Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question's about: Ghostbit

Ghostie boi

(edited)

I'm still new to this so I don't know if this is the right board or something ?, But Hope to ask Question's about my Oc since it seem's fun so... Ask Away! If you like ^w^

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Ghostie boi

Your thread has been moved to the Ask a Pony section, as this is where users commence AMAs about themselves, their OCs, or as if they are a canon character from a series.

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

Congradulation! Me too I had a conversation that have been moved to somewhere else by @The Wife of Law! Welcome to the club, @Ghostie boi:laugh:

I have one question to ask you! How high can you jump? I've heard that you were a bunny so I'm kind of curious about the high that can reach a bunny with your size! :fluttershy:

Normally, a regular one can jump 4 times it's heigh! I wonder if you can beat that! :mlp_smug:

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Congradulation! Me too I had a conversation that have been moved to somewhere else by @The Wife of Law! Welcome to the club, @Ghostie boi:laugh:

I have one question to ask you! How high can you jump? I've heard that you were a bunny so I'm kind of curious about the high that can reach a bunny with your size! :fluttershy:

Normally, a regular one can jump 4 times it's heigh! I wonder if you can beat that! :mlp_smug:

Well He's still a bunny, about 50% still of a bunny and He's as tall as a Normal pony, just a Inch taller, but I'd say He can jump 4 time's as a Pony but He doesn't really need to jump that much, Since his Ghostling/Ghostkin abilites Include floating ^w^

4 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

I remembered reading that Ghostbit use to be Angel before the accident I been wanting to ask what was his fondess memory of Fluttershy

Well to me it would be her finding him ^^;

• Brohoof 2