Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MovieLord101

I must ask: WHY are there still people who bad-mouth Joshscorcher aka The Fiery Joker aka Firebrand? Josh was the guy who got me into the Brony community and is usually an upstanding guy! If this is still over the ToonKriticY2K stuff, JOSH DIDN'T DEFEND THE GUY! I REALLY cannot believe there's still people who believe that crap! What is going on?

I ask because the comments on this vid from an unrelated user I follow on Youtube brought Josh up and that thread DESCENDED into bad-mouthing his vids and mention the ToonKritic stuff.

I rarely see people badmouth him? From time to time I see him drop a bad take, but for the most part he’s a pretty cool dood. he’s also spending a lot of his time being a dad

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, MovieLord101 said:

I must ask: WHY are there still people who bad-mouth Joshscorcher aka The Fiery Joker aka Firebrand? Josh was the guy who got me into the Brony community and is usually an upstanding guy! If this is still over the ToonKriticY2K stuff, JOSH DIDN'T DEFEND THE GUY! I REALLY cannot believe there's still people who believe that crap! What is going on?

I ask because the comments on this vid from an unrelated user I follow on Youtube brought Josh up and that thread DESCENDED into bad-mouthing his vids and mention the ToonKritic stuff.

I guess it’s ammo for envious and narcissist to attempt to ruin someone :dry:

I am not a viewer of Josh's, and I had to look some of this stuff up to get more of an understanding of the topic in question, but here is essentially what I gathered.

Apparently the situation with ToonKritic is not the only thing. From what I found, many people were and likely still are annoyed with him for the 2016 US election, where he did not openly state he was against Donald Trump, and revealed some of his views are more conservative. In today's day and age in the west at least (I don't live there) from my understanding, people take issue with those who hold more conservative views over there.

So some of the people upset with him likely are just carrying this grudge.

1 hour ago, Rarity Gemstones said:

I am not a viewer of Josh's, and I had to look some of this stuff up to get more of an understanding of the topic in question, but here is essentially what I gathered.

Apparently the situation with ToonKritic is not the only thing. From what I found, many people were and likely still are annoyed with him for the 2016 US election, where he did not openly state he was against Donald Trump, and revealed some of his views are more conservative. In today's day and age in the west at least (I don't live there) from my understanding, people take issue with those who hold more conservative views over there.

So some of the people upset with him likely are just carrying this grudge.

Eh, Josh tends to keep on the down-low with politics, so I'm not judging him.