" about the 10 year time gap is that Sasha says they "fell into different crowds after middle school" that's absolutely insane these girls traveled to a completely alien world together and destroyed a freaking moon together, fought an army of robots? Anyone that did that with me is a soul sister or a blood brother or something lol 

I know Matt was just trying to symbolize that sometimes you have to let go of people but they will always be in your heart and that they will always find their way back to you, so it's a double edged sword that I both love and hate, because with this that suggests to me that he is suggesting that someday Anne will be United with her amphibian family as well ...

I can understand a bit. But I don't think Anne will meet The Planters ever again. Cause then again the music box disappeared. Some people do still come back, while others, even though you want to too sadly can't come back. But that doesn't change the impact it had on you and that person.

3 minutes ago, Sweet Sweet Dreams said:

I can understand a bit. But I don't think Anne will meet The Planters ever again. Cause then again the music box disappeared. Some people do still come back, while others, even though you want to too sadly can't come back. But that doesn't change the impact it had on you and that person.

Ohh no I don't mean in her Earth life, I mean in the afterlife when she becomes the new guardian of the various realities... 

I know THIS isn't going to happen sadly :

This is one of the best slice of life themed episodes of a cartoon show ever, the ending isn't really resolved with an absolute concession of her acceptance as you can tell by the look on her face, but her explaining to Sprig why she simply didn't care for him, is a healthy concept for kids to adopt, and realistic to our world, it doesn't have to be existential, or deep or profound sometimes it's real simple, just most the time it is bc of intense subjective biases... 

Edited by Spook Conundrum